|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Weiner describe as having "the body plan of a volcano"?
2. How many genera of plants did Darwin's friend find in a "small fallow field in Kent"?
3. How many species of Ground finch are there in the Galapagos?
4. What was the name of the captain of Darwin's ship?
5. What is the name of the animal resulting from the cross between a male horse and a female donkey?
(b) Miniature horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Darwin study barnacles?
2. Which weed does Chapter 4 discuss in detail?
3. According to Weiner, the woodpecker's beak is similar to what tool?
4. Who was the first person who could recognize all the finches on Daphne Major?
5. Who created the concept of the "darwin"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)