|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
(c) Two hundred.
(d) A hundred.
2. Who tells Percy that Juniper is Grover's girlfriend?
3. What does Percy realize Nico is trying to do?
(a) Arrange for his sister's marriage.
(b) Bring his sister back from the dead.
(c) Buy his sister a present.
(d) Rescue his sister from a kidnapper.
4. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A week.
(b) A year.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
5. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
(a) She's seen pictures of it.
(b) She can sense the presence of those who have passed through.
(c) Her compass indicates they are near the center.
(d) It seems to be an older part of the Labyrinth.
6. Who is Malcolm?
(a) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(b) An activities director at the camp.
(c) Grover's uncle.
(d) One of Percy's best friends.
7. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
8. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
(c) A police officer.
9. What does Hera give the children to eat?
(a) Fruit and ambrosia.
(b) Nectar and a kind of fruit salad.
(c) Sandwiches and lemonade.
10. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
(a) His shield.
(b) A tourist.
(c) A Dippin' Dots stand.
(d) A ball of fire.
11. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) A noon.
(b) At dawn.
(c) At midnight.
(d) At sundown.
12. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every week.
(d) Every month.
13. What does Percy realize the two-faced man wants from Annabeth?
(a) He wants her to pay a toll.
(b) He wants her to choose.
(c) He wants her to set him free.
(d) He wants her to answer a riddle.
14. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A neat-freak's domain.
(b) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(c) A disaster area.
(d) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
15. Where is Nico camping when Percy sees him in the Iris-message?
(a) At the edge of the camp.
(b) Beside a train track.
(c) Near Percy's house.
(d) At the River Styx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
2. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
3. What are the two tools that have fallen out of the wooden crate in Percy's dream?
4. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
5. What is the name of Luke's sword?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)