|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose "Thinking Path" is described in Chapter 9?
(a) David Lack's.
(c) John Milton's.
(d) Peter Grant's.
2. How old are the oldest finches on the island?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 13 years old.
3. What animals did Darwin call "imps of darkness"?
(d) Sea lions.
4. Of whom does Peter Grant keep newspaper photos on his office door?
(b) Nicola Grant.
(c) A bagpipe player.
(d) Charles Darwin.
5. Approximately how many islands are in the Galapagos Archipelago?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Rosemary bait the finch traps?
2. On which island in the Galapagos archipelago did Darwin land first?
3. How many times did Number 3425 breed in 1983?
4. In what book does Darwin discuss "sexual selection"?
5. From what bird do the vampire finches drink blood?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)