|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the ritual originate from?
(a) The Walton's T.V. series.
(b) Archie comics.
(c) M*A*S*H T.V. series.
(d) Magnum PI T.V. series.
2. Who loves to take missions?
3. When was their ETA?
(a) Eleven hundred hours.
(b) Eleven o'clock.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What nationality did the main character guess the man was that spoke of the beach?
5. What was charming about Etienne's response?
(a) That he was honest, when the two Americans had been playing a joke.
(b) All of these.
(c) That he had actually responded to their joke.
(d) That he had been so innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time would the camp be empty?
2. What is Leo's last words before Game Over?
3. Why was Mr. Duck upset?
4. Why was Bugs respected?
5. What did Richard plan to share with Etienne and Keaty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Francoise and Etienne fear when they had seen Richard chatting with the Americans? Why was this?
2. What had guaranteed that Richard would get batteries, and how had it come to pass?
3. What had the Filipino guy that Richard had met taught him about jellyfish?
4. What made the map intricate?
5. What were the two ways that Richard could get to the garden? Which route did Richard take and why?
6. What did all the people that were taken to the beach have in common? Who was the odd person out?
7. How was it that Sal was the leader?
8. What was the purpose of the lashed together branches?
9. Why did Richard keep an open mind when it came to Jed?
10. How did Richard feel about his parting from the two Americans the last time?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)