|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the last of Richards worries to go?
(a) Those involving Zeph and Sammy.
(b) Those involving Daffy's ashes.
(c) Those involving Hadrin and Koh Phangan.
(d) Those involving the ungrateful attitude of those at the beach.
2. Who else sees Daffy?
3. Why did Richard peg open the tent?
(a) To keep Jed from breathing too much dying air.
(b) To allow Jed fresh air.
(c) All of these.
(d) To stop Jed from suffocating.
4. Who did Richard head to talk to?
5. What was wrapped around Richards' neck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Richard want to leave with?
2. What kind of fruit did Richard find in a grove?
3. What does Sal ask Richard to do?
4. What was the first thing Richard had done after he heard the shots?
5. What did Bugs do to Sammy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Francoise know about Richard's kiss? What did she thank him for?
2. What was the analogy Richard had made about the Gulf War?
3. Why were Keaty and Jed the ones to talk to in regards to finding out more about Jesse and Cassie? Who wasn't good to talk to?
4. What had made Richard feel mildly put out?
5. What had made Keaty feel really bad about the squid giving people food poisoning?
6. What lie did Richard tell to Christo?
7. What did Richard find himself thinking about for the first time since his arrival on the beach?
8. What was irritating in regards to Bug's competitive streak?
9. What was pissing Sal off and why was Richard doing it?
10. How long did Richard's frustration last in regards to the world and Koh Phangan?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)