|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Richard ask Jed what to do about the body?
(a) He knew that Jed wouldn't care and would do nothing.
(b) He knew that Jed would betray him to Francoise.
(c) He knew that Jed would betray him to Sal.
(d) He knew that Jed wouldn't help.
2. Where had Mr. Duck been sprinting?
(a) In front of Buckingham Palace.
(b) Across the White House lawn.
(c) Across Hyde Park.
(d) Across an Embassy lawn.
3. Why was Mr. Duck upset?
(a) His parent's weren't going to claim his body.
(b) The embassy wasn't going to cover the cost of shipping his body to Glasgow.
(c) All of these.
(d) He would rather his ashes be spread in the South China Sea then sent to Glasgow.
4. What is Leo's last words before Game Over?
(a) I'm dead.
(b) Confound it!
(d) I'm toast.
5. What kind of salad did Richard order?
(a) A Caesar salad.
(b) A Greek salad.
(c) A mango salad.
(d) A Fig salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was their rendezvous?
2. What kind of tattoo did Francoise have on her wrist?
3. What was the nickname of the head cook?
4. What did Keaty have the worst time?
5. How many caves led into the seaward cliffs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had the Filipino guy that Richard had met taught him about jellyfish?
2. What gave the illusion of a confined personal area, and how was the effect spoiled?
3. What had guaranteed that Richard would get batteries, and how had it come to pass?
4. Why had Richard initially begun traveling?
5. How did Richard feel about his parting from the two Americans the last time?
6. Why didn't Richard stay where he was in the tidal cave?
7. Why did it surprise Richard that he had volunteered to go for the Rice Run?
8. What was the cue for Richard to call it a night?
9. What did Francoise and Etienne fear when they had seen Richard chatting with the Americans? Why was this?
10. Why did Richard feel as though he was governed by someone else in retrospect?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)