|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy realize Nico is trying to do?
(a) Buy his sister a present.
(b) Arrange for his sister's marriage.
(c) Rescue his sister from a kidnapper.
(d) Bring his sister back from the dead.
2. What game does Percy play with Briares as a means of getting him to leave the cell?
(a) Tic, tac, toe.
(c) Twenty questions.
(d) Rock, paper, scissors.
3. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
4. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
(a) A phone.
(b) A bottle of water.
(c) A large red wagon.
(d) A Wal-Mart bag.
5. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
6. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
(c) Ice Cream.
7. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Zeus's golden arrow.
(b) Hermes' emerald wand.
(c) Ariadne's string.
(d) Loki's silver compass.
8. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
(a) They are waiting at Olympus.
(b) They have become cowards and are hidden away.
(c) They faded.
(d) They are prisoners of Kampe.
9. What are the two tools that have fallen out of the wooden crate in Percy's dream?
(a) A compass and a saw.
(b) A prybar and a wrench.
(c) A paint scraper and a level.
(d) A hammer and a screwdriver.
10. Where did Percy believe Rachel probably lived?
(a) Near Glendale.
(b) Near the subway.
(c) Near the Empire State Building.
(d) Near Hoover Dam.
11. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
(a) Gold armor and a red mesh helmet.
(b) A flowered apron and rubber cleaning gloves.
(c) Platinum armor and mesh gloves.
(d) A dented helmet and silver armor.
12. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
(a) Golden canaries.
(b) Golden geese.
(c) Metal chickens.
(d) Silver birds.
13. Who is Nico's father?
14. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every month.
(b) Every day.
(c) Every week.
(d) Once a year.
15. Where is Nico camping when Percy sees him in the Iris-message?
(a) At the River Styx.
(b) Near Percy's house.
(c) Beside a train track.
(d) At the edge of the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
2. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
3. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
4. What does Percy say is the last thing he wants to do on his summer break?
5. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)