|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far would the main character have traveled if it was only him?
(a) The strip joints in Pinpong.
(b) The strip joints in Patpong.
(c) The strip joints in Panpong.
(d) The malls in Ginwon.
2. What did the lights of Koh Samui glow like?
(a) All of these.
(b) A city.
(d) Glow stars.
3. What color was the watermark strip when it dipped below the ocean?
4. What did Keaty have the worst time?
5. What had happened to the main character's neighbor?
(a) He'd been electrocuted.
(b) He'd overdosed on drugs.
(c) He'd been murdered.
(d) He'd committed suicide.
6. What was the name of the soap that Richard was going to give to Unhygenix?
7. What was the name of the character in Vietnam?
8. What is Leo's last words before Game Over?
(a) I'm toast.
(b) I'm dead.
(d) Confound it!
9. What was the first thing that Richard did when he got into his hut?
(a) Had a shower.
(b) Examined his face.
(c) Changed his clothes.
(d) Went to the bathroom.
10. What didn't Richard buy?
(b) Boiled sweets.
11. Where did the ritual originate from?
(a) The Walton's T.V. series.
(b) Archie comics.
(c) M*A*S*H T.V. series.
(d) Magnum PI T.V. series.
12. What was the size of the stones?
(a) Tennis ball.
13. What was left behind?
(a) The rucksacks.
(b) Malaria pills.
(c) The Calor gas stove.
(d) All of these.
14. Not being able to finish the swim would mean what?
(a) Having Etienne mock him.
(b) Losing Francoises' respect.
(c) All of these.
15. What color or shade did the sand become the further the group had swum?
(a) More golden.
(c) More yellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most widely understood word in the world?
2. What made the girl a poor sight?
3. At what time would the camp be empty?
4. What did Richard plan to share with Etienne and Keaty?
5. What soft drink did Richard get?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)