|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many species of finch live in the Galapagos Islands?
2. Where did Rosemary spend her childhood?
(c) The Lake District.
3. What Galapagos island is mentioned in the first sentence of Chapter 1?
(b) Sin Nombre.
(c) Daphne Major.
4. How many species of Ground finch are there in the Galapagos?
5. To which of the researchers' objects are finches always attracted?
(a) The trash can.
(d) A bucket of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which weed does Chapter 4 discuss in detail?
2. Approximately how many islands are in the Galapagos Archipelago?
3. How long did Darwin study barnacles?
4. Who is "the greatest authority on plants of the Galapagos"?
5. Which biologist thought of Darwin's finches as "not separate species at all, but 'hybrid swarms'"?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)