|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which dive did Richard see the shark?
(a) His first.
(b) His third.
(c) His second.
(d) His fourth.
2. What did Keaty want Richard to do when he had gotten back to the beach?
(a) Check out the phosphorescence.
(b) All of these.
(c) None of these.
(d) Smoke a joint.
3. Where did Daffy flick his bark zero?
(a) Into the fire.
(b) Into the waterfall.
(c) Into the stream.
(d) Onto the ground.
4. Where did Richard tell Christo Karl was?
(a) Gone, left the island.
(b) Beside him.
(d) Dead and buried.
5. What was put in the stew?
(b) Magic mushrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Richard and Francoise discuss?
2. Who else comes in to check on Jed and Christo?
3. What was the first thing Richard had done after he heard the shots?
4. What was the reason for the cheering?
5. What color was the male German's backpack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Sal insinuating that Richard should do in regards to Karl?
2. What things did Richard note in the asides about of the Swedes?
3. What was irritating in regards to Bug's competitive streak?
4. How long did Richard's frustration last in regards to the world and Koh Phangan?
5. What had made Richard feel mildly put out?
6. Who argued on behalf of the rafters and what was the outcome? Why didn't Richard prevent this outcome?
7. Why were Keaty and Jed the ones to talk to in regards to finding out more about Jesse and Cassie? Who wasn't good to talk to?
8. Why did Richard and Keaty spike the stew and what was the result of this tampering?
9. How is it that Richard sees Keaty and Jed so frequently?
10. What did Bugs do to the corpse of Sammy and what was Richards' explanation for his behavior?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)