|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What joke were the two people playing on Richard?
(a) They weren't actually interested in them.
(b) They weren't as dumb as they represented themselves to be.
(c) They were cops.
(d) They had laced the weed they had given to Richard.
2. Approximately how high were the cliffs?
(a) About two hundred meters.
(b) Around the height of a four-story building.
(c) About fifty meters.
(d) About a hundred meters.
3. What was the nickname of the head cook?
4. Who loves to take missions?
5. What muffled the sound of Richard's voice?
6. What labels did Richard put on a map?
(b) Koh Samui.
(c) Koh Angthong
(d) All of these.
7. What did Richard just accept about the Beach?
(a) Both of these things.
(b) Neither of these things.
8. Why wasn't Richard to tell Sal and Bugs about the map and the Yanks?
(a) They might kill him.
(b) They might kill themselves.
(c) They might kick him off the beach.
(d) They wouldn't understand.
9. How old did the main character judge the French couple to be, at first?
(a) In their late twenties.
(b) In their late teens.
(c) In their mid twenties.
(d) In their early twenties.
10. Why didn't Richard ask Jed what to do about the body?
(a) He knew that Jed would betray him to Francoise.
(b) He knew that Jed would betray him to Sal.
(c) He knew that Jed wouldn't care and would do nothing.
(d) He knew that Jed wouldn't help.
11. What did the French guy like?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
12. What had happened to the main character's neighbor?
(a) He'd committed suicide.
(b) He'd overdosed on drugs.
(c) He'd been murdered.
(d) He'd been electrocuted.
13. What had been left on the main character's door?
(b) A letter.
(c) A map.
(d) A note.
14. What did Richard plan to share with Etienne and Keaty?
(a) Razor blades.
(b) Boiled sweets.
(d) None of these.
15. Where is the guy with the Gameboy from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the fish Etienne caught?
2. What was the name of the soap that Richard was going to give to Unhygenix?
3. What was the size of the stones?
4. What color or shade did the sand become the further the group had swum?
5. How many glow stars were there on Richard's roof?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)