|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sparrows survived the first population crash that Jamie Smith studied?
2. The Grants' research is compared to which novel?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) Great Expectations.
(d) Jane Eyre.
3. Which year was the dry year that is discussed in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Weiner compare to a Petri dish?
(a) Daphne Major.
(c) New York City.
5. How many mating songs does each species of finch have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who devised the metaphor of the watch and the watchmaker?
2. What was the name of the captain of Darwin's ship?
3. As mentioned in Chapter 16, Darwin states that which bird landed on his water pitcher?
4. What do Crossbills eat?
5. What does the Latin word "reticulum" mean?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)