|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As mentioned in Chapter 16, Darwin states that which bird landed on his water pitcher?
2. How many mating songs does each species of finch have?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Weiner compare to a Petri dish?
(c) New York City.
(d) Daphne Major.
4. Where did John Endler build his experimental ponds?
(a) Princeton University.
(b) University of Michigan.
(c) University of Manitoba.
(d) Yale University.
5. Who wrote the book Natural Selection in the Wild?
(a) Peter Grant.
(b) John Endler.
(c) David Lack.
(d) Charles Darwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the Hawaiian Drosophila Project study?
2. In what state did Benjamin Walsh build his homestead?
3. Which of the following is not a predator mentioned in Chapter 6?
4. Where did Darwin pick up the second volume of Principles of Geology?
5. Who is quoted in the opening of Chapter 6?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)