|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ko-Samui.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Richard buy?
(a) A hundred cigarettes.
(b) Three hundred cigarettes.
(c) A mango salad.
(d) Two hundred cigarettes.
2. Where did the Songserm ferry go to?
(a) Koh Samui.
(b) Kah Samui.
(c) Na Thon.
(d) Kal Sumui.
3. What name had been written into the police man's notebook?
(a) Dicky Duck.
(b) Daniel Duck.
(c) Daffy Duck.
(d) Donald Duck.
4. What kind of person was the group looking for to ferry them close to the beach?
(a) All of these.
(b) A person capable of being bribed.
(c) A fisherman unconcerned or unwary of the rules concerning tourists in the marine park.
(d) A person willing to give them the ride for cheap.
5. What color or shade did the sand become the further the group had swum?
(b) More yellow.
(d) More golden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big was the lizard?
2. How far would the main character have traveled if it was only him?
3. Where did Richard explain for the two Americans to wait for him?
4. What did this person toss to the main character?
5. Where had Mr. Duck been sprinting?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)