|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the people that Richard met?
(a) Sean and Zack.
(b) Zack and Sammy.
(c) Sam and Zeph.
(d) Zeph and Sammy.
2. In "Schindler's List", what color was the little girls coat?
3. What was the dimensions of the boat?
(a) It was twenty feet long and four feet wide.
(b) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
(c) It was ten feet long and four feet wide.
(d) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
4. There wasn't any point to going to the corals without what?
(a) Greg's mask.
(b) Sal's mask.
(d) Bug's mask.
5. What did Richard buy?
(a) A mango salad.
(b) A hundred cigarettes.
(c) Two hundred cigarettes.
(d) Three hundred cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did this person toss to the main character?
2. What soft drink did Richard get?
3. What had happened to the main character's neighbor?
4. What was the nickname of the head cook?
5. What year was this character in Vietnam?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was reanimated by Richard and how?
2. What was the analogy Richard had made about the Gulf War?
3. Why did it surprise Richard that he had volunteered to go for the Rice Run?
4. What had made Keaty feel really bad about the squid giving people food poisoning?
5. How did Richard become comfortable regarding Mr. Duck's presence in the daylight?
6. What things did Richard note in the asides about of the Swedes?
7. What did Etienne notice about the dope that they had found on the island?
8. How is it that Richard sees Keaty and Jed so frequently?
9. How was Richard making Sal's life difficult?
10. What conveyed a sense or normalcy to Richard when he had woken up?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)