|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of computer does Rosemary use?
(b) Hewlett Packard.
2. What is the name of the building where Peter and Rosemary have their offices?
(a) Eno Hall.
(b) Baker Hall.
(c) Ezell Laboratories.
(d) Darwin Center of Science.
3. How many times did Number 3425 breed in 1983?
4. What Galapagos island is mentioned in the first sentence of Chapter 1?
(b) Sin Nombre.
(c) Daphne Major.
5. Weiner compares the finches' hunt for seeds to which human food?
(d) Potato chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which classic work of literature did Darwin take with him on his trip to the Galapagos Islands?
2. How old are the oldest finches on the island?
3. Which playwright does Weiner quote at the end of Chapter 4?
4. How many mating songs does each species of finch have?
5. Who developed the "principle of divergence"?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)