|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Difficilis on the Pinta eat?
(c) Grass seeds.
(d) Tribulus seeds.
2. Which playwright does Weiner quote at the end of Chapter 4?
3. Who created the concept of the "darwin"?
(a) Peter Grant.
(b) J.B.S. Haldane.
(c) Trevor Price.
(d) Charles Darwin.
4. Approximately how many species of plants exist in the Galapagos?
5. Who appears in Chapter 15 separating DNA in plastic bags?
(a) Trevor Price.
(b) Peter Boag.
(c) Dolph Schluter.
(d) Peter Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different from farm to farm in the Mississippi Delta?
2. How many times did Number 3425 breed in 1983?
3. In the dry year, how much bigger was the beak of a surviving finch than that of a dead finch?
4. Of whom does Peter Grant keep newspaper photos on his office door?
5. What plant did the botanist Edgar Anderson study in the Ozarks?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)