1. What was the name of the character in Vietnam?
2. What year was this character in Vietnam?
3. How old did the main character judge the French couple to be, at first?
(a) In their mid twenties.
(b) In their early twenties.
(c) In their late twenties.
(d) In their late teens.
4. What nationality did the main character guess the man was that spoke of the beach?
5. What did this person toss to the main character?
(a) A lit cigar.
(b) A lit joint.
(c) A lit cigarette.
(d) He didn't toss anything.
6. What did the main character order for breakfast.
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A Sprite.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Banana pancakes.
7. What had been left on the main character's door?
(b) A map.
(c) A letter.
(d) A note.
8. What had happened to the main character's neighbor?
(a) He'd overdosed on drugs.
(b) He'd committed suicide.
(c) He'd been electrocuted.
(d) He'd been murdered.
This section contains 3,785 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)