|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Grants' research is compared to which novel?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) Anna Karenina.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) Jane Eyre.
2. What color is the beak of a finch that is about to mate?
3. As of the time of Rosemary's interview in Chapter 8, how many finches were not banded on Daphne Major?
4. What type of animal was the Eohippus (or the Hyracotherium)?
5. As described at the end of Chapter 6, for what were Trevor Price and Lisle Gibbs waiting?
(c) A bus.
(d) The dry season.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a predator mentioned in Chapter 6?
2. As mentioned in Chapter 5, which book did Laurene Ratcliffe read while waiting for rain on Daphne Major?
3. What was the name of Darwin's grandfather?
4. What type of bird did Darwin breed back home in England?
5. What is the name of the building where Peter and Rosemary have their offices?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)