|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which monkey first approached Richard?
(a) A young monkey.
(b) A baby monkey.
(c) An alpha male monkey.
(d) A mother monkey.
2. What had happened to the rafters?
(a) They had been sent back to Koh Phangan.
(b) Nothing happened to the rafters.
(c) They had been stabbed to death.
(d) They had been shot.
3. Where was Christo's injury?
(a) His legs.
(b) His hands.
(c) His chest,
(d) His neck.
4. What did the group hear?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these,
(c) People coming.
(d) An animal in the bushes.
5. What did Etienne apologize for?
(a) All of these.
(b) Not being a better friend to Richard.
(c) For disputing him in regards to Karl.
(d) His reaction to Richard kissing Francoise.
6. Where was the mouse?
(a) What mouse?
(b) Both of these.
(c) On the stair.
(d) Right there.
7. Who is Jed actually seeing when he sees Daffy?
8. What had Francoise asked for?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A bath.
9. On which dive did Richard see the shark?
(a) His fourth.
(b) His first.
(c) His second.
(d) His third.
10. What did Richard find himself thinking about since the first time he had arrived on the beach?
(b) His friends.
(c) His ex-girlfriend.
(d) His parents.
11. What was the general feeling when the group ran towards the surf?
(a) They wanted not to get wet.
(b) They wanted to be in the sea so they would be warm.
(c) They wanted to get the fishing done as soon as possible.
(d) They wanted to only be wet in salt water.
12. What did Richard attempt to shove in that person's mouth?
13. How many air pockets did the two men encounter?
(a) Four total.
(b) Two total.
(c) Five total.
(d) Three total.
14. What name had refused to catch on?
(a) Swedes tent.
(b) Hospital tent.
(c) Bugging Bugs.
(d) Bothersome Bugs.
15. How do the people in the camp view Richard?
(a) As the secret police.
(b) With respect.
(c) With grudging admiration.
(d) With fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Jed talk about his detail?
2. What color was the male German's backpack?
3. Who thought Karl wouldn't attack Richard?
4. Who will Richard tell about the rafters?
5. How many days had the people been on the neighboring island?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)