|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been busted with a pound of heroin?
2. What isn't Sal's scene?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
3. What was the last thing Richard said to Christo?
(a) Rest in peace.
(b) Have good dreams.
(c) Rest easy.
(d) Sweet dreams.
4. Why did Richard peg open the tent?
(a) To allow Jed fresh air.
(b) To stop Jed from suffocating.
(c) All of these.
(d) To keep Jed from breathing too much dying air.
5. What fantasy did Richard have?
(a) He beat up Bugs.
(b) He didn't fantasize.
(c) He kissed Francoise.
(d) He became camp leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many air pockets did the two men encounter?
2. What image did Daffy come to Richard in?
3. What did Bugs do to Sammy?
4. What game did Keaty slip into the game boy?
5. Who's opinion in this matter does Sal ask?
Short Essay Questions
1. What things did Richard note in the asides about of the Swedes?
2. How is it that Richard sees Keaty and Jed so frequently?
3. What had made Keaty feel really bad about the squid giving people food poisoning?
4. Who was reanimated by Richard and how?
5. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
6. How did Bugs manage to make the opposition feel like dissenters?
7. What was pissing Sal off and why was Richard doing it?
8. How did it happen that Keaty speared a dead squid?
9. What did the camp do in response to Bugs' actions? What did they attempt to do to Richard?
10. What was the analogy Richard had made about the Gulf War?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)