|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Swede's was still missing?
(d) None of the Swedes returned.
2. Who does Richard see all of the time now that they are back in England?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What word did the group manage to get out of the Swede that returned?
(a) All of these.
4. Where did Richard tell Christo Karl was?
(a) Beside him.
(b) Dead and buried.
(c) Gone, left the island.
5. What game was Richard trying to play?
(a) All of these.
(b) He was trying to make every step a hop skip and a jump.
(c) He was trying to make every step the same size.
(d) He was trying to make the perfect footprint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sal and Jed agree on?
2. How many air pockets did the two men encounter?
3. What had the people on the other island done?
4. What was so difficult about helicopters?
5. How many chickens did Ella have to pluck?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Richard, Jed, Keaty, Francoise and Etienne get rescued? How did they make do without money?
2. What plan was made in regards to Zeph and Sammy?
3. How did it happen that Keaty speared a dead squid?
4. What was the analogy Richard had made about the Gulf War?
5. What had made Keaty feel really bad about the squid giving people food poisoning?
6. How long did Richard's frustration last in regards to the world and Koh Phangan?
7. Who was reanimated by Richard and how?
8. Who argued on behalf of the rafters and what was the outcome? Why didn't Richard prevent this outcome?
9. What did Richard find himself thinking about for the first time since his arrival on the beach?
10. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)