|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Richard in the caves?
2. Where was the mouse?
(a) Both of these.
(b) On the stair.
(c) Right there.
(d) What mouse?
3. What did monkey taste like?
4. Who thought Karl wouldn't attack Richard?
5. What did Keaty want Richard to do when he had gotten back to the beach?
(a) Check out the phosphorescence.
(b) Smoke a joint.
(c) All of these.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Richard find himself thinking about since the first time he had arrived on the beach?
2. What word did the group manage to get out of the Swede that returned?
3. What didn't the rafting group notice?
4. Which monkey first approached Richard?
5. What image did Daffy come to Richard in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had made Richard feel mildly put out?
2. What lie did Richard tell to Christo?
3. How did it happen that Keaty speared a dead squid?
4. What wrong move did Richard make, according to Etienne?
5. How was Richard making Sal's life difficult?
6. What did Bugs do to the corpse of Sammy and what was Richards' explanation for his behavior?
7. Why were Keaty and Jed the ones to talk to in regards to finding out more about Jesse and Cassie? Who wasn't good to talk to?
8. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
9. What plan was made in regards to Zeph and Sammy?
10. What was the analogy Richard had made about the Gulf War?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)