|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rosemary spend her childhood?
(b) The Lake District.
2. In what month do cacti on Daphne Major start to bloom?
3. Which animal did the evolutionist David Lack not consider when formulating his ideas, as mentioned in Chapter 4?
4. Where did John Endler build his experimental ponds?
(a) University of Manitoba.
(b) University of Michigan.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Princeton University.
5. Who developed the "principle of divergence"?
(a) David Lack.
(b) Carolus Linnaeus.
(d) Trevor Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Peter Grant's last teacher?
2. Which type of fish is discussed at length in Chapter 6?
3. How long did it take flies to develop resistance to the "resistance-proof" pesticides introduced in 1967?
4. On which island do humans not normally live?
5. As Chapter 5 ends, Weiner mentions which food that Darwin ate in the Galapagos?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)