|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rachel say there's an entrance to the Labyrinth?
2. What does Percy's mom give Percy and Annabeth to eat?
3. Percy realizes Quintus is really ____________.
4. What's in front of the doorway when the three reach it in Chapter 14?
5. What is the name of the driver of the limo who gives Rachel and the others a ride?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daedalus kill Perdix?
2. Who is Anteus? How does Percy kill him?
3. List three things Percy learns from the dream he has on the last night at the Triple G Ranch.
4. What is the argument the naiad gives for not allowing Percy to use her stream to clean the horse stables? What is his reaction?
5. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he remains buried deep in the Labyrinth?
6. What is going on in Camp Half-Blood when Percy arrives in Chapter 13?
7. What is the plan Perdix has that uses mechanics and magic? How does he convince Daedalus it will work?
8. Why does Daedalus (Quintus) say he won't help Percy and Annabeth defend Camp Half-Blood from the armies of Kronos?
9. What does Bianca say to Nico when he summons her from the dead?
10. How does Rachel find the door into the Labyrinth? How does she decide which way to go?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the most important theme of this book? Why do you think this theme is important? List at least two examples of this theme.
Essay Topic 2
Describe at least five of the monsters Percy and the others encounter.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Camp Half-Blood. What guards the entrance? What does Annabeth do upon encountering this creature when she and Percy return to the camp for the first time in this book?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)