|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the general feeling when the group ran towards the surf?
(a) They wanted to be in the sea so they would be warm.
(b) They wanted not to get wet.
(c) They wanted to get the fishing done as soon as possible.
(d) They wanted to only be wet in salt water.
2. Who stood up for the rafters?
3. On which dive did Richard see the shark?
(a) His first.
(b) His fourth.
(c) His second.
(d) His third.
4. What had Francoise asked for?
(a) A bath.
(b) A cigarette.
5. How did Jed and Keaty know they had stayed at the same guest house on the same night?
(a) They remember exactly what days they had been on their travels.
(b) They described the same characters sitting outside.
(c) They both had to evacuate due to a fire it turned out Keaty had started.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did no one feel like talking to?
2. How had it happened?
3. Where was Christo's injury?
4. What was put in the stew?
5. Why is it that Sal likes Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What wrong move did Richard make, according to Etienne?
2. How did it happen that Keaty speared a dead squid?
3. How did Bugs manage to make the opposition feel like dissenters?
4. What was Sal insinuating that Richard should do in regards to Karl?
5. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
6. Why did Richard and Keaty spike the stew and what was the result of this tampering?
7. What was irritating in regards to Bug's competitive streak?
8. How did Richard, Jed, Keaty, Francoise and Etienne get rescued? How did they make do without money?
9. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
10. Why were Keaty and Jed the ones to talk to in regards to finding out more about Jesse and Cassie? Who wasn't good to talk to?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)