|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nico camping when Percy sees him in the Iris-message?
(a) At the River Styx.
(b) Near Percy's house.
(c) At the edge of the camp.
(d) Beside a train track.
2. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
(a) Live cargo.
(b) This Side Up.
(d) Triple G Ranch.
3. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Zeus's golden arrow.
(b) Hermes' emerald wand.
(c) Loki's silver compass.
(d) Ariadne's string.
4. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
(a) A milkman.
(c) A woman.
(d) The ghost of Christmas past.
5. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
(a) Goode High School Band.
(b) Peace Out.
(c) Harvard Art Dept.
(d) Don't hate me because I'm pretty.
6. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every week.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every month.
(d) Every day.
7. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
8. What is the name of Luke's sword?
9. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) At sundown.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At dawn.
(d) A noon.
10. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Hundreds of gallons.
(b) More than Percy has seen before.
(d) Three or four gallons.
11. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
(a) A Wal-Mart bag.
(b) A bottle of water.
(c) A large red wagon.
(d) A phone.
12. What does Percy realize Nico is trying to do?
(a) Rescue his sister from a kidnapper.
(b) Bring his sister back from the dead.
(c) Arrange for his sister's marriage.
(d) Buy his sister a present.
13. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
14. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(b) Fresh, meaning freshman.
(c) Fish, meaning freshman.
(d) Soph, meaning sophomore.
15. How many hands does Briares have?
(d) A hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is beside the skeleton Annabeth identifies as a milkman?
2. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
3. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
4. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
5. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)