Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of computer does Rosemary use?
(b) Hewlett Packard.
2. Approximately how many species of plants exist in the Galapagos?
3. What animals did Darwin call "imps of darkness"?
(b) Sea lions.
4. How many times did the Croton trees bloom in the rains of 1982-83?
5. Who is quoted in the opening of Chapter 6?
(a) John Donne.
(b) Thomas Henry Huxley.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Joseph Hooker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many plants grew in Darwin's cup of dirt?
2. Approximately how many species of birds are there in the world?
3. As described at the end of Chapter 6, for what were Trevor Price and Lisle Gibbs waiting?
4. Who helped Jamie Smith analyze his data on sparrows?
5. What Galapagos island is mentioned in the first sentence of Chapter 1?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)