|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the concept of the "darwin"?
(a) Peter Grant.
(b) J.B.S. Haldane.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) Trevor Price.
2. Which book is quoted at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(c) The Odyssey.
3. Who draws a chart at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) Peter Boag and Laurene Ratcliffe.
(b) Trevor Price.
(c) Martin Taylor.
(d) Peter and Rosemary.
4. Which Greek philosopher is quoted at the end of Chapter 13?
5. As described at the end of Chapter 6, for what were Trevor Price and Lisle Gibbs waiting?
(a) The dry season.
(c) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous writer went to Christ's College before Darwin?
2. What does the Difficilis on the Pinta eat?
3. What was the name of the captain of Darwin's ship?
4. What animal does Weiner describe as having "the body plan of a volcano"?
5. Where do the Grants work in the United States?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)