|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Percy that Juniper is Grover's girlfriend?
2. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
(a) Go Home.
(b) Help Me.
(c) Cyclops Beware.
(d) Moz Rulz.
3. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
(d) A police officer.
4. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
5. Who is Malcolm?
(a) One of Percy's best friends.
(b) Grover's uncle.
(c) An activities director at the camp.
(d) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
2. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
3. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
4. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
5. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy learn from Chiron about Quintus? Why does he believe there's something more to the story?
2. What is Rachel doing when Percy and Annabeth meet up with her in Times Square? Briefly describe the first few minutes of that first meeting.
3. What is Nico doing when Percy sees him in the vision in the fountain in Chapter 5?
4. Describe how the group gets away from Kampe.
5. What does Grover do after the council is dissolved to reassure the others the wild will survive?
6. What does Percy see when he opens the coffin that says "Kronos, Lord of Time"? What is his reaction?
7. Whom does Annabeth choose to go with her on her quest? Why is her choice questioned? What does she say to defend her choices?
8. What are the details Percy discovers about Nico from the first Iris-message Percy receives?
9. List three things Percy learns from the dream he has on the last night at the Triple G Ranch.
10. Why does Hephaestus say he was "tossed off Mount Olympus" and who does he say tossed him?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)