|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous writer went to Christ's College before Darwin?
(a) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(b) Daniel Defoe.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) John Milton.
2. Which weed does Chapter 4 discuss in detail?
(b) Lemon grass.
3. According to Weiner, the woodpecker's beak is similar to what tool?
4. Which year was the dry year that is discussed in Chapter 5?
5. What is the name of the animal resulting from the cross between a male horse and a female donkey?
(b) Miniature horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the finch is the tarsus?
2. What Galapagos island is mentioned in the first sentence of Chapter 1?
3. Where does Jamie Smith study sparrows?
4. How much rain fell on the day the severe drought ended, as mentioned in Chapter 5?
5. The Grants' research is compared to which novel?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)