|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Grants work in the United States?
(b) Yale University.
(c) The Ohio State University.
(d) Princeton University.
2. Where did Rosemary spend her childhood?
(b) The Lake District.
3. How many species of Ground finch are there in the Galapagos?
4. The Grants' research is compared to which novel?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) Great Expectations.
5. What part of the finch is the tarsus?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Rosemary bait the finch traps?
2. How much rain has fallen on the island in the past forty-four months?
3. How many species of finch live in the Galapagos Islands?
4. Weiner compares the Cactus finch to whom in the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What color is the beak of a finch that is about to mate?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)