|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Daffy compare living with Sal and Bugs to?
(a) Living with cancer.
(b) Living with disease.
(c) Having to donate marrow.
(d) Having to go through leukemia.
2. What were the last of Richards worries to go?
(a) Those involving the ungrateful attitude of those at the beach.
(b) Those involving Zeph and Sammy.
(c) Those involving Daffy's ashes.
(d) Those involving Hadrin and Koh Phangan.
3. What did Ol' Blue have to do to get out of the snare?
(a) All of these.
(b) Chew his arm.
(d) Struggle enough.
4. Who's opinion in this matter does Sal ask?
(a) No one.
5. How long after the dissolution of the beach commune was the epilogue?
(a) Thirteen months.
(b) Seventeen months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
6. What sign do people interpret as being a positive change in Karl's behavior?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He stopped pushing down the shelter.
(c) He started eating.
(d) Both of these.
7. Which of the Swede's was still missing?
(b) None of the Swedes returned.
8. In what detail was Richard going to be placed?
(a) He was going to be placed in carpentry with Bugs.
(b) He was going to be put in gardening with Jean.
(c) He was going to be placed with Jed.
(d) He wasn't going to be changed at all.
9. What was not one of the islands natural barriers?
(a) The dope fields.
(b) The size.
(c) The swim.
(d) The waterfall.
10. Where was Christo's injury?
(a) His legs.
(b) His chest,
(c) His neck.
(d) His hands.
11. What was wrapped around Richards' neck?
12. Who finds Richard in the caves?
13. What did monkey taste like?
14. How was Daffy's appearance kind of like Taxi's and night busses?
(a) Daffy's appearances were questionable when they were most needed.
(b) Daffy's appearances were unpredictable.
(c) All of these.
(d) Daffy's appearances were timely.
15. What had happened to all the people?
(a) They had vanished.
(b) They had been victims of food poisoning.
(c) They had been murdered.
(d) They had been abducted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Richard's travel diary a mistake?
2. What stopped Etienne from speaking?
3. Where did Richard leave Daffy?
4. What had the people on the other island done?
5. What did the group hear?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)