|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(a) Call him a liar.
(d) Run away screaming.
2. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
(a) They believe Hera gave them a clue.
(b) Something big is coming from the tunnel to the right.
(c) They see clues on the walls.
(d) They remember seeing a map.
3. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
(a) A Dippin' Dots stand.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A shield.
(d) A tourist.
4. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) A hundred.
5. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
(a) Golden canaries.
(b) Silver birds.
(c) Metal chickens.
(d) Golden geese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
2. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
3. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
4. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
5. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom does Annabeth choose to go with her on her quest? Why is her choice questioned? What does she say to defend her choices?
2. What does Grover say about monsters fading away? What does Tyson argue on that topic?
3. What does Percy suggest in order to keep enemies from using the Labyrinth entrance to attack Camp Half-Blood? Why does Annabeth say it won't work?
4. Who does Hera say can help Annabeth in her quest to find Daedalus? Why does she say this person can help?
5. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
6. Describe at least two of the animals Percy sees on the Triple G Ranch.
7. Why does Percy say half-bloods try not to use cell phones?
8. What are the details Percy discovers about Nico from the first Iris-message Percy receives?
9. Describe how the group gets away from Kampe.
10. How many campers are there and what has happened to lessen the number of campers at Camp Half-Blood?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)