|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did the group manage to get out of the Swede that returned?
(a) All of these.
2. What image can Richard clearly recall?
(a) Francoise, Amazon like, frozen with a spear in her hand.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Etienne and Francoise making love.
(d) Both of these.
3. In what detail was Richard going to be placed?
(a) He was going to be put in gardening with Jean.
(b) He was going to be placed with Jed.
(c) He wasn't going to be changed at all.
(d) He was going to be placed in carpentry with Bugs.
4. What did Daffy compare living with Sal and Bugs to?
(a) Having to go through leukemia.
(b) Living with disease.
(c) Having to donate marrow.
(d) Living with cancer.
5. How many chickens did Ella have to pluck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stood up for the rafters?
2. What does Sal ask Richard to do?
3. What isn't Sal's scene?
4. How was Daffy's appearance kind of like Taxi's and night busses?
5. What did Etienne apologize for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were Keaty and Jed the ones to talk to in regards to finding out more about Jesse and Cassie? Who wasn't good to talk to?
2. How did Francoise know about Richard's kiss? What did she thank him for?
3. What things did Richard note in the asides about of the Swedes?
4. What had made Keaty feel really bad about the squid giving people food poisoning?
5. Why did Richard and Keaty spike the stew and what was the result of this tampering?
6. What plan was made in regards to Zeph and Sammy?
7. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
8. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
9. What drew the sharks attention, and how did Richard spear it?
10. What was pissing Sal off and why was Richard doing it?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)