|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to all the people?
(a) They had been murdered.
(b) They had been victims of food poisoning.
(c) They had been abducted.
(d) They had vanished.
2. What sign do people interpret as being a positive change in Karl's behavior?
(a) He started eating.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He stopped pushing down the shelter.
3. What was the first thing Richard had done after he heard the shots?
(b) Ran back to tell Sal what had happened.
(d) Threw up.
4. What had Francoise asked for?
(c) A bath.
(d) A cigarette.
5. What kind of fruit did Richard find in a grove?
6. Where did Daffy flick his bark zero?
(a) Into the fire.
(b) Into the stream.
(c) Onto the ground.
(d) Into the waterfall.
7. What did the group hear?
(a) An animal in the bushes.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these,
(d) People coming.
8. Who did Richard want to leave with?
(a) All of these.
(d) Francoise and Etienne.
9. What was the reason for the cheering?
(a) The Yugoslavian girls were kissing.
(b) Life was good.
(c) Someone had brought fireworks back.
(d) The Yugoslavian girls were slow dancing together.
10. What did Daffy get punished a two-pence for?
(b) Not picking up after himself.
(c) All of these.
11. Who did no one feel like talking to?
12. What game was Richard trying to play?
(a) He was trying to make every step the same size.
(b) All of these.
(c) He was trying to make the perfect footprint.
(d) He was trying to make every step a hop skip and a jump.
13. Who thought Karl wouldn't attack Richard?
14. What did Richard attempt to shove in that person's mouth?
15. How was Daffy's appearance kind of like Taxi's and night busses?
(a) Daffy's appearances were unpredictable.
(b) All of these.
(c) Daffy's appearances were questionable when they were most needed.
(d) Daffy's appearances were timely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the general feeling when the group ran towards the surf?
2. What made no sense?
3. What did Sal and Jed agree on?
4. What did Daffy want to talk about with Richard?
5. Why might Keaty be in trouble?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)