|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What labels did Richard put on a map?
(b) Koh Angthong
(c) Koh Samui.
(d) All of these.
2. What did the French guy like?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
3. What three letter term is repeated throughout the section "Getting There"?
4. What was charming about Etienne's response?
(a) That he had actually responded to their joke.
(b) That he had been so innocent.
(c) All of these.
(d) That he was honest, when the two Americans had been playing a joke.
5. There wasn't any point to going to the corals without what?
(b) Sal's mask.
(c) Bug's mask.
(d) Greg's mask.
6. What was the name of the french male?
7. What theme song did Mr. Duck sing?
(a) The theme of the BBC news.
(b) The M*A*S*H theme.
(c) The theme from the Tonight Show.
(d) The theme from Fawlty Towers.
8. Why did Richard tug at the back of his shirt?
(a) Sweat was making it stick to his back.
(b) It had caught on a nail.
(c) It was caught on a piece of barbwire.
(d) It had been soaked in water to make it more comfortable.
9. How many caves led into the seaward cliffs?
10. What were the names of the people that Richard met?
(a) Zeph and Sammy.
(b) Sean and Zack.
(c) Zack and Sammy.
(d) Sam and Zeph.
11. What kind of dress was the transvestite wearing?
(a) A silver sequined dress.
(b) A gold sequined dress.
(c) A gold lame dress.
(d) A silver lame dress.
12. What kind of competition had Richard and Etienne had?
(a) A diving contest.
(b) A swimming race.
(c) A fishing contest.
(d) A swimming contest.
13. Where is the guy with the Gameboy from?
14. What joke were the two people playing on Richard?
(a) They were cops.
(b) They had laced the weed they had given to Richard.
(c) They weren't as dumb as they represented themselves to be.
(d) They weren't actually interested in them.
15. What did the main character order for breakfast.
(a) A Sprite.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Banana pancakes.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Not being able to finish the swim would mean what?
2. Who was in Richard's dream?
3. What did Daffy call the first day they had arrived on the Beach?
4. Where did the Songserm ferry go to?
5. Who was going on the rice run?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)