|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
(a) A group of cheerleaders.
(b) A cyclops.
(c) The principal.
(d) Paul Blofis.
2. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At sundown.
(c) A noon.
(d) At dawn.
3. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
(b) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(c) A neat-freak's domain.
(d) A disaster area.
4. How many hands does Briares have?
(a) A hundred.
5. Who is Malcolm?
(a) One of Percy's best friends.
(b) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(c) An activities director at the camp.
(d) Grover's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
2. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
3. What is the name of the ranch where Percy and the others meet Eurytion?
4. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
5. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Percy want to enter the school through a side door and what does he find there?
2. Describe Janus and what does he try to make Annabeth do?
3. Who are the people in Percy's dream at the beginning of Chapter 5? Why does the dream come to an end?
4. Why does Percy say half-bloods try not to use cell phones?
5. Describe how the group gets away from Kampe.
6. What is the prophecy regarding a child of the "Big Three" gods?
7. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
8. How many campers are there and what has happened to lessen the number of campers at Camp Half-Blood?
9. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
10. Who (and what) is Mrs. O'Leary and what is Percy's reaction when he meets her?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)