|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Soph, meaning sophomore.
(b) Fresh, meaning freshman.
(c) Fish, meaning freshman.
(d) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
2. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
3. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
(a) A ball of twine.
(b) An apple.
(c) A snowcone.
(d) Sugar cubes.
4. How many hands does Briares have?
(b) A hundred.
5. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every week.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
2. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
3. Who is Malcolm?
4. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
5. What does Percy realize Nico is trying to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the details Percy discovers about Nico from the first Iris-message Percy receives?
2. What does Percy reveal to Rachel about himself, how does he explain why she can see things others can't, and what is her reaction?
3. What does Kampe look like?
4. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
5. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
6. What are the items Percy packs for the trip into the Labyrinth?
7. What is the threat Grover faces from the council regarding his search for Pan?
8. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
9. Who (and what) is Mrs. O'Leary and what is Percy's reaction when he meets her?
10. How many campers are there and what has happened to lessen the number of campers at Camp Half-Blood?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)