|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Weiner describe as having "the body plan of a volcano"?
2. As related at the end of Chapter 3, which person sustained an injury from the barnacles on Daphne Major?
(a) Ian Abbott.
(b) Peter Boag.
(c) Peter Grant.
(d) Lisle Gibbs.
3. In what year did the Grants first go to the Galapagos?
4. How many populations of finches did the Grants study during their first year in the Galapagos?
5. What does the illustration in The Origin of Species depict?
(a) An iguana.
(b) The "tree of life."
(c) London Bridge.
(d) A mockingbird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Jamie Smith analyze his data on sparrows?
2. Who created the concept of the "darwin"?
3. How many times did the Croton trees bloom in the rains of 1982-83?
4. What do Crossbills eat?
5. Where did Peter Grant pursue his undergraduate degree?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)