|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did the Croton trees bloom in the rains of 1982-83?
2. What type of finch is Number 3425?
(a) Ground finch.
(b) Tree finch.
(d) Cactus finch.
3. What does the Difficilis on the Pinta eat?
(a) Grass seeds.
(b) Tribulus seeds.
4. As mentioned in Chapter 5, which book did Laurene Ratcliffe read while waiting for rain on Daphne Major?
(a) A Streetcar Named Desire.
(b) The Sound and the Fury.
(c) The Agony and the Ecstasy.
(d) Waiting for Godot.
5. Which classic work of literature did Darwin take with him on his trip to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) Paradise Lost.
(d) The Divine Comedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what university did the drosophilists discussed in Chapter 12 work?
2. Who is speaking in the first sentence of Chapter 9?
3. Who was Peter Grant's last teacher?
4. Who wrote the book The Blind Watchmaker?
5. What color "indicates age and experience" in the male finches' feathers?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)