|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
2. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
(a) Under the Pacific Ocean.
(b) In Africa.
(c) Over the Empire State Building.
(d) Under a Los Angeles subway.
3. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
(c) Ice Cream.
4. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
(a) They faded.
(b) They have become cowards and are hidden away.
(c) They are waiting at Olympus.
(d) They are prisoners of Kampe.
5. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
(a) A ball of fire.
(b) His shield.
(c) A tourist.
(d) A Dippin' Dots stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hera is the queen of ___________.
2. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
3. What game does Percy play with Briares as a means of getting him to leave the cell?
4. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
5. What is the name of the ranch where Percy and the others meet Eurytion?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
2. What is the prophecy regarding a child of the "Big Three" gods?
3. What is Nico doing when Percy sees him in the vision in the fountain in Chapter 5?
4. Who does Hera say can help Annabeth in her quest to find Daedalus? Why does she say this person can help?
5. What is the threat Grover faces from the council regarding his search for Pan?
6. Briefly describe the dream Percy has about an old man, a king, and a boy in Chapter 4.
7. What are the details Percy discovers about Nico from the first Iris-message Percy receives?
8. Why does Percy want to enter the school through a side door and what does he find there?
9. Who are the people in Percy's dream at the beginning of Chapter 5? Why does the dream come to an end?
10. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)