|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
(a) A flowered apron and rubber cleaning gloves.
(b) Platinum armor and mesh gloves.
(c) A dented helmet and silver armor.
(d) Gold armor and a red mesh helmet.
2. What game does Percy play with Briares as a means of getting him to leave the cell?
(a) Rock, paper, scissors.
(c) Tic, tac, toe.
(d) Twenty questions.
3. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
(a) Moz Rulz.
(b) Cyclops Beware.
(c) Help Me.
(d) Go Home.
4. How many faces does Briares have?
(d) A hundred.
5. Hera is the queen of ___________.
(b) The universe.
(d) Mt. Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hands does Briares have?
2. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
3. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
4. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
5. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many campers are there and what has happened to lessen the number of campers at Camp Half-Blood?
2. Who does Hera say can help Annabeth in her quest to find Daedalus? Why does she say this person can help?
3. Who are the people in Percy's dream at the beginning of Chapter 5? Why does the dream come to an end?
4. Describe at least two of the animals Percy sees on the Triple G Ranch.
5. Describe the dream Percy has about Icarus.
6. What does Grover say about monsters fading away? What does Tyson argue on that topic?
7. Describe Janus and what does he try to make Annabeth do?
8. How does the group decide which way to go at the end of chapter six?
9. Describe how Percy and Annabeth initially find the entrance to the Labyrinth and what happens when they step into it.
10. Why does Percy say half-bloods try not to use cell phones?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)