|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sign do people interpret as being a positive change in Karl's behavior?
(a) He started eating.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He stopped pushing down the shelter.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What did Keaty want Richard to do when he had gotten back to the beach?
(a) None of these.
(b) All of these.
(c) Smoke a joint.
(d) Check out the phosphorescence.
3. How many air pockets did the two men encounter?
(a) Two total.
(b) Five total.
(c) Three total.
(d) Four total.
4. Who stood up for the rafters?
5. What was the reason for the cheering?
(a) Life was good.
(b) Someone had brought fireworks back.
(c) The Yugoslavian girls were slow dancing together.
(d) The Yugoslavian girls were kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richards' problem with seeing Mr. Duck in the daylight?
2. What did Daffy get punished a two-pence for?
3. What does Sal ask Richard to do?
4. Why might Keaty be in trouble?
5. Who is Jed actually seeing when he sees Daffy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Richard making Sal's life difficult?
2. What had made Richard feel mildly put out?
3. What wrong move did Richard make, according to Etienne?
4. What things did Richard note in the asides about of the Swedes?
5. How did Bugs manage to make the opposition feel like dissenters?
6. How long did Richard's frustration last in regards to the world and Koh Phangan?
7. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
8. Why were Keaty and Jed the ones to talk to in regards to finding out more about Jesse and Cassie? Who wasn't good to talk to?
9. How did Francoise know about Richard's kiss? What did she thank him for?
10. How is it that Richard sees Keaty and Jed so frequently?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)