1. What was the name of the character in Vietnam?
2. What year was this character in Vietnam?
3. How old did the main character judge the French couple to be, at first?
In their late teens.
4. What nationality did the main character guess the man was that spoke of the beach?
5. What did this person toss to the main character?
A lit joint.
6. What did the main character order for breakfast.
Both of these.
7. What had been left on the main character's door?
8. What had happened to the main character's neighbor?
He'd committed suicide.
This section contains 3,785 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)