|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tattoo did Francoise have on her wrist?
(a) A star tattoo.
(b) A fish tattoo.
(c) A dolphin tattoo.
(d) A heart tattoo.
2. What nationality did the main character guess the man was that spoke of the beach?
3. What did this person toss to the main character?
(a) A lit cigar.
(b) A lit cigarette.
(c) He didn't toss anything.
(d) A lit joint.
4. What was the name of the french male?
5. Why was Mr. Duck upset?
(a) He would rather his ashes be spread in the South China Sea then sent to Glasgow.
(b) His parent's weren't going to claim his body.
(c) The embassy wasn't going to cover the cost of shipping his body to Glasgow.
(d) All of these.
6. Where is the guy with the Gameboy from?
7. At what time would the camp be empty?
(a) Eight thirty.
(c) Nine thirty.
8. What was the first thing that Richard did when he got into his hut?
(a) Had a shower.
(b) Changed his clothes.
(c) Went to the bathroom.
(d) Examined his face.
9. What pharmacy had the pills come from?
(a) Koh Samui.
(c) Surat Thani.
(d) Koh Phangan.
10. How old did the main character judge the French couple to be, at first?
(a) In their mid twenties.
(b) In their early twenties.
(c) In their late twenties.
(d) In their late teens.
11. Approximately how high were the cliffs?
(a) About fifty meters.
(b) Around the height of a four-story building.
(c) About a hundred meters.
(d) About two hundred meters.
12. In "Schindler's List", what color was the little girls coat?
13. Where hadn't Keaty traveled to?
14. When was their ETA?
(a) Eleven hundred hours.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Eleven o'clock.
(d) Both of these.
15. How many caves led into the seaward cliffs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daffy call the first day they had arrived on the Beach?
2. What joke were the two people playing on Richard?
3. What did the main character order for breakfast.
4. What hadn't Jed done with the boat?
5. What was the person's name that Richard met first?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)