|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears in Chapter 15 separating DNA in plastic bags?
(a) Peter Grant.
(b) Trevor Price.
(c) Peter Boag.
(d) Dolph Schluter.
2. What is different from farm to farm in the Mississippi Delta?
(b) Mosquito density.
(c) Crop circles.
3. Whose appearance is described at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Peter Boag.
(b) Ian Abbott.
(c) Laurene Ratcliffe.
(d) Rosemary Grant.
4. How many eggs did the best-breeding finch lay in the rainy season?
5. Which of the following is not a predator mentioned in Chapter 6?
(d) Rivulus hartii.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much rain has fallen on the island in the past forty-four months?
2. What is the name of the building where Peter and Rosemary have their offices?
3. What animal does the Hawaiian Drosophila Project study?
4. How many species of finch live in the Galapagos Islands?
5. Approximately how many islands are in the Galapagos Archipelago?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)