|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose A Short History of Biology "killed Darwin with kindness," according to Weiner?
(a) David Lack's.
(b) Peter Grant's.
(c) Percy Bysshe Shelley's.
2. What type of animal was the Eohippus (or the Hyracotherium)?
3. How many times did Number 3425 breed in 1983?
4. Cactus finches build their nest to protect themselves from which animal?
5. Which famous writer went to Christ's College before Darwin?
(a) John Milton.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(d) Daniel Defoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the heavy rains in December 1982?
2. Of whom does Peter Grant keep newspaper photos on his office door?
3. Where did Rosemary spend her childhood?
4. Chapter 8 mentions that Peter has to deliver a lecture in which country?
5. Which type of fish is discussed at length in Chapter 6?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)