|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Richard buy?
(b) Boiled sweets.
2. What name had been written into the police man's notebook?
(a) Donald Duck.
(b) Dicky Duck.
(c) Daniel Duck.
(d) Daffy Duck.
3. Who loves to take missions?
4. Who was going on the rice run?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
5. What was Richard's last purchase?
(b) A t-shirt.
(c) A pair of shorts.
(d) A package of boiled sweets.
6. What did Richard plan to share with Etienne and Keaty?
(b) Boiled sweets.
(c) Razor blades.
(d) None of these.
7. What did Daffy call the first day they had arrived on the Beach?
(a) Year One.
(b) Year Zero.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Dawning.
8. What were the names of the people that Richard met?
(a) Sean and Zack.
(b) Sam and Zeph.
(c) Zack and Sammy.
(d) Zeph and Sammy.
9. What was the nickname of the head cook?
10. What did the lights of Koh Samui glow like?
(a) Glow stars.
(b) All of these.
(d) A city.
11. In "Schindler's List", what color was the little girls coat?
12. Why did Mr. Duck attempt to get his wounds closed up?
(a) So he could look presentable.
(b) So he could return to the beach.
(c) So he could roll a joint.
(d) So he could shake Richard's hand.
13. What did Richard buy?
(a) A mango salad.
(b) Two hundred cigarettes.
(c) A hundred cigarettes.
(d) Three hundred cigarettes.
14. What color or shade did the sand become the further the group had swum?
(a) More yellow.
(b) More golden.
15. How old did the main character judge the French couple to be, at first?
(a) In their early twenties.
(b) In their late teens.
(c) In their late twenties.
(d) In their mid twenties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the french male?
2. What is Richard's record?
3. What kind of salad did Richard order?
4. What did this person toss to the main character?
5. How big was the lizard?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)