|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From how far away do the Grants take photographs of the finches for their research?
(a) 27 centimeters.
(b) 1 meter.
(c) 53 centimeters.
(d) 91 centimeters.
2. Chapter 8 mentions that Peter has to deliver a lecture in which country?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Weiner compare to a Petri dish?
(b) New York City.
(c) Daphne Major.
4. Which playwright does Weiner quote at the end of Chapter 4?
5. Which type of animal in the Galapagos has one alpha male that mates with many females?
(a) Sea lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what university did Lisle Gibbs study?
2. Which of the following is not a predator mentioned in Chapter 6?
3. What was the name of the boat by which the Grants traveled from island to island, as mentioned in Chapter 8?
4. What type of finch is Number 3425?
5. From what bird do the vampire finches drink blood?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)