|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image can Richard clearly recall?
(a) Etienne and Francoise making love.
(b) Francoise, Amazon like, frozen with a spear in her hand.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What was different about the passage leading to the cave and the one Richard was in?
(a) The way back to the cave, the new way they had taken curved immediately to the left.
(b) The way back to the cave curved left, this one was straight.
(c) The way back to the cave curved right, this one was straight.
(d) The passage leading to the cave was straight, the other one curved immediately to the right.
3. Where did Daffy flick his bark zero?
(a) Into the stream.
(b) Onto the ground.
(c) Into the waterfall.
(d) Into the fire.
4. What did the group hear?
(a) An animal in the bushes.
(b) People coming.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these,
5. Where did Richard tell Christo Karl was?
(a) Gone, left the island.
(b) Beside him.
(d) Dead and buried.
6. Who did Richard head to talk to?
7. What name had refused to catch on?
(a) Bugging Bugs.
(b) Hospital tent.
(c) Swedes tent.
(d) Bothersome Bugs.
8. Why didn't Jed talk about his detail?
(a) He wasn't allowed to discuss it.
(b) All of these.
(c) He was told not to.
(d) Nobody asked him.
9. What was the first thing Richard had done after he heard the shots?
(a) Ran back to tell Sal what had happened.
(b) Threw up.
10. Who is Jed actually seeing when he sees Daffy?
11. Who did no one feel like talking to?
12. What did Richard find himself thinking about since the first time he had arrived on the beach?
(a) His friends.
(c) His ex-girlfriend.
(d) His parents.
13. Who finds Richard in the caves?
14. What did Richard and Etienne want?
(a) To go home.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) To leave the beach.
(d) Both of these.
15. What was the general feeling when the group ran towards the surf?
(a) They wanted not to get wet.
(b) They wanted to only be wet in salt water.
(c) They wanted to get the fishing done as soon as possible.
(d) They wanted to be in the sea so they would be warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did monkey taste like?
2. What does Sal ask Richard to do?
3. Which of the Swede's was still missing?
4. What did Ol' Blue have to do to get out of the snare?
5. Who had comments directed specifically at them?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)