|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing Richard had done after he heard the shots?
(b) Threw up.
(c) Ran back to tell Sal what had happened.
2. Who did Richard want to leave with?
(a) Francoise and Etienne.
(c) All of these.
3. How had it happened?
(a) Keaty had speared a squid that was already dead.
(b) The dope gaurds came after them.
(c) Jealous people came and took over the island.
(d) A riptide had come in and carried the people out to sea.
4. What was wrapped around Richards' neck?
5. What did Ol' Blue have to do to get out of the snare?
(a) All of these.
(b) Chew his arm.
(d) Struggle enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Francoise asked for?
2. Why didn't people use last names on the beach?
3. How was Daffy's appearance kind of like Taxi's and night busses?
4. What name had refused to catch on?
5. What color was the male German's backpack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
2. What had made Richard feel mildly put out?
3. What was pissing Sal off and why was Richard doing it?
4. What did the camp do in response to Bugs' actions? What did they attempt to do to Richard?
5. How was Richard making Sal's life difficult?
6. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
7. What was the pool a substitute for?
8. What did Bugs do to the corpse of Sammy and what was Richards' explanation for his behavior?
9. What was the analogy Richard had made about the Gulf War?
10. What lie did Richard tell to Christo?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)