|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
(b) Live cargo.
(c) This Side Up.
(d) Triple G Ranch.
2. How many faces does Briares have?
(c) A hundred.
3. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Loki's silver compass.
(b) Zeus's golden arrow.
(c) Ariadne's string.
(d) Hermes' emerald wand.
4. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At dawn.
(c) At sundown.
(d) A noon.
5. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
2. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
3. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
4. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
5. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy suggest in order to keep enemies from using the Labyrinth entrance to attack Camp Half-Blood? Why does Annabeth say it won't work?
2. Who are the people in Percy's dream at the beginning of Chapter 5? Why does the dream come to an end?
3. Who does Hera say can help Annabeth in her quest to find Daedalus? Why does she say this person can help?
4. Describe at least two of the animals Percy sees on the Triple G Ranch.
5. Who (and what) is Mrs. O'Leary and what is Percy's reaction when he meets her?
6. Whom does Annabeth choose to go with her on her quest? Why is her choice questioned? What does she say to defend her choices?
7. What does Grover say about monsters fading away? What does Tyson argue on that topic?
8. What is Nico doing when Percy sees him in the vision in the fountain in Chapter 5?
9. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
10. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)