|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many eggs did the best-breeding finch lay in the rainy season?
2. In what year was the Charles Darwin Research Station founded?
3. What caused the heavy rains in December 1982?
(a) Global warming.
(b) Unusually cold weather.
(c) A typhoon.
(d) El Niño.
4. What do Crossbills eat?
(c) The seeds in pinecones.
5. What animal does Weiner describe as having "the body plan of a volcano"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book The Blind Watchmaker?
2. How many times did the Croton trees bloom in the rains of 1982-83?
3. Who created the concept of the "darwin"?
4. What do the iguanas in the Galapagos eat?
5. Which animal did one finch attack during the dry year?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)