|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what university did the drosophilists discussed in Chapter 12 work?
(a) New York University.
(b) Rockefeller University.
(c) University of Michigan.
(d) Harvard University.
2. What plant did the botanist Edgar Anderson study in the Ozarks?
(a) Creeping phlox.
3. How many species of Ground finch are there in the Galapagos?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Weiner compare to a Petri dish?
(b) Daphne Major.
(d) New York City.
5. How many times did Number 3425 breed in 1983?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Benjamin Walsh build his homestead?
2. What unusual seed did the Grants find on Genovesa after El Niño?
3. In the dry year, how much bigger was the beak of a surviving finch than that of a dead finch?
4. Who created the concept of the "darwin"?
5. What is "one of the greatest remaining mysteries in biology," according to Weiner?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)