|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been left on the main character's door?
(a) A letter.
(b) A note.
(c) A map.
2. What was Richard asked if he wanted?
(b) A drink.
(d) A banana pancake.
3. What did the lights of Koh Samui glow like?
(a) Glow stars.
(b) A city.
(c) All of these.
4. Who was going on the rice run?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Why wasn't Richard to tell Sal and Bugs about the map and the Yanks?
(a) They might kill him.
(b) They wouldn't understand.
(c) They might kick him off the beach.
(d) They might kill themselves.
6. What kind of vehicle did the group take from the Koh Samui port?
(a) A Honda.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A motorboat.
(d) A Jeep.
7. Where hadn't Keaty traveled to?
8. What year was this character in Vietnam?
9. What is Richard's favorite thing?
(a) The beach.
(c) The split second before the game announces "game over".
(d) Making friends.
10. How many glow stars were there on Richard's roof?
(c) Two hundred.
(d) One hundred.
11. What did the French guy like?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
12. Where had Mr. Duck been sprinting?
(a) Across an Embassy lawn.
(b) In front of Buckingham Palace.
(c) Across Hyde Park.
(d) Across the White House lawn.
13. How big was the lizard?
(a) About three inches long.
(b) Three and a half inches long.
(c) Four inches long.
(d) About two inches long.
14. What were the names of the people that Richard met?
(a) Zack and Sammy.
(b) Sean and Zack.
(c) Sam and Zeph.
(d) Zeph and Sammy.
15. What color or shade did the sand become the further the group had swum?
(a) More yellow.
(b) More golden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did this person toss to the main character?
2. What soft drink did Richard get?
3. What was the name of the character in Vietnam?
4. What didn't Richard buy?
5. Where did the ritual originate from?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)