|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been left on the main character's door?
(a) A map.
(b) A letter.
(c) A note.
2. What was left behind?
(a) The rucksacks.
(b) Malaria pills.
(c) The Calor gas stove.
(d) All of these.
3. What name was on the tree?
(b) All of these.
4. What was the nickname of the head cook?
5. What color was the fish Etienne caught?
6. What did Richard plan to share with Etienne and Keaty?
(a) Boiled sweets.
(b) Razor blades.
(d) None of these.
7. Who loves to take missions?
8. What is Leo's last words before Game Over?
(a) I'm toast.
(b) Confound it!
(d) I'm dead.
9. What year was this character in Vietnam?
10. What had happened to the main character's neighbor?
(a) He'd committed suicide.
(b) He'd overdosed on drugs.
(c) He'd been electrocuted.
(d) He'd been murdered.
11. In "Schindler's List", what color was the little girls coat?
12. Approximately how high were the cliffs?
(a) About fifty meters.
(b) About a hundred meters.
(c) About two hundred meters.
(d) Around the height of a four-story building.
13. Why wasn't Richard to tell Sal and Bugs about the map and the Yanks?
(a) They wouldn't understand.
(b) They might kill him.
(c) They might kill themselves.
(d) They might kick him off the beach.
14. Why was Bugs respected?
(a) For both of these reasons.
(b) For neither of these reasons.
(c) He had constructed the majority of the buildings and was head carpenter.
(d) He was Sal's boyfriend.
15. What color was the watermark strip when it dipped below the ocean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What soft drink did Richard get?
2. What did the main character order for breakfast.
3. What kind of competition had Richard and Etienne had?
4. Where hadn't Keaty traveled to?
5. Who was in Richard's dream?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)