|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many glow stars were there on Richard's roof?
(b) Two hundred.
(c) One hundred.
2. What did Richard buy?
(a) Three hundred cigarettes.
(b) A hundred cigarettes.
(c) Two hundred cigarettes.
(d) A mango salad.
3. What is Leo's last words before Game Over?
(a) Confound it!
(b) I'm toast.
(d) I'm dead.
4. Where did the Songserm ferry go to?
(a) Koh Samui.
(b) Kah Samui.
(c) Kal Sumui.
(d) Na Thon.
5. What element led the main character to fantasize that his bed was a space ship?
(a) The rushing sound of the train's engine.
(b) The little red light.
(c) The rocking of the train car.
(d) The clever little compartments.
6. Who chose the chicken noodles?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
7. What kind of dress was the transvestite wearing?
(a) A silver sequined dress.
(b) A gold sequined dress.
(c) A silver lame dress.
(d) A gold lame dress.
8. What was the dimensions of the boat?
(a) It was ten feet long and four feet wide.
(b) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
(c) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
(d) It was twenty feet long and four feet wide.
9. What joke were the two people playing on Richard?
(a) They were cops.
(b) They weren't actually interested in them.
(c) They had laced the weed they had given to Richard.
(d) They weren't as dumb as they represented themselves to be.
10. Under normal circumstances, how did guests find the beach?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Under supervision.
(d) Under invitation.
11. What was Richard's last purchase?
(a) A pair of shorts.
(c) A t-shirt.
(d) A package of boiled sweets.
12. What is Richard's record?
13. What kind of vehicle did the group take from the Koh Samui port?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A motorboat.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A Honda.
14. Not being able to finish the swim would mean what?
(a) All of these.
(b) Losing Francoises' respect.
(c) Having Etienne mock him.
15. What name had been written into the police man's notebook?
(a) Daffy Duck.
(b) Daniel Duck.
(c) Dicky Duck.
(d) Donald Duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was left behind?
2. How many people have Walkmans in the camp?
3. What was Richard asked if he wanted?
4. What muffled the sound of Richard's voice?
5. Who loves to take missions?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)