|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which plant has dominated Daphne Major since the flood?
2. Chapter 8 mentions that Peter has to deliver a lecture in which country?
3. What animal does the Hawaiian Drosophila Project study?
(b) Manta rays.
(c) Fruit flies.
(d) Fruit bats.
4. In what book does Darwin discuss "sexual selection"?
(a) The Origin of Species.
(b) Journals and Remarks.
(c) The Descent of Man.
(d) Zoology of the Voyage of the H.M.S. Beagle.
5. Who was the first person who could recognize all the finches on Daphne Major?
(a) Nicola Grant.
(b) Trevor Price.
(c) Rosemary Grant.
(d) Ian Abbott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of computer does Rosemary use?
2. Which classic work of literature did Darwin take with him on his trip to the Galapagos Islands?
3. How many times did the Croton trees bloom in the rains of 1982-83?
4. Who wrote the book Natural Selection in the Wild?
5. Which of the following is not a predator mentioned in Chapter 6?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)