|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
2. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Zeus's golden arrow.
(b) Hermes' emerald wand.
(c) Loki's silver compass.
(d) Ariadne's string.
3. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
(b) A disaster area.
(c) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(d) A neat-freak's domain.
4. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
(a) The gods building Mount Olympus.
(b) The gods with their families.
(c) The gods at a feast.
(d) The gods dancing in the rain.
5. What is the name of Luke's sword?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
2. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
3. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
4. Who tells Percy that Juniper is Grover's girlfriend?
5. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe the dream Percy has about an old man, a king, and a boy in Chapter 4.
2. Describe Janus and what does he try to make Annabeth do?
3. What does Grover say about monsters fading away? What does Tyson argue on that topic?
4. What does Percy reveal to Rachel about himself, how does he explain why she can see things others can't, and what is her reaction?
5. How many campers are there and what has happened to lessen the number of campers at Camp Half-Blood?
6. Who (and what) is Mrs. O'Leary and what is Percy's reaction when he meets her?
7. What are the items Percy packs for the trip into the Labyrinth?
8. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
9. Who does Hera say can help Annabeth in her quest to find Daedalus? Why does she say this person can help?
10. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)