|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
2. What is Rachel's middle name?
3. What is the name of the ranch where Percy and the others meet Eurytion?
(a) Biting Horse.
(b) Crazy E's.
(c) Red Cow.
(d) Triple G.
4. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) A day.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) He doesn't say.
5. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A neat-freak's domain.
(b) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(c) A disaster area.
(d) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
2. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
3. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
4. Who is Nico's father?
5. What game does Percy play with Briares as a means of getting him to leave the cell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Grover say about monsters fading away? What does Tyson argue on that topic?
2. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
3. What are the details Percy discovers about Nico from the first Iris-message Percy receives?
4. Briefly describe the dream Percy has about an old man, a king, and a boy in Chapter 4.
5. Who (and what) is Mrs. O'Leary and what is Percy's reaction when he meets her?
6. What are the items Percy packs for the trip into the Labyrinth?
7. What does Percy reveal to Rachel about himself, how does he explain why she can see things others can't, and what is her reaction?
8. What is the prophecy regarding a child of the "Big Three" gods?
9. Describe how the group gets away from Kampe.
10. What does Kampe look like?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)