|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image did Daffy come to Richard in?
(a) That of a young adult, before he found the beach.
(b) That of an infant.
(c) That of a pimple-faced teenager.
(d) That of a chubby little boy.
2. What was the first thing Richard had done after he heard the shots?
(a) Threw up.
(c) Ran back to tell Sal what had happened.
3. What was the reason for the cheering?
(a) Life was good.
(b) The Yugoslavian girls were kissing.
(c) The Yugoslavian girls were slow dancing together.
(d) Someone had brought fireworks back.
4. What did Etienne apologize for?
(a) All of these.
(b) For disputing him in regards to Karl.
(c) Not being a better friend to Richard.
(d) His reaction to Richard kissing Francoise.
5. What was the general feeling when the group ran towards the surf?
(a) They wanted to be in the sea so they would be warm.
(b) They wanted not to get wet.
(c) They wanted to only be wet in salt water.
(d) They wanted to get the fishing done as soon as possible.
6. What was so difficult about helicopters?
(a) The body would never stick together.
(b) Their body was insanely heavy.
(c) The rotor blades would fall off before the glue was dry.
(d) You couldn't put them together in a month of full time work.
7. What isn't Sal's scene?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
8. What didn't the rafting group notice?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That they were in a field.
(c) That Richard was watching them.
(d) Both of these.
9. How did Richard fix Francoise and Etienne's drunkenness?
(a) He fed them lots of food.
(b) All of these.
(c) He put his finger down their throat and made them puke.
(d) He fed them lots of water.
10. Why didn't Jed talk about his detail?
(a) He was told not to.
(b) Nobody asked him.
(c) He wasn't allowed to discuss it.
(d) All of these.
11. What was not one of the islands natural barriers?
(a) The waterfall.
(b) The dope fields.
(c) The size.
(d) The swim.
12. Which of these statements are false?
(a) Francoise liked Indonesia.
(b) Moshe liked Brazil the best.
(c) Unhygenix liked Kenya best.
(d) Sal liked a northern province of India.
13. Who did Richard head to talk to?
14. Who stood up for the rafters?
15. What image can Richard clearly recall?
(a) Etienne and Francoise making love.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Francoise, Amazon like, frozen with a spear in her hand.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had it happened?
2. What had happened to the rafters?
3. How did Jed and Keaty know they had stayed at the same guest house on the same night?
4. Who will Richard tell about the rafters?
5. How many air pockets did the two men encounter?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)