|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was left behind?
(a) The Calor gas stove.
(b) All of these.
(c) Malaria pills.
(d) The rucksacks.
2. Where did Richard tell Christo Karl was?
(a) Dead and buried.
(c) Gone, left the island.
(d) Beside him.
3. What theme song did Mr. Duck sing?
(a) The M*A*S*H theme.
(b) The theme from Fawlty Towers.
(c) The theme from the Tonight Show.
(d) The theme of the BBC news.
4. When was Christo going to die?
(a) Likely at Tet.
(b) He wasn't going to die.
(c) In a week.
(d) In three days.
5. What was Richard's last purchase?
(a) A pair of shorts.
(b) A t-shirt.
(d) A package of boiled sweets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was so difficult about helicopters?
2. Who chose the chicken noodles?
3. Not being able to finish the swim would mean what?
4. What didn't Richard buy?
5. What game was Richard trying to play?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)