|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the character in Vietnam?
2. What is Richard's record?
3. What did Keaty have the worst time?
4. What kind of vehicle did the group take from the Koh Samui port?
(a) A Jeep.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Honda.
(d) A motorboat.
5. What were the names of the people that Richard met?
(a) Sam and Zeph.
(b) Zack and Sammy.
(c) Sean and Zack.
(d) Zeph and Sammy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many glow stars were there on Richard's roof?
2. What did Richard plan to share with Etienne and Keaty?
3. What did this person toss to the main character?
4. How far would the main character have traveled if it was only him?
5. What was the size of the stones?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Francoise and Etienne fear when they had seen Richard chatting with the Americans? Why was this?
2. How did Richard feel when he had touched the walls in the room?
3. What conveyed a sense or normalcy to Richard when he had woken up?
4. How was it that Sal was the leader?
5. What was the purpose of the lashed together branches?
6. Why had things become awkward between Richard and the French couple?
7. What did all the people that were taken to the beach have in common? Who was the odd person out?
8. What did Richard realize that he would have to do when he came to the cliffs and the waterfall? What did he imagine when he had looked at the waterfall and the pool beneath?
9. Why did Richard consider himself pretty lucky?
10. What were the two ways that Richard could get to the garden? Which route did Richard take and why?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)