|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's record?
2. What was the dimensions of the boat?
(a) It was ten feet long and four feet wide.
(b) It was twenty feet long and four feet wide.
(c) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
(d) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
3. What had happened to the main character's neighbor?
(a) He'd overdosed on drugs.
(b) He'd committed suicide.
(c) He'd been electrocuted.
(d) He'd been murdered.
4. What didn't Richard buy?
(a) Boiled sweets.
5. What is Leo's last words before Game Over?
(a) Confound it!
(b) I'm dead.
(c) I'm toast.
6. Why shouldn't Richard look down?
(a) He will feel sick.
(b) He might fall in.
(c) He will get dizzy.
(d) He will be unable to walk when they land.
7. When was their ETA?
(a) Eleven hundred hours.
(b) Eleven o'clock.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
8. At what time would the camp be empty?
(a) Nine thirty.
(b) Eight thirty.
9. What did this person toss to the main character?
(a) A lit cigar.
(b) A lit joint.
(c) He didn't toss anything.
(d) A lit cigarette.
10. What soft drink did Richard get?
(b) Seven Up.
(c) Ginger ale.
11. Why wasn't Richard to tell Sal and Bugs about the map and the Yanks?
(a) They might kick him off the beach.
(b) They wouldn't understand.
(c) They might kill him.
(d) They might kill themselves.
12. Why did Keaty speak fast to Jean?
(a) He needed to go to the bathroom.
(b) Jean couldn't understand if he spoke fast and it helped him get out of work.
(c) He wanted to hurry and meet up with Richard.
(d) He was in a rush.
13. What color was the fish Etienne caught?
14. In "Schindler's List", what color was the little girls coat?
15. What is the most widely understood word in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was left behind?
2. How old did the main character judge the French couple to be, at first?
3. Who did Richard share a cigarette with?
4. What kind of salad did Richard order?
5. What was the size of the stones?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)