|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book is quoted at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(c) The Odyssey.
2. Where did Peter Grant pursue his undergraduate degree?
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) New York University.
3. Where does Jamie Smith study sparrows?
(d) British Columbia.
4. How many times did the Croton trees bloom in the rains of 1982-83?
5. What does the Difficilis on the Pinta eat?
(a) Tribulus seeds.
(c) Grass seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weiner compares the finches' hunt for seeds to which human food?
2. Which year was the dry year that is discussed in Chapter 5?
3. What normally causes the finches not to eat Chamaesyce?
4. Who devised the idea of "adaptive landscapes"?
5. Who gave the lecture "The Demonstrative Evidence of Evolution"?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)