Quiz: Part 1, Chapter 1 to Part 1, Chapter 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How much rain has fallen on the island in the past forty-four months?
a) 5 inches.
b) 500 inches.
c) 1/5 of an inch.
d) 50 inches.
2. How long have the Grants been conducting research on this island?
a) 12 years.
b) 5 years.
c) 30 years.
d) 20 years.
3. Where did Peter Grant pursue his undergraduate degree?
a) Harvard University.
b) Cambridge University.
c) New York University.
4. Where do the Grants work in the United States?
a) Yale University.
b) Princeton University.
d) The Ohio State University.
5. As Rosemary relates, what sometimes causes a bamboo pole to become unexpectedly heavy as...
This section contains 291 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)