|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
(a) Under the Pacific Ocean.
(b) Over the Empire State Building.
(c) Under a Los Angeles subway.
(d) In Africa.
2. What is Rachel's middle name?
3. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
(a) A dented helmet and silver armor.
(b) Platinum armor and mesh gloves.
(c) Gold armor and a red mesh helmet.
(d) A flowered apron and rubber cleaning gloves.
4. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
(a) A Wal-Mart bag.
(b) A large red wagon.
(c) A bottle of water.
(d) A phone.
5. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
(a) For a year and a half.
(b) Since she was a baby.
(c) For almost a year.
(d) Since she was seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
2. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
3. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
4. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
5. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
2. What are the details Percy discovers about Nico from the first Iris-message Percy receives?
3. Describe Janus and what does he try to make Annabeth do?
4. Who does Hera say can help Annabeth in her quest to find Daedalus? Why does she say this person can help?
5. What is the prophecy regarding a child of the "Big Three" gods?
6. Why does Percy want to enter the school through a side door and what does he find there?
7. What does Percy reveal to Rachel about himself, how does he explain why she can see things others can't, and what is her reaction?
8. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
9. Describe at least two of the animals Percy sees on the Triple G Ranch.
10. What does Percy suggest in order to keep enemies from using the Labyrinth entrance to attack Camp Half-Blood? Why does Annabeth say it won't work?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)