|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which island in the Galapagos archipelago did Darwin land first?
(d) San Cristóbal.
2. What was the name of the captain of Darwin's ship?
3. Where did Rosemary spend her childhood?
(c) The Lake District.
4. From what bird do the vampire finches drink blood?
(c) Passenger pigeons.
5. How long did Darwin study barnacles?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 25 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Grants' research is compared to which novel?
2. How many populations of finches did the Grants study during their first year in the Galapagos?
3. What type of bird did Darwin breed back home in England?
4. Where do the Grants work in the United States?
5. How many species of finch live in the Galapagos Islands?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)