Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the french male?
2. What name was on the tree?
(c) All of these.
3. What kind of dress was the transvestite wearing?
(a) A gold lame dress.
(b) A gold sequined dress.
(c) A silver sequined dress.
(d) A silver lame dress.
4. What color was the watermark strip when it dipped below the ocean?
5. What is Richard's favorite thing?
(a) The beach.
(b) The split second before the game announces "game over".
(c) Making friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Duck attempt to get his wounds closed up?
2. What did Richard just accept about the Beach?
3. Who did Richard share a cigarette with?
4. What soft drink did Richard get?
5. Who loves to take missions?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Richard feel when he had touched the walls in the room?
2. What was the purpose of the lashed together branches?
3. Why didn't Richard stay where he was in the tidal cave?
4. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
5. How did Richard feel about his parting from the two Americans the last time?
6. Why did Richard and Keaty spike the stew and what was the result of this tampering?
7. What drew the sharks attention, and how did Richard spear it?
8. What were the two ways that Richard could get to the garden? Which route did Richard take and why?
9. Why did Richard keep an open mind when it came to Jed?
10. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)