|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weiner, the woodpecker's beak is similar to what tool?
2. Cactus finches build their nest to protect themselves from which animal?
3. Who wrote the book The Blind Watchmaker?
(a) Richard Dawkins.
(b) Rob Bell.
(c) Thomas Aquinas.
(d) Mark Powell.
4. According to chapter 9, what percentage of the birds on Darwin's property were killed in the cold weather?
5. Which plant has dominated Daphne Major since the flood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Scott Carroll study?
2. What animal does the Hawaiian Drosophila Project study?
3. How many species of Ground finch are there in the Galapagos?
4. Who was the first person who could recognize all the finches on Daphne Major?
5. How many plants grew in Darwin's cup of dirt?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)