|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal did one finch attack during the dry year?
(a) A sea lion.
(b) A black lizard.
(c) A mockingbird.
(d) A hawk.
2. Which animal did Lewontin and Birch study?
(c) Fruit fly.
3. On what drenched island near the equator do finches live, as mentioned in Chapter 19?
(b) Rapa Nui.
4. How many species of Cichlid live in Lake Victoria?
5. Which Babylonian king "saw the writing on the wall"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the boat by which the Grants traveled from island to island, as mentioned in Chapter 8?
2. Approximately how many species of plants exist in the Galapagos?
3. What part of the finch is the tarsus?
4. What is the name of the librarian of the Charles Darwin Research Station?
5. Where does Jamie Smith study sparrows?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)