|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the painting called that Henry Stacy Marks created?
(b) Science Is Measurement.
(c) Experiments in Ornithology.
(d) The Birdwatcher's Evening.
2. On which island do humans not normally live?
(b) Santa Cruz.
(c) San Cristóbal.
3. How many plants grew in Darwin's cup of dirt?
4. Who devised the metaphor of the watch and the watchmaker?
(a) Joseph Hooker.
(b) William Paley.
(c) William Shakespeare.
5. What was the name of Darwin's grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Darwin find the finch Magnirostris magnirostris?
2. As witnessed by Hermon Carey Bumpus, which birds died en masse after a blizzard?
3. What normally causes the finches not to eat Chamaesyce?
4. How many populations of finches did the Grants study during their first year in the Galapagos?
5. How long did Darwin study barnacles?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)