|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Malcolm?
(a) Grover's uncle.
(b) One of Percy's best friends.
(c) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(d) An activities director at the camp.
2. Who is Tyson's partner for the game?
3. Who tells Percy that Juniper is Grover's girlfriend?
4. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
(b) Ice Cream.
5. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
(a) She's seen pictures of it.
(b) It seems to be an older part of the Labyrinth.
(c) She can sense the presence of those who have passed through.
(d) Her compass indicates they are near the center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
2. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
3. What is the name of Luke's sword?
4. Janus is the god of _________.
5. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
2. Who are the people in Percy's dream at the beginning of Chapter 5? Why does the dream come to an end?
3. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
4. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
5. Why does Percy want to enter the school through a side door and what does he find there?
6. Who (and what) is Mrs. O'Leary and what is Percy's reaction when he meets her?
7. What does Percy reveal to Rachel about himself, how does he explain why she can see things others can't, and what is her reaction?
8. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
9. What are the items Percy packs for the trip into the Labyrinth?
10. Whom does Annabeth choose to go with her on her quest? Why is her choice questioned? What does she say to defend her choices?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)