|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the main character order for breakfast.
(a) A Sprite.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Banana pancakes.
2. Why was Bugs respected?
(a) For both of these reasons.
(b) For neither of these reasons.
(c) He was Sal's boyfriend.
(d) He had constructed the majority of the buildings and was head carpenter.
3. At what time would the camp be empty?
(a) Eight thirty.
(d) Nine thirty.
4. Why wasn't Richard to tell Sal and Bugs about the map and the Yanks?
(a) They wouldn't understand.
(b) They might kill themselves.
(c) They might kick him off the beach.
(d) They might kill him.
5. What muffled the sound of Richard's voice?
6. In "Schindler's List", what color was the little girls coat?
7. What is Richard's favorite thing?
(b) The beach.
(c) The split second before the game announces "game over".
(d) Making friends.
8. What element led the main character to fantasize that his bed was a space ship?
(a) The little red light.
(b) The rushing sound of the train's engine.
(c) The rocking of the train car.
(d) The clever little compartments.
9. Why did Keaty speak fast to Jean?
(a) Jean couldn't understand if he spoke fast and it helped him get out of work.
(b) He was in a rush.
(c) He wanted to hurry and meet up with Richard.
(d) He needed to go to the bathroom.
10. What theme song did Mr. Duck sing?
(a) The theme of the BBC news.
(b) The theme from the Tonight Show.
(c) The theme from Fawlty Towers.
(d) The M*A*S*H theme.
11. What year was this character in Vietnam?
12. What name had been written into the police man's notebook?
(a) Daffy Duck.
(b) Daniel Duck.
(c) Dicky Duck.
(d) Donald Duck.
13. What did the lights of Koh Samui glow like?
(a) Glow stars.
(b) A city.
(d) All of these.
14. What was the name of the french male?
15. What pharmacy had the pills come from?
(a) Koh Phangan.
(b) Surat Thani.
(d) Koh Samui.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old did the main character judge the French couple to be, at first?
2. What three letter term is repeated throughout the section "Getting There"?
3. How much money did the group end up saving due to Etienne's bargaining?
4. What did Keaty have the worst time?
5. What was the dimensions of the boat?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)