|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose "Thinking Path" is described in Chapter 9?
(a) John Milton's.
(b) Peter Grant's.
(d) David Lack's.
2. Which type of animal in the Galapagos has one alpha male that mates with many females?
(a) Sea lion.
3. What is the nickname by which Peter calls the finch in Chapter 1?
(b) Famous Bird.
(c) Oolong Oolong.
4. How many species of finch live in the Galapagos Islands?
5. How long was the "Thinking Path"?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) .25 miles.
(d) .5 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what university did Lisle Gibbs study?
2. What animal does the Hawaiian Drosophila Project study?
3. How many species of Ground finch are there in the Galapagos?
4. Which plant has dominated Daphne Major since the flood?
5. Who created the concept of the "darwin"?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)