|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing that Richard did when he got into his hut?
(a) Had a shower.
(b) Examined his face.
(c) Went to the bathroom.
(d) Changed his clothes.
2. What element led the main character to fantasize that his bed was a space ship?
(a) The rushing sound of the train's engine.
(b) The clever little compartments.
(c) The little red light.
(d) The rocking of the train car.
3. Where is the guy with the Gameboy from?
4. What joke were the two people playing on Richard?
(a) They weren't as dumb as they represented themselves to be.
(b) They weren't actually interested in them.
(c) They were cops.
(d) They had laced the weed they had given to Richard.
5. What made the girl a poor sight?
(a) She was covered in mosquitoes.
(b) She had ugly sores around her mouth.
(c) All of these.
(d) She was so thin.
6. Why shouldn't Richard look down?
(a) He will be unable to walk when they land.
(b) He will feel sick.
(c) He will get dizzy.
(d) He might fall in.
7. Where had Mr. Duck been sprinting?
(a) Across the White House lawn.
(b) Across an Embassy lawn.
(c) Across Hyde Park.
(d) In front of Buckingham Palace.
8. What kind of dress was the transvestite wearing?
(a) A silver sequined dress.
(b) A gold sequined dress.
(c) A gold lame dress.
(d) A silver lame dress.
9. What was the name of the french male?
10. What was the size of the stones?
(c) Tennis ball.
11. What color was the watermark strip when it dipped below the ocean?
12. What kind of person was the group looking for to ferry them close to the beach?
(a) A fisherman unconcerned or unwary of the rules concerning tourists in the marine park.
(b) A person willing to give them the ride for cheap.
(c) All of these.
(d) A person capable of being bribed.
13. What kind of salad did Richard order?
(a) A Fig salad.
(b) A mango salad.
(c) A Greek salad.
(d) A Caesar salad.
14. What was the name of the soap that Richard was going to give to Unhygenix?
15. What was the name of the character in Vietnam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Richard's last purchase?
2. Where hadn't Keaty traveled to?
3. What was Richard asked if he wanted?
4. Where did Richard explain for the two Americans to wait for him?
5. What did Richard plan to share with Etienne and Keaty?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)