|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Daffy's appearance kind of like Taxi's and night busses?
(a) Daffy's appearances were questionable when they were most needed.
(b) All of these.
(c) Daffy's appearances were timely.
(d) Daffy's appearances were unpredictable.
2. How do the people in the camp view Richard?
(a) With grudging admiration.
(b) With fear.
(c) As the secret police.
(d) With respect.
3. What did Daffy get punished a two-pence for?
(b) Not picking up after himself.
(c) All of these.
4. What did monkey taste like?
5. Why didn't Jed talk about his detail?
(a) All of these.
(b) He wasn't allowed to discuss it.
(c) He was told not to.
(d) Nobody asked him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was different about the passage leading to the cave and the one Richard was in?
2. Why might Keaty be in trouble?
3. Where did Richard tell Christo Karl was?
4. How many days had the people been on the neighboring island?
5. Where did Richard leave Daffy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who argued on behalf of the rafters and what was the outcome? Why didn't Richard prevent this outcome?
2. What plan was made in regards to Zeph and Sammy?
3. Who was reanimated by Richard and how?
4. Why were Keaty and Jed the ones to talk to in regards to finding out more about Jesse and Cassie? Who wasn't good to talk to?
5. How did Francoise know about Richard's kiss? What did she thank him for?
6. What had made Richard feel mildly put out?
7. What lie did Richard tell to Christo?
8. Why did Richard and Keaty spike the stew and what was the result of this tampering?
9. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
10. What did Richard find himself thinking about for the first time since his arrival on the beach?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)