|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was charming about Etienne's response?
(a) All of these.
(b) That he was honest, when the two Americans had been playing a joke.
(c) That he had been so innocent.
(d) That he had actually responded to their joke.
2. Where did Richard explain for the two Americans to wait for him?
(a) Koh Angthong.
(c) Koh Samui.
(d) Koh Angthong.
3. What made the girl a poor sight?
(a) She was so thin.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had ugly sores around her mouth.
(d) She was covered in mosquitoes.
4. What kind of salad did Richard order?
(a) A mango salad.
(b) A Caesar salad.
(c) A Fig salad.
(d) A Greek salad.
5. Why didn't Richard ask Jed what to do about the body?
(a) He knew that Jed would betray him to Sal.
(b) He knew that Jed wouldn't care and would do nothing.
(c) He knew that Jed would betray him to Francoise.
(d) He knew that Jed wouldn't help.
6. What did the French guy like?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
7. What was the person's name that Richard met first?
8. What did Richard just accept about the Beach?
(c) Neither of these things.
(d) Both of these things.
9. Where hadn't Keaty traveled to?
10. When was their ETA?
(a) Eleven o'clock.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Eleven hundred hours.
11. What kind of tattoo did Francoise have on her wrist?
(a) A star tattoo.
(b) A heart tattoo.
(c) A fish tattoo.
(d) A dolphin tattoo.
12. What soft drink did Richard get?
(a) Ginger ale.
(c) Seven Up.
13. In "Schindler's List", what color was the little girls coat?
14. What was the nickname of the head cook?
15. What color or shade did the sand become the further the group had swum?
(a) More yellow.
(c) More golden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the watermark strip when it dipped below the ocean?
2. What is Richard's favorite thing?
3. Approximately how high were the cliffs?
4. What kind of dress was the transvestite wearing?
5. Not being able to finish the swim would mean what?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)