|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many populations of finches did the Grants study during their first year in the Galapagos?
2. At what university did Lisle Gibbs study?
(a) Ohio State University.
(b) Washington University of St. Louis.
(c) Princeton University.
(d) University of Michigan.
3. How many species of Ground finch are there in the Galapagos?
4. Which animal did one finch attack during the dry year?
(a) A sea lion.
(b) A mockingbird.
(c) A black lizard.
(d) A hawk.
5. As Chapter 5 ends, Weiner mentions which food that Darwin ate in the Galapagos?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peter Grant pursue his undergraduate degree?
2. Which year was the dry year that is discussed in Chapter 5?
3. Who analyzed the finch data from the 1970s using partial regression analysis?
4. What color is the beak of a finch that is about to mate?
5. Where does Jamie Smith study sparrows?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)