|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There wasn't any point to going to the corals without what?
(a) Bug's mask.
(c) Sal's mask.
(d) Greg's mask.
2. Why didn't Richard ask Jed what to do about the body?
(a) He knew that Jed would betray him to Francoise.
(b) He knew that Jed wouldn't care and would do nothing.
(c) He knew that Jed would betray him to Sal.
(d) He knew that Jed wouldn't help.
3. When was their rendezvous?
(a) Three hours time.
(b) Two hours time.
(c) Four hours time.
(d) An hours time.
4. How old did the main character judge the French couple to be, at first?
(a) In their late teens.
(b) In their early twenties.
(c) In their mid twenties.
(d) In their late twenties.
5. What soft drink did Richard get?
(b) Seven Up.
(d) Ginger ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Etienne encounter?
2. Why wasn't Richard to tell Sal and Bugs about the map and the Yanks?
3. What did Richard buy?
4. In "Schindler's List", what color was the little girls coat?
5. What was left behind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Sal insinuating that Richard should do in regards to Karl?
2. How did Bugs manage to make the opposition feel like dissenters?
3. What were the two ways that Richard could get to the garden? Which route did Richard take and why?
4. What did all the people that were taken to the beach have in common? Who was the odd person out?
5. What did Francoise and Etienne fear when they had seen Richard chatting with the Americans? Why was this?
6. Why did Richard consider himself pretty lucky?
7. What is killing Christo, and how could it have been prevented? Why can't Etienne find out about it?
8. Zeph and Sammy made several mistakes on their way to the commune. What were they? What was the biggest mistake the rafting group made?
9. What was the problem with the rucksacks and how was it solved?
10. What did Bugs do to the corpse of Sammy and what was Richards' explanation for his behavior?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)