|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many species of Cichlid live in Lake Victoria?
2. What is the name of the librarian of the Charles Darwin Research Station?
(a) Ginger Jones.
(b) Dorothy Sayers.
(c) Doris Jackson.
(d) Gayle Davies.
3. Whose A Short History of Biology "killed Darwin with kindness," according to Weiner?
(a) Percy Bysshe Shelley's.
(c) Peter Grant's.
(d) David Lack's.
4. Who helped Jamie Smith analyze his data on sparrows?
(a) Dolph Schluter.
(b) Peter Grant.
(c) Ian Abbott.
(d) Peter Boag.
5. Cactus finches build their nest to protect themselves from which animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mating songs does each species of finch have?
2. How long was the "Thinking Path"?
3. Which weed does Chapter 4 discuss in detail?
4. What type of bird did Darwin breed back home in England?
5. What was the name of the boat by which the Grants traveled from island to island, as mentioned in Chapter 8?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)