|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the Charles Darwin Research Station founded?
2. According to chapter 9, what percentage of the birds on Darwin's property were killed in the cold weather?
3. In what month do cacti on Daphne Major start to bloom?
4. What part of the finch is the tarsus?
5. How many times did the Croton trees bloom in the rains of 1982-83?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which are the "fittest finches on the island," as discussed in Chapter 8?
2. What type of finch is Number 3425?
3. How many times has the environment changed as rapidly as in the 20th century?
4. Who, when observing Darwin's finches in museums, noticed the many differences in the birds' beaks?
5. As related at the end of Chapter 3, which person sustained an injury from the barnacles on Daphne Major?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)