|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Number 3425 breed in 1983?
2. What was the name of Darwin's grandfather?
3. Where did Rosemary spend her childhood?
(a) The Lake District.
4. What is the name of the building where Peter and Rosemary have their offices?
(a) Baker Hall.
(b) Eno Hall.
(c) Darwin Center of Science.
(d) Ezell Laboratories.
5. Which playwright does Weiner quote at the end of Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose appearance is described at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. Which type of fish is discussed at length in Chapter 6?
3. What animals did Darwin call "imps of darkness"?
4. Cactus finches build their nest to protect themselves from which animal?
5. What is the name of the animal resulting from the cross between a male horse and a female donkey?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)