|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the main character order for breakfast.
(a) A Sprite.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Banana pancakes.
2. Where did Richard explain for the two Americans to wait for him?
(b) Koh Angthong.
(c) Koh Samui.
(d) Koh Angthong.
3. What did Richard buy?
(a) Two hundred cigarettes.
(b) A hundred cigarettes.
(c) Three hundred cigarettes.
(d) A mango salad.
4. What was the name of the french male?
5. What soft drink did Richard get?
(b) Seven Up.
(d) Ginger ale.
6. What muffled the sound of Richard's voice?
7. What kind of competition had Richard and Etienne had?
(a) A swimming race.
(b) A diving contest.
(c) A fishing contest.
(d) A swimming contest.
8. How much money did the group end up saving due to Etienne's bargaining?
(a) 500 baht.
(b) 350 baht.
(c) 450 baht.
(d) 250 baht.
9. What theme song did Mr. Duck sing?
(a) The theme from the Tonight Show.
(b) The theme from Fawlty Towers.
(c) The M*A*S*H theme.
(d) The theme of the BBC news.
10. What nationality did the main character guess the man was that spoke of the beach?
11. What is the most widely understood word in the world?
12. What was the dimensions of the boat?
(a) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
(b) It was ten feet long and four feet wide.
(c) It was twenty feet long and four feet wide.
(d) It was fifteen feet long and five feet wide.
13. What was the name of the soap that Richard was going to give to Unhygenix?
14. What three letter term is repeated throughout the section "Getting There"?
15. What did the French guy like?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wasn't Richard to tell Sal and Bugs about the map and the Yanks?
2. What name was on the tree?
3. When was their ETA?
4. What kind of vehicle did the group take from the Koh Samui port?
5. Who did Richard share a cigarette with?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)