|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the watermark strip when it dipped below the ocean?
2. What animal did Richard compare Karl to?
(a) An albatross.
(b) A elephant.
(c) A tapeworm.
(d) A weight.
3. How many air pockets did the two men encounter?
(a) Five total.
(b) Four total.
(c) Two total.
(d) Three total.
4. Why was Mr. Duck upset?
(a) His parent's weren't going to claim his body.
(b) The embassy wasn't going to cover the cost of shipping his body to Glasgow.
(c) He would rather his ashes be spread in the South China Sea then sent to Glasgow.
(d) All of these.
5. Who had comments directed specifically at them?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was their rendezvous?
2. Who was waiting for Richard when he emerged from the cave?
3. Why didn't Jed talk about his detail?
4. What was the dimensions of the boat?
5. What was Richard asked if he wanted?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)