|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weiner, the woodpecker's beak is similar to what tool?
2. Which playwright does Weiner quote at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What type of bird did Darwin breed back home in England?
4. Which weed does Chapter 4 discuss in detail?
(a) Lemon grass.
5. Approximately how many species of plants exist in the Galapagos?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book Natural Selection in the Wild?
2. What unusual seed did the Grants find on Genovesa after El Niño?
3. Where did Rosemary spend her childhood?
4. Whose A Short History of Biology "killed Darwin with kindness," according to Weiner?
5. Where did John Endler build his experimental ponds?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)