|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Jamie Smith analyze his data on sparrows?
(a) Dolph Schluter.
(b) Peter Boag.
(c) Ian Abbott.
(d) Peter Grant.
2. Where did Peter Grant pursue his undergraduate degree?
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Harvard University.
3. How many species of Ground finch are there in the Galapagos?
4. What animal does Weiner describe as having "the body plan of a volcano"?
5. Which year was the dry year that is discussed in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organism did Darwin's colleague Joseph Hooker study?
2. How many sparrows survived the first population crash that Jamie Smith studied?
3. Which book is quoted at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What does the illustration in The Origin of Species depict?
5. Where did Rosemary spend her childhood?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)