|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Daffy compare living with Sal and Bugs to?
(a) Living with disease.
(b) Having to go through leukemia.
(c) Living with cancer.
(d) Having to donate marrow.
2. Why was Richard's travel diary a mistake?
(a) He remembered things that he wasn't sure had happened.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) All he remembered was what he had written down.
(d) Both of these.
3. How long after the dissolution of the beach commune was the epilogue?
(a) One year.
(b) Seventeen months.
(c) Thirteen months.
(d) Two years.
4. Who thought Karl wouldn't attack Richard?
5. Who stood up for the rafters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the general feeling when the group ran towards the surf?
2. Who is Jed actually seeing when he sees Daffy?
3. Who was waiting for Richard when he emerged from the cave?
4. What game was Richard trying to play?
5. How do the people in the camp view Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were Keaty and Jed the ones to talk to in regards to finding out more about Jesse and Cassie? Who wasn't good to talk to?
2. How did Bugs manage to make the opposition feel like dissenters?
3. Who argued on behalf of the rafters and what was the outcome? Why didn't Richard prevent this outcome?
4. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
5. How did Richard become comfortable regarding Mr. Duck's presence in the daylight?
6. What had Bugs done that made Richard mad?
7. What was irritating in regards to Bug's competitive streak?
8. What wrong move did Richard make, according to Etienne?
9. How did Francoise know about Richard's kiss? What did she thank him for?
10. What had made Keaty feel really bad about the squid giving people food poisoning?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)