|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chickens did Ella have to pluck?
2. What did Richard and Etienne want?
(a) To go home.
(b) Both of these.
(c) To leave the beach.
(d) Neither of these.
3. How long after the dissolution of the beach commune was the epilogue?
(a) Two years.
(b) Thirteen months.
(c) Seventeen months.
(d) One year.
4. What color was the male German's backpack?
(a) Pink pastel.
(c) Blue pastel.
5. Who did no one feel like talking to?
6. What was put in the stew?
(d) Magic mushrooms.
7. What made no sense?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That Richard could see stars in the air pocket.
(c) That Richard could continue to hold his breath.
(d) Both of these.
8. Which of the Swede's was still missing?
(b) None of the Swedes returned.
9. Why didn't people use last names on the beach?
(a) They had forgotten their last names.
(b) It was a connection to the real world.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
10. What game did Keaty slip into the game boy?
(a) Astro Boy.
(c) Mario Kart.
11. What did Daffy compare living with Sal and Bugs to?
(a) Living with disease.
(b) Living with cancer.
(c) Having to go through leukemia.
(d) Having to donate marrow.
12. What does Sal ask Richard to do?
(a) Kill Christo.
(b) Get Jed.
(c) Kill Keaty.
(d) Kill Karl.
13. What film did Daffy and Richard talk about?
(a) From Russia with Love.
(b) Star Trek.
(c) Star Wars.
(d) Die Hard.
14. Who did Richard head to talk to?
15. What did the group hear?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these,
(c) An animal in the bushes.
(d) People coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the people on the other island done?
2. Where did Richard leave Daffy?
3. What did Etienne apologize for?
4. How many days had the people been on the neighboring island?
5. Why wouldn't Richard ask Gregorio about the division he felt between the camp and Sal and Bugs?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)