|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Scott Carroll study?
(a) The soapberry bug.
(b) The English bulldog.
(c) The tsetse fly.
(d) The water buffalo.
2. In Chapter 6, what does Weiner compare to a Petri dish?
(b) New York City.
(d) Daphne Major.
3. What animal does the Hawaiian Drosophila Project study?
(b) Fruit bats.
(c) Fruit flies.
(d) Manta rays.
4. Where did Darwin pick up the second volume of Principles of Geology?
(b) Buenos Aires.
5. Where did John Endler build his experimental ponds?
(a) Princeton University.
(b) University of Manitoba.
(c) University of Michigan.
(d) Yale University.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Benjamin Walsh build his homestead?
2. As described at the end of Chapter 6, for what were Trevor Price and Lisle Gibbs waiting?
3. Who wrote the book Natural Selection in the Wild?
4. Which of the following is not a predator mentioned in Chapter 6?
5. In chapter 16, Weiner compares evolutionists to characters in which classic story?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)