|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Getting There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was this character in Vietnam?
2. What joke were the two people playing on Richard?
(a) They weren't as dumb as they represented themselves to be.
(b) They weren't actually interested in them.
(c) They had laced the weed they had given to Richard.
(d) They were cops.
3. How old did the main character judge the French couple to be, at first?
(a) In their late twenties.
(b) In their late teens.
(c) In their mid twenties.
(d) In their early twenties.
4. What did the main character order for breakfast.
(a) Banana pancakes.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A Sprite.
5. Where did the Songserm ferry go to?
(a) Koh Samui.
(b) Kah Samui.
(c) Na Thon.
(d) Kal Sumui.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Richard fantasize his bed on the train was?
2. What did the lights of Koh Samui glow like?
3. What had been left on the main character's door?
4. What was the name of the character in Vietnam?
5. What is the most widely understood word in the world?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)