|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A day.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
2. What is Eurytion's job?
(a) Keeper of the Labyrinth gate.
(c) Guard for Olympus.
(d) Cow herder.
3. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
(a) Cyclops Beware.
(b) Go Home.
(c) Help Me.
(d) Moz Rulz.
4. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
(a) A woman.
(b) A milkman.
(c) The ghost of Christmas past.
5. What does Percy's mom's boyfriend teach?
(d) Greek mythology.
6. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
(a) She can sense the presence of those who have passed through.
(b) Her compass indicates they are near the center.
(c) It seems to be an older part of the Labyrinth.
(d) She's seen pictures of it.
7. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
(a) Three miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) A hundred feet.
(d) A mile.
8. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
(a) A tourist.
(b) A Dippin' Dots stand.
(c) A shield.
(d) A wrench.
9. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
(a) Metal chickens.
(b) Golden canaries.
(c) Silver birds.
(d) Golden geese.
10. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
(a) Sugar cubes.
(b) A snowcone.
(c) A ball of twine.
(d) An apple.
11. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
(a) Harvard Art Dept.
(b) Goode High School Band.
(c) Peace Out.
(d) Don't hate me because I'm pretty.
12. Where did Percy believe Rachel probably lived?
(a) Near the Empire State Building.
(b) Near Hoover Dam.
(c) Near Glendale.
(d) Near the subway.
13. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A telescoping sword.
(b) A golden compass.
(c) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
(d) A magic silver medallion.
14. What is the name of Luke's sword?
15. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Hundreds of gallons.
(b) Three or four gallons.
(c) More than Percy has seen before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Quintus say Percy can use the whistle to summon Mrs. O'Leary only once?
2. What is the young guardian dragon doing when Percy and Annabeth arrive at the camp entrance?
3. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
4. How many faces does Briares have?
5. What is Rachel's middle name?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)