|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Etienne apologize for?
(a) All of these.
(b) For disputing him in regards to Karl.
(c) His reaction to Richard kissing Francoise.
(d) Not being a better friend to Richard.
2. Where was the mouse?
(a) On the stair.
(b) What mouse?
(c) Right there.
(d) Both of these.
3. Where did Daffy flick his bark zero?
(a) Into the fire.
(b) Into the stream.
(c) Into the waterfall.
(d) Onto the ground.
4. What image did Daffy come to Richard in?
(a) That of a chubby little boy.
(b) That of a pimple-faced teenager.
(c) That of a young adult, before he found the beach.
(d) That of an infant.
5. Where did Richard leave Daffy?
(a) Under a coconut tree.
(b) In a clearing.
(c) On a grassy knoll.
(d) Back at the longhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ol' Blue have to do to get out of the snare?
2. What was wrapped around Richards' neck?
3. Who did Richard want to leave with?
4. What didn't the rafting group notice?
5. What kind of fruit did Richard find in a grove?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Richard, Jed, Keaty, Francoise and Etienne get rescued? How did they make do without money?
2. What was Sal insinuating that Richard should do in regards to Karl?
3. What was the pool a substitute for?
4. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
5. What lie did Richard tell to Christo?
6. What did Bugs do to the corpse of Sammy and what was Richards' explanation for his behavior?
7. What had Bugs done that made Richard mad?
8. What things did Richard note in the asides about of the Swedes?
9. How is it that Richard sees Keaty and Jed so frequently?
10. How long did Richard's frustration last in regards to the world and Koh Phangan?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)