|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image can Richard clearly recall?
(a) Francoise, Amazon like, frozen with a spear in her hand.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Etienne and Francoise making love.
2. Where did Daffy flick his bark zero?
(a) Into the waterfall.
(b) Into the fire.
(c) Into the stream.
(d) Onto the ground.
3. Who had been busted with a pound of heroin?
4. What kind of fruit did Richard find in a grove?
5. Where was Christo's injury?
(a) His neck.
(b) His chest,
(c) His hands.
(d) His legs.
6. In what detail was Richard going to be placed?
(a) He wasn't going to be changed at all.
(b) He was going to be placed with Jed.
(c) He was going to be placed in carpentry with Bugs.
(d) He was going to be put in gardening with Jean.
7. What was the only thing discussed by all members of the beach commune?
(a) The beach.
8. Who thought Karl wouldn't attack Richard?
9. On which dive did Richard see the shark?
(a) His second.
(b) His fourth.
(c) His third.
(d) His first.
10. Why was Richard's travel diary a mistake?
(a) He remembered things that he wasn't sure had happened.
(b) All he remembered was what he had written down.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
11. Where did Richard leave Daffy?
(a) In a clearing.
(b) On a grassy knoll.
(c) Back at the longhouse.
(d) Under a coconut tree.
12. What did Daffy want to talk about with Richard?
(a) Neither of these
(b) Airfix models.
(c) Blowing things up.
(d) Both of these.
13. Who stood up for the rafters?
14. What did the group hear?
(a) An animal in the bushes.
(b) Both of these.
(c) People coming.
(d) Neither of these,
15. What was wrapped around Richards' neck?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days had the people been on the neighboring island?
2. What did Richard attempt to shove in that person's mouth?
3. Who did no one feel like talking to?
4. What did Daffy get punished a two-pence for?
5. What had happened to the rafters?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)