|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the last of Richards worries to go?
(a) Those involving Zeph and Sammy.
(b) Those involving the ungrateful attitude of those at the beach.
(c) Those involving Hadrin and Koh Phangan.
(d) Those involving Daffy's ashes.
2. Where did Daffy flick his bark zero?
(a) Into the stream.
(b) Into the fire.
(c) Into the waterfall.
(d) Onto the ground.
3. What did Ol' Blue have to do to get out of the snare?
(b) Chew his arm.
(c) All of these.
(d) Struggle enough.
4. What image did Daffy come to Richard in?
(a) That of an infant.
(b) That of a chubby little boy.
(c) That of a young adult, before he found the beach.
(d) That of a pimple-faced teenager.
5. What is Richards' problem with seeing Mr. Duck in the daylight?
(a) It is a sign he has gone mad.
(b) Both of these.
(c) It is a sign Daffy isn't at peace.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't Richard ask Gregorio about the division he felt between the camp and Sal and Bugs?
2. Which monkey first approached Richard?
3. What did Richard find himself thinking about since the first time he had arrived on the beach?
4. How do the people in the camp view Richard?
5. What did monkey taste like?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long did Richard's frustration last in regards to the world and Koh Phangan?
2. What lie did Richard tell to Christo?
3. What was the pool a substitute for?
4. How did Bugs manage to make the opposition feel like dissenters?
5. What did Bugs do to the corpse of Sammy and what was Richards' explanation for his behavior?
6. What was irritating in regards to Bug's competitive streak?
7. What did Richard find himself thinking about for the first time since his arrival on the beach?
8. What things did Richard note in the asides about of the Swedes?
9. What wrong move did Richard make, according to Etienne?
10. How is it that Richard sees Keaty and Jed so frequently?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)