|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Richard buy?
(d) Boiled sweets.
2. What did the main character order for breakfast.
(a) Banana pancakes.
(b) A Sprite.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What did Richard plan to share with Etienne and Keaty?
(b) Boiled sweets.
(c) Razor blades.
(d) None of these.
4. What did Richard just accept about the Beach?
(a) Neither of these things.
(c) Both of these things.
5. Where did Richard explain for the two Americans to wait for him?
(a) Koh Angthong.
(b) Koh Angthong.
(c) Koh Samui.
6. What name was on the tree?
(d) All of these.
7. Approximately how high were the cliffs?
(a) About two hundred meters.
(b) About a hundred meters.
(c) About fifty meters.
(d) Around the height of a four-story building.
8. Where had Mr. Duck been sprinting?
(a) Across Hyde Park.
(b) Across an Embassy lawn.
(c) Across the White House lawn.
(d) In front of Buckingham Palace.
9. What kind of person was the group looking for to ferry them close to the beach?
(a) A person capable of being bribed.
(b) All of these.
(c) A fisherman unconcerned or unwary of the rules concerning tourists in the marine park.
(d) A person willing to give them the ride for cheap.
10. When was their rendezvous?
(a) Four hours time.
(b) Two hours time.
(c) Three hours time.
(d) An hours time.
11. What was Richard's last purchase?
(a) A package of boiled sweets.
(c) A pair of shorts.
(d) A t-shirt.
12. What was the nickname of the head cook?
13. What kind of dress was the transvestite wearing?
(a) A silver sequined dress.
(b) A silver lame dress.
(c) A gold sequined dress.
(d) A gold lame dress.
14. Why was Bugs respected?
(a) For both of these reasons.
(b) For neither of these reasons.
(c) He had constructed the majority of the buildings and was head carpenter.
(d) He was Sal's boyfriend.
15. What muffled the sound of Richard's voice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hadn't Jed done with the boat?
2. What animal did Etienne encounter?
3. What did this person toss to the main character?
4. What joke were the two people playing on Richard?
5. What is Richard's favorite thing?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)