Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these statements are false?
(a) Moshe liked Brazil the best.
(b) Francoise liked Indonesia.
(c) Sal liked a northern province of India.
(d) Unhygenix liked Kenya best.
2. What did Richard attempt to shove in that person's mouth?
3. What had Francoise asked for?
(b) A bath.
(d) A cigarette.
4. What name had refused to catch on?
(a) Bothersome Bugs.
(b) Hospital tent.
(c) Swedes tent.
(d) Bugging Bugs.
5. What had the people on the other island done?
(a) They were already landing on the island.
(b) Built a raft.
(c) Gone from the beach.
(d) They had discovered the rucksacks.
6. What stopped Etienne from speaking?
(a) Richard asked him to fight.
(b) Francoise walked away.
(c) All of these.
7. What did Sal and Jed agree on?
(a) That Richard was a fool for giving the rafters directions.
(b) That Richard should go steal more marijuana.
(c) That Richard should get some party favors.
(d) Telling the rafters that they weren't welcome.
8. Where did Daffy flick his bark zero?
(a) Into the waterfall.
(b) Onto the ground.
(c) Into the fire.
(d) Into the stream.
9. Who did Richard want to leave with?
(c) All of these.
(d) Francoise and Etienne.
10. Who else sees Daffy?
11. What was so difficult about helicopters?
(a) The rotor blades would fall off before the glue was dry.
(b) You couldn't put them together in a month of full time work.
(c) Their body was insanely heavy.
(d) The body would never stick together.
12. What did Keaty want Richard to do when he had gotten back to the beach?
(a) Check out the phosphorescence.
(b) All of these.
(c) None of these.
(d) Smoke a joint.
13. What sign do people interpret as being a positive change in Karl's behavior?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He started eating.
(c) He stopped pushing down the shelter.
(d) Neither of these.
14. What did monkey taste like?
15. What isn't Sal's scene?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Richard leave Daffy?
2. Which monkey first approached Richard?
3. What was the reason for the cheering?
4. How did Richard fix Francoise and Etienne's drunkenness?
5. What game was Richard trying to play?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)