Quiz: Part 1, Chapter 1 to Part 2, Chapter 8
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What normally causes the finches not to eat Chamaesyce?
a) Its thorns.
b) Its latex substance.
c) Its hardness.
d) Its furry exterior.
2. Who is quoted in the opening of Chapter 6?
a) William Shakespeare.
b) Thomas Henry Huxley.
c) Joseph Hooker.
d) John Donne.
3. What was the name of Darwin's grandfather?
4. Which year was the dry year that is discussed in Chapter 5?
5. How long did Darwin study barnacles?
a) 10 years.
b) 6 months.
c) 7 years.
d) 25 years.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a...
This section contains 257 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)