|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Darwin study barnacles?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. Which playwright does Weiner quote at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What book is quoted at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(d) The Iliad.
4. What is the name of the building where Peter and Rosemary have their offices?
(a) Ezell Laboratories.
(b) Darwin Center of Science.
(c) Eno Hall.
(d) Baker Hall.
5. What normally causes the finches not to eat Chamaesyce?
(a) Its latex substance.
(b) Its thorns.
(c) Its hardness.
(d) Its furry exterior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the Grants first go to the Galapagos?
2. In what state did Benjamin Walsh build his homestead?
3. As related at the end of Chapter 3, which person sustained an injury from the barnacles on Daphne Major?
4. What type of finch is Number 3425?
5. Who draws a chart at the end of Chapter 14?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)