|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stood up for the rafters?
2. What did Richard attempt to shove in that person's mouth?
3. What game was Richard trying to play?
(a) All of these.
(b) He was trying to make the perfect footprint.
(c) He was trying to make every step the same size.
(d) He was trying to make every step a hop skip and a jump.
4. How many chickens did Ella have to pluck?
5. How did Jed and Keaty know they had stayed at the same guest house on the same night?
(a) They described the same characters sitting outside.
(b) They both had to evacuate due to a fire it turned out Keaty had started.
(c) They remember exactly what days they had been on their travels.
(d) All of these.
6. Who thought Karl wouldn't attack Richard?
7. What word did the group manage to get out of the Swede that returned?
(a) All of these.
8. Why didn't Jed talk about his detail?
(a) He was told not to.
(b) All of these.
(c) He wasn't allowed to discuss it.
(d) Nobody asked him.
9. Which of these statements are false?
(a) Unhygenix liked Kenya best.
(b) Moshe liked Brazil the best.
(c) Sal liked a northern province of India.
(d) Francoise liked Indonesia.
10. What had happened to all the people?
(a) They had been abducted.
(b) They had vanished.
(c) They had been murdered.
(d) They had been victims of food poisoning.
11. What did Daffy see as a kindness?
(a) Richards reaction to the rafters getting shot.
(b) Richard hanging out with him.
12. How did Richard fix Francoise and Etienne's drunkenness?
(a) He fed them lots of food.
(b) He fed them lots of water.
(c) All of these.
(d) He put his finger down their throat and made them puke.
13. When was Christo going to die?
(a) Likely at Tet.
(b) In a week.
(c) He wasn't going to die.
(d) In three days.
14. What kind of fruit did Richard find in a grove?
15. Who finds Richard in the caves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daffy compare living with Sal and Bugs to?
2. What was put in the stew?
3. Who else comes in to check on Jed and Christo?
4. What is Richards' problem with seeing Mr. Duck in the daylight?
5. What was the first thing Richard had done after he heard the shots?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)