|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
(a) Peanut butter sandwiches and lemonade.
(c) Ambrosia and nectar.
(d) Granola bars and juice boxes.
2. What does Percy's mom's boyfriend teach?
(d) Greek mythology.
3. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
(a) The Big House.
(b) The Lair.
(c) The Dragon House.
(d) The Farm House.
4. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
5. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
2. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
3. Janus is the god of _________.
4. What is the name of the ranch where Percy and the others meet Eurytion?
5. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Percy want to enter the school through a side door and what does he find there?
2. What is Nico doing when Percy sees him in the vision in the fountain in Chapter 5?
3. What does Kampe look like?
4. What does Percy suggest in order to keep enemies from using the Labyrinth entrance to attack Camp Half-Blood? Why does Annabeth say it won't work?
5. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
6. What is the threat Grover faces from the council regarding his search for Pan?
7. What is the prophecy regarding a child of the "Big Three" gods?
8. What happens to confuse the travelers almost as soon as they are in the Labyrinth?
9. Briefly describe the dream Percy has about an old man, a king, and a boy in Chapter 4.
10. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)