|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richards' problem with seeing Mr. Duck in the daylight?
(a) It is a sign Daffy isn't at peace.
(b) It is a sign he has gone mad.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What was put in the stew?
(c) Magic mushrooms.
3. What word did the group manage to get out of the Swede that returned?
(c) All of these.
4. What did Daffy see as a kindness?
(c) Richard hanging out with him.
(d) Richards reaction to the rafters getting shot.
5. In what detail was Richard going to be placed?
(a) He was going to be put in gardening with Jean.
(b) He was going to be placed with Jed.
(c) He was going to be placed in carpentry with Bugs.
(d) He wasn't going to be changed at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jed and Keaty know they had stayed at the same guest house on the same night?
2. What kind of fruit did Richard find in a grove?
3. What were the last of Richards worries to go?
4. How had it happened?
5. What was the general feeling when the group ran towards the surf?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
2. How was Richard making Sal's life difficult?
3. What was pissing Sal off and why was Richard doing it?
4. Who argued on behalf of the rafters and what was the outcome? Why didn't Richard prevent this outcome?
5. What had Bugs done that made Richard mad?
6. Why were Keaty and Jed the ones to talk to in regards to finding out more about Jesse and Cassie? Who wasn't good to talk to?
7. How did it happen that Keaty speared a dead squid?
8. What was the pool a substitute for?
9. What was irritating in regards to Bug's competitive streak?
10. What plan was made in regards to Zeph and Sammy?
This section contains 1,074 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)