|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nico camping when Percy sees him in the Iris-message?
(a) At the edge of the camp.
(b) At the River Styx.
(c) Near Percy's house.
(d) Beside a train track.
2. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
(a) Sugar cubes.
(b) A ball of twine.
(c) A snowcone.
(d) An apple.
3. Hera is the queen of ___________.
(b) The universe.
(c) Mt. Helena.
4. How many faces does Briares have?
(d) A hundred.
5. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A magic silver medallion.
(b) A telescoping sword.
(c) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
(d) A golden compass.
6. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) A hundred.
7. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
(a) Something big is coming from the tunnel to the right.
(b) They believe Hera gave them a clue.
(c) They remember seeing a map.
(d) They see clues on the walls.
8. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
(a) A tourist.
(b) A Dippin' Dots stand.
(c) A ball of fire.
(d) His shield.
9. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
10. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
11. How many hands does Briares have?
(d) A hundred.
12. Who is Malcolm?
(a) Grover's uncle.
(b) An activities director at the camp.
(c) One of Percy's best friends.
(d) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
13. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
(a) Don't hate me because I'm pretty.
(b) Harvard Art Dept.
(c) Goode High School Band.
(d) Peace Out.
14. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
(a) She's seen pictures of it.
(b) She can sense the presence of those who have passed through.
(c) Her compass indicates they are near the center.
(d) It seems to be an older part of the Labyrinth.
15. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) He doesn't say.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) A day.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
2. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
3. Why does Quintus say Percy can use the whistle to summon Mrs. O'Leary only once?
4. What does Percy's mom's boyfriend teach?
5. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)