|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Bugs respected?
(a) He had constructed the majority of the buildings and was head carpenter.
(b) He was Sal's boyfriend.
(c) For neither of these reasons.
(d) For both of these reasons.
2. What color or shade did the sand become the further the group had swum?
(a) More golden.
(b) More yellow.
3. What was Richard asked if he wanted?
(b) A drink.
(d) A banana pancake.
4. Where did Richard explain for the two Americans to wait for him?
(a) Koh Angthong.
(b) Koh Angthong.
(d) Koh Samui.
5. What muffled the sound of Richard's voice?
6. How many caves led into the seaward cliffs?
7. What was the nickname of the head cook?
8. How many glow stars were there on Richard's roof?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) One hundred.
9. Why shouldn't Richard look down?
(a) He will feel sick.
(b) He will get dizzy.
(c) He might fall in.
(d) He will be unable to walk when they land.
10. What year was this character in Vietnam?
11. There wasn't any point to going to the corals without what?
(a) Greg's mask.
(b) Bug's mask.
(c) Sal's mask.
12. What did Keaty have the worst time?
13. What did the French guy like?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
14. What kind of vehicle did the group take from the Koh Samui port?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A motorboat.
(c) A Honda.
(d) A Jeep.
15. What color was the watermark strip when it dipped below the ocean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to the main character's neighbor?
2. What hadn't Jed done with the boat?
3. Who did Richard share a cigarette with?
4. What soft drink did Richard get?
5. What kind of tattoo did Francoise have on her wrist?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)