|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What joke were the two people playing on Richard?
(a) They had laced the weed they had given to Richard.
(b) They weren't as dumb as they represented themselves to be.
(c) They were cops.
(d) They weren't actually interested in them.
2. What did Keaty have the worst time?
3. How far would the main character have traveled if it was only him?
(a) The strip joints in Patpong.
(b) The strip joints in Panpong.
(c) The malls in Ginwon.
(d) The strip joints in Pinpong.
4. Under normal circumstances, how did guests find the beach?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Under supervision.
(c) Under invitation.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What nationality did the main character guess the man was that spoke of the beach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the French guy like?
2. Approximately how high were the cliffs?
3. When was their rendezvous?
4. What was the dimensions of the boat?
5. How much money did the group end up saving due to Etienne's bargaining?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the pool a substitute for?
2. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
3. What did Francoise and Etienne fear when they had seen Richard chatting with the Americans? Why was this?
4. What had Bugs done that made Richard mad?
5. What did Richard realize that he would have to do when he came to the cliffs and the waterfall? What did he imagine when he had looked at the waterfall and the pool beneath?
6. What was irritating in regards to Bug's competitive streak?
7. How did Richard become comfortable regarding Mr. Duck's presence in the daylight?
8. What plan was made in regards to Zeph and Sammy?
9. What made the map intricate?
10. Who was reanimated by Richard and how?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)