|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
2. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
(b) This Side Up.
(c) Live cargo.
(d) Triple G Ranch.
3. What game does Percy play with Briares as a means of getting him to leave the cell?
(a) Rock, paper, scissors.
(b) Twenty questions.
(c) Tic, tac, toe.
4. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) He doesn't say.
(b) A day.
(c) An hour.
(d) Twenty minutes.
5. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
(a) Since she was a baby.
(b) Since she was seven.
(c) For almost a year.
(d) For a year and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
2. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
3. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
4. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
5. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Percy say half-bloods try not to use cell phones?
2. Why does Percy want to enter the school through a side door and what does he find there?
3. Who are the people in Percy's dream at the beginning of Chapter 5? Why does the dream come to an end?
4. What are the items Percy packs for the trip into the Labyrinth?
5. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
6. What does Percy reveal to Rachel about himself, how does he explain why she can see things others can't, and what is her reaction?
7. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
8. Briefly describe the dream Percy has about an old man, a king, and a boy in Chapter 4.
9. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
10. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)