|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Christo going to die?
(a) In a week.
(b) Likely at Tet.
(c) He wasn't going to die.
(d) In three days.
2. What was not one of the islands natural barriers?
(a) The swim.
(b) The waterfall.
(c) The size.
(d) The dope fields.
3. What was so difficult about helicopters?
(a) Their body was insanely heavy.
(b) The rotor blades would fall off before the glue was dry.
(c) The body would never stick together.
(d) You couldn't put them together in a month of full time work.
4. What did Daffy get punished a two-pence for?
(a) All of these.
(c) Not picking up after himself.
5. What is Richards' problem with seeing Mr. Duck in the daylight?
(a) It is a sign he has gone mad.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) It is a sign Daffy isn't at peace.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jed and Keaty know they had stayed at the same guest house on the same night?
2. What was the reason for the cheering?
3. What did Keaty want Richard to do when he had gotten back to the beach?
4. What did Richard attempt to shove in that person's mouth?
5. How long after the dissolution of the beach commune was the epilogue?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did it happen that Keaty speared a dead squid?
2. Who argued on behalf of the rafters and what was the outcome? Why didn't Richard prevent this outcome?
3. How long did Richard's frustration last in regards to the world and Koh Phangan?
4. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
5. How did Francoise know about Richard's kiss? What did she thank him for?
6. How did Richard, Jed, Keaty, Francoise and Etienne get rescued? How did they make do without money?
7. What plan was made in regards to Zeph and Sammy?
8. What wrong move did Richard make, according to Etienne?
9. Who was reanimated by Richard and how?
10. What had Bugs done that made Richard mad?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)