|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the general feeling when the group ran towards the surf?
(a) They wanted to only be wet in salt water.
(b) They wanted not to get wet.
(c) They wanted to be in the sea so they would be warm.
(d) They wanted to get the fishing done as soon as possible.
2. Who's opinion in this matter does Sal ask?
(b) No one.
3. What was the first thing Richard had done after he heard the shots?
(b) Threw up.
(c) Ran back to tell Sal what had happened.
4. Who was waiting for Richard when he emerged from the cave?
5. What was so difficult about helicopters?
(a) Their body was insanely heavy.
(b) The rotor blades would fall off before the glue was dry.
(c) You couldn't put them together in a month of full time work.
(d) The body would never stick together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daffy get punished a two-pence for?
2. What did Daffy want to talk about with Richard?
3. Who had been busted with a pound of heroin?
4. What is Richards' problem with seeing Mr. Duck in the daylight?
5. How did Jed and Keaty know they had stayed at the same guest house on the same night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What wrong move did Richard make, according to Etienne?
2. Who was reanimated by Richard and how?
3. What was the analogy Richard had made about the Gulf War?
4. What lie did Richard tell to Christo?
5. How did Richard, Jed, Keaty, Francoise and Etienne get rescued? How did they make do without money?
6. What was the pool a substitute for?
7. How did Francoise know about Richard's kiss? What did she thank him for?
8. What had made Richard feel mildly put out?
9. What drew the sharks attention, and how did Richard spear it?
10. How is it that Richard sees Keaty and Jed so frequently?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)