|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Janus is the god of _________.
(a) Freedom and peace.
(b) Doorways and choices.
(c) Certainty and leadership.
(d) Death and destruction.
2. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A week.
(b) A day.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
3. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(a) Run away screaming.
(d) Call him a liar.
4. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
(a) This Side Up.
(b) Live cargo.
(c) Triple G Ranch.
5. Who is Tyson's partner for the game?
6. Who is Malcolm?
(a) An activities director at the camp.
(b) Grover's uncle.
(c) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(d) One of Percy's best friends.
7. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) A day.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) An hour.
(d) Twenty minutes.
8. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
(a) A bottle of water.
(b) A phone.
(c) A large red wagon.
(d) A Wal-Mart bag.
9. What does Percy realize the two-faced man wants from Annabeth?
(a) He wants her to pay a toll.
(b) He wants her to choose.
(c) He wants her to set him free.
(d) He wants her to answer a riddle.
10. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
(a) Keep from dying.
(b) Collect fairy dust.
(c) Hide from the other teams.
(d) Kill some scorpions.
11. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
(a) Peace Out.
(b) Goode High School Band.
(c) Don't hate me because I'm pretty.
(d) Harvard Art Dept.
12. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Fresh, meaning freshman.
(b) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(c) Fish, meaning freshman.
(d) Soph, meaning sophomore.
13. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Three or four gallons.
(c) Hundreds of gallons.
(d) More than Percy has seen before.
14. Who tells Percy that Juniper is Grover's girlfriend?
15. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
(d) Ice Cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is beside the skeleton Annabeth identifies as a milkman?
2. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
3. Why does Quintus say Percy can use the whistle to summon Mrs. O'Leary only once?
4. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
5. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)