|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was so difficult about helicopters?
(a) You couldn't put them together in a month of full time work.
(b) The rotor blades would fall off before the glue was dry.
(c) The body would never stick together.
(d) Their body was insanely heavy.
2. Who else sees Daffy?
3. Where was Christo's injury?
(a) His legs.
(b) His neck.
(c) His chest,
(d) His hands.
4. How had it happened?
(a) The dope gaurds came after them.
(b) A riptide had come in and carried the people out to sea.
(c) Jealous people came and took over the island.
(d) Keaty had speared a squid that was already dead.
5. What animal did Richard compare Karl to?
(a) A tapeworm.
(b) A elephant.
(c) An albatross.
(d) A weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Richard and Etienne want?
2. What had Francoise asked for?
3. Who else comes in to check on Jed and Christo?
4. What was not one of the islands natural barriers?
5. What name had refused to catch on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who argued on behalf of the rafters and what was the outcome? Why didn't Richard prevent this outcome?
2. How did it happen that Keaty speared a dead squid?
3. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
4. How is it that Richard sees Keaty and Jed so frequently?
5. How did Bugs manage to make the opposition feel like dissenters?
6. What was the pool a substitute for?
7. What had made Keaty feel really bad about the squid giving people food poisoning?
8. How did Francoise know about Richard's kiss? What did she thank him for?
9. What had Bugs done that made Richard mad?
10. What was Sal insinuating that Richard should do in regards to Karl?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)