|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal did Lewontin and Birch study?
(a) Fruit fly.
2. In what year did the Grants' team first notice the finches' hybrid breeding?
3. What is the painting called that Henry Stacy Marks created?
(a) Science Is Measurement.
(b) The Birdwatcher's Evening.
(d) Experiments in Ornithology.
4. How many genera of plants did Darwin's friend find in a "small fallow field in Kent"?
5. In what year was the Charles Darwin Research Station founded?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the Grants first go to the Galapagos?
2. What does the Difficilis on the Pinta eat?
3. Who was Trevor Price's assistant in the Galapagos?
4. What does the illustration in The Origin of Species depict?
5. What was the name of the boat by which the Grants traveled from island to island, as mentioned in Chapter 8?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)