|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chickens did Ella have to pluck?
2. Where did Richard tell Christo Karl was?
(b) Beside him.
(c) Dead and buried.
(d) Gone, left the island.
3. What did Etienne apologize for?
(a) His reaction to Richard kissing Francoise.
(b) For disputing him in regards to Karl.
(c) Not being a better friend to Richard.
(d) All of these.
4. On which dive did Richard see the shark?
(a) His second.
(b) His fourth.
(c) His first.
(d) His third.
5. Who does Richard see all of the time now that they are back in England?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Richard and Francoise discuss?
2. What was different about the passage leading to the cave and the one Richard was in?
3. Who thought Karl wouldn't attack Richard?
4. Who did Richard want to leave with?
5. Who was waiting for Richard when he emerged from the cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Bugs done that made Richard mad?
2. What drew the sharks attention, and how did Richard spear it?
3. What had made Richard feel mildly put out?
4. How was Richard making Sal's life difficult?
5. How did Francoise know about Richard's kiss? What did she thank him for?
6. Who argued on behalf of the rafters and what was the outcome? Why didn't Richard prevent this outcome?
7. Why did Richard and Keaty spike the stew and what was the result of this tampering?
8. What did the camp do in response to Bugs' actions? What did they attempt to do to Richard?
9. What was Sal insinuating that Richard should do in regards to Karl?
10. How did Bugs manage to make the opposition feel like dissenters?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)