|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the group hear?
(a) People coming.
(b) An animal in the bushes.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these,
2. What did Richard and Etienne want?
(a) To go home.
(b) Both of these.
(c) To leave the beach.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What fantasy did Richard have?
(a) He kissed Francoise.
(b) He beat up Bugs.
(c) He didn't fantasize.
(d) He became camp leader.
4. What was so difficult about helicopters?
(a) The rotor blades would fall off before the glue was dry.
(b) You couldn't put them together in a month of full time work.
(c) The body would never stick together.
(d) Their body was insanely heavy.
5. Which of the Swede's was still missing?
(a) None of the Swedes returned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Richard tell Christo Karl was?
2. What did Daffy see as a kindness?
3. What name had refused to catch on?
4. What image did Daffy come to Richard in?
5. Who is Jed actually seeing when he sees Daffy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Richard and Keaty spike the stew and what was the result of this tampering?
2. How was Richard making Sal's life difficult?
3. What did Richard find himself thinking about for the first time since his arrival on the beach?
4. What was the analogy Richard had made about the Gulf War?
5. What did the camp do in response to Bugs' actions? What did they attempt to do to Richard?
6. What plan was made in regards to Zeph and Sammy?
7. Who was reanimated by Richard and how?
8. How did Richard become comfortable regarding Mr. Duck's presence in the daylight?
9. What lie did Richard tell to Christo?
10. What was Sal insinuating that Richard should do in regards to Karl?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)