|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There wasn't any point to going to the corals without what?
(b) Greg's mask.
(c) Bug's mask.
(d) Sal's mask.
2. What is the guy's record with Tetris?
3. Where did the ritual originate from?
(a) The Walton's T.V. series.
(b) Archie comics.
(c) Magnum PI T.V. series.
(d) M*A*S*H T.V. series.
4. What did the lights of Koh Samui glow like?
(a) Glow stars.
(b) All of these.
(d) A city.
5. What was the dimensions of the boat?
(a) It was ten feet long and four feet wide.
(b) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
(c) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
(d) It was twenty feet long and four feet wide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What biblical quote does Keaty utilize?
2. What is Richard's favorite thing?
3. How far would the main character have traveled if it was only him?
4. Why was Mr. Duck upset?
5. What didn't Richard buy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What explanation did Richard offer for the shape of the island on which the Beach was located?
2. How did Richard feel when he had touched the walls in the room?
3. What had guaranteed that Richard would get batteries, and how had it come to pass?
4. What were the two ways that Richard could get to the garden? Which route did Richard take and why?
5. What made the map intricate?
6. What had the Filipino guy that Richard had met taught him about jellyfish?
7. What was the purpose of the lashed together branches?
8. Why did Richard consider himself pretty lucky?
9. What did Richard realize that he would have to do when he came to the cliffs and the waterfall? What did he imagine when he had looked at the waterfall and the pool beneath?
10. Why didn't Richard stay where he was in the tidal cave?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)