|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There wasn't any point to going to the corals without what?
(a) Greg's mask.
(b) Bug's mask.
(c) Sal's mask.
2. When was their ETA?
(a) Eleven hundred hours.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Eleven o'clock.
(d) Neither of these.
3. Where had Mr. Duck been sprinting?
(a) Across the White House lawn.
(b) Across Hyde Park.
(c) Across an Embassy lawn.
(d) In front of Buckingham Palace.
4. What was the name of the soap that Richard was going to give to Unhygenix?
5. Who loves to take missions?
6. Where did the Songserm ferry go to?
(a) Na Thon.
(b) Kah Samui.
(c) Kal Sumui.
(d) Koh Samui.
7. What was the size of the stones?
(c) Tennis ball.
8. What did Richard fantasize his bed on the train was?
(a) None of these.
(b) A spaceship.
(c) A car on autopilot.
(d) A ship on autopilot.
9. What name had been written into the police man's notebook?
(a) Daniel Duck.
(b) Dicky Duck.
(c) Donald Duck.
(d) Daffy Duck.
10. What labels did Richard put on a map?
(a) Koh Samui.
(c) Koh Angthong
(d) All of these.
11. What year was this character in Vietnam?
12. What did Richard buy?
(a) Three hundred cigarettes.
(b) Two hundred cigarettes.
(c) A hundred cigarettes.
(d) A mango salad.
13. What muffled the sound of Richard's voice?
14. Where did the ritual originate from?
(a) M*A*S*H T.V. series.
(b) The Walton's T.V. series.
(c) Archie comics.
(d) Magnum PI T.V. series.
15. What was the nickname of the head cook?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chose the chicken noodles?
2. Under normal circumstances, how did guests find the beach?
3. What is the most widely understood word in the world?
4. What was the person's name that Richard met first?
5. What color was the fish Etienne caught?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)