|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Mr. Duck been sprinting?
(a) Across the White House lawn.
(b) In front of Buckingham Palace.
(c) Across an Embassy lawn.
(d) Across Hyde Park.
2. What muffled the sound of Richard's voice?
3. What three letter term is repeated throughout the section "Getting There"?
4. Where is the guy with the Gameboy from?
5. What year was this character in Vietnam?
6. What is the guy's record with Tetris?
7. At what time would the camp be empty?
(b) Eight thirty.
(c) Nine thirty.
8. What had happened to the main character's neighbor?
(a) He'd been electrocuted.
(b) He'd been murdered.
(c) He'd committed suicide.
(d) He'd overdosed on drugs.
9. What kind of tattoo did Francoise have on her wrist?
(a) A star tattoo.
(b) A dolphin tattoo.
(c) A heart tattoo.
(d) A fish tattoo.
10. What did Richard fantasize his bed on the train was?
(a) A ship on autopilot.
(b) A spaceship.
(c) A car on autopilot.
(d) None of these.
11. Where did Richard explain for the two Americans to wait for him?
(a) Koh Angthong.
(c) Koh Samui.
(d) Koh Angthong.
12. What was the name of the french male?
13. Why did Richard tug at the back of his shirt?
(a) It had been soaked in water to make it more comfortable.
(b) It was caught on a piece of barbwire.
(c) It had caught on a nail.
(d) Sweat was making it stick to his back.
14. What hadn't Jed done with the boat?
(a) Hauled the engine into the water.
(b) He hadn't done either of these.
(c) I don't know.
(d) Flicked the switch from the off to the on position.
15. What kind of vehicle did the group take from the Koh Samui port?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A motorboat.
(d) A Jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the dimensions of the boat?
2. Where did the ritual originate from?
3. What animal did Etienne encounter?
4. What did Richard just accept about the Beach?
5. What was Richard asked if he wanted?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)