|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did no one feel like talking to?
2. Who's opinion in this matter does Sal ask?
(c) No one.
3. When was Christo going to die?
(a) He wasn't going to die.
(b) Likely at Tet.
(c) In three days.
(d) In a week.
4. What sign do people interpret as being a positive change in Karl's behavior?
(a) He started eating.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He stopped pushing down the shelter.
5. Who had been busted with a pound of heroin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days had the people been on the neighboring island?
2. What kind of fruit did Richard find in a grove?
3. How did Jed and Keaty know they had stayed at the same guest house on the same night?
4. What was not one of the islands natural barriers?
5. What had happened to all the people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lie did Richard tell to Christo?
2. What wrong move did Richard make, according to Etienne?
3. What was the pool a substitute for?
4. Who was reanimated by Richard and how?
5. What was Sal insinuating that Richard should do in regards to Karl?
6. How long did Richard's frustration last in regards to the world and Koh Phangan?
7. What things did Richard note in the asides about of the Swedes?
8. What was irritating in regards to Bug's competitive streak?
9. What was pissing Sal off and why was Richard doing it?
10. What had made Keaty feel really bad about the squid giving people food poisoning?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)