|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nico's father?
2. Hera is the queen of ___________.
(a) Mt. Helena.
(b) The universe.
3. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A disaster area.
(b) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(c) A neat-freak's domain.
(d) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
4. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(a) Call him a liar.
(b) Run away screaming.
5. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
(a) Something big is coming from the tunnel to the right.
(b) They see clues on the walls.
(c) They believe Hera gave them a clue.
(d) They remember seeing a map.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
2. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
3. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
4. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
5. What does Percy's mom's boyfriend teach?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe the dream Percy has about an old man, a king, and a boy in Chapter 4.
2. Whom does Annabeth choose to go with her on her quest? Why is her choice questioned? What does she say to defend her choices?
3. What are the items Percy packs for the trip into the Labyrinth?
4. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
5. Describe Janus and what does he try to make Annabeth do?
6. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
7. Why does Percy say half-bloods try not to use cell phones?
8. Describe at least two of the animals Percy sees on the Triple G Ranch.
9. What are the details Percy discovers about Nico from the first Iris-message Percy receives?
10. What is the prophecy regarding a child of the "Big Three" gods?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)