|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Benjamin Walsh build his homestead?
(a) West Virginia.
2. What is the name of the village on Santa Cruz?
(a) Puerto Vallarta.
(b) Puerto Ayora.
(c) Rapa Nui.
3. How many mating songs does each species of finch have?
4. Where did Darwin pick up the second volume of Principles of Geology?
(b) Buenos Aires.
5. Whom did Darwin commission to breed unusual combinations of pigeons?
(a) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Lord Byron.
(c) Sir John Sebright.
(d) John Sewall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John Endler build his experimental ponds?
2. Which of the following is not a predator mentioned in Chapter 6?
3. What animal does the Hawaiian Drosophila Project study?
4. Which type of animal in the Galapagos has one alpha male that mates with many females?
5. Who wrote the book Natural Selection in the Wild?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)