|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In how many portfolios did Charles Darwin store his field notes?
2. What part of the finch is the tarsus?
3. Who is "the greatest authority on plants of the Galapagos"?
(a) Ian Abbott.
(b) Duncan Porter.
(c) David Lack.
(d) Peter Boag.
4. How many species of Cichlid live in Lake Victoria?
5. In chapter 16, Weiner compares evolutionists to characters in which classic story?
(b) Gulliver's Travels.
(c) A Christmas Carol.
(d) Donnie Darko.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the "Thinking Path"?
2. As mentioned in Chapter 16, Darwin states that which bird landed on his water pitcher?
3. Which weed does Chapter 4 discuss in detail?
4. What is the painting called that Henry Stacy Marks created?
5. How long have the Grants been conducting research on this island?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)