|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Richard leave Daffy?
(a) Back at the longhouse.
(b) Under a coconut tree.
(c) In a clearing.
(d) On a grassy knoll.
2. Who else comes in to check on Jed and Christo?
3. What didn't the rafting group notice?
(a) That Richard was watching them.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That they were in a field.
4. What is Richards' problem with seeing Mr. Duck in the daylight?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) It is a sign Daffy isn't at peace.
(c) It is a sign he has gone mad.
(d) Both of these.
5. What game did Keaty slip into the game boy?
(a) Astro Boy.
(d) Mario Kart.
6. What had the people on the other island done?
(a) They were already landing on the island.
(b) They had discovered the rucksacks.
(c) Gone from the beach.
(d) Built a raft.
7. How had it happened?
(a) The dope gaurds came after them.
(b) Keaty had speared a squid that was already dead.
(c) Jealous people came and took over the island.
(d) A riptide had come in and carried the people out to sea.
8. Who did Richard want to leave with?
(b) Francoise and Etienne.
(d) All of these.
9. Who's opinion in this matter does Sal ask?
(a) No one.
10. How many air pockets did the two men encounter?
(a) Three total.
(b) Two total.
(c) Five total.
(d) Four total.
11. Who will Richard tell about the rafters?
12. Why was Richard's travel diary a mistake?
(a) Both of these.
(b) All he remembered was what he had written down.
(c) He remembered things that he wasn't sure had happened.
(d) Neither of these.
13. What did Richard attempt to shove in that person's mouth?
14. What do Richard and Francoise discuss?
(a) All of these.
(b) Their arrival on the beach.
(c) Their ex's and present love interests.
(d) Their parents and friends; their past lives.
15. What was the first thing Richard had done after he heard the shots?
(a) Ran back to tell Sal what had happened.
(b) Threw up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fruit did Richard find in a grove?
2. Why didn't Jed talk about his detail?
3. What game was Richard trying to play?
4. What stopped Etienne from speaking?
5. How long after the dissolution of the beach commune was the epilogue?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)