|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal did one finch attack during the dry year?
(a) A mockingbird.
(b) A sea lion.
(c) A black lizard.
(d) A hawk.
2. In the first paragraph of Chapter 11, Darwin is discussing the hybridization of which animal?
3. Who was the first person who could recognize all the finches on Daphne Major?
(a) Nicola Grant.
(b) Rosemary Grant.
(c) Trevor Price.
(d) Ian Abbott.
4. Where did Rosemary spend her childhood?
(d) The Lake District.
5. What type of computer does Rosemary use?
(b) Hewlett Packard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did the Croton trees bloom in the rains of 1982-83?
2. What animal does Scott Carroll study?
3. Which book is quoted at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What animal does the Hawaiian Drosophila Project study?
5. How long did it take flies to develop resistance to the "resistance-proof" pesticides introduced in 1967?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)