|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A week.
(b) A day.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
2. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
(a) Her compass indicates they are near the center.
(b) She's seen pictures of it.
(c) It seems to be an older part of the Labyrinth.
(d) She can sense the presence of those who have passed through.
3. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
(a) Over the Empire State Building.
(b) Under the Pacific Ocean.
(c) In Africa.
(d) Under a Los Angeles subway.
4. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
(a) A tourist.
(b) His shield.
(c) A Dippin' Dots stand.
(d) A ball of fire.
5. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
(b) Ice Cream.
6. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) A day.
(c) An hour.
(d) He doesn't say.
7. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
(a) Go Home.
(b) Moz Rulz.
(c) Cyclops Beware.
(d) Help Me.
8. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
(a) The love of a mortal girl.
(b) Ariadne's string.
(c) The gods.
(d) His desire for revenge.
9. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(b) Fresh, meaning freshman.
(c) Fish, meaning freshman.
(d) Soph, meaning sophomore.
10. What does Hera give the children to eat?
(b) Nectar and a kind of fruit salad.
(c) Fruit and ambrosia.
(d) Sandwiches and lemonade.
11. Where did Percy believe Rachel probably lived?
(a) Near Glendale.
(b) Near Hoover Dam.
(c) Near the subway.
(d) Near the Empire State Building.
12. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
(a) Don't hate me because I'm pretty.
(b) Goode High School Band.
(c) Harvard Art Dept.
(d) Peace Out.
13. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
(a) Platinum armor and mesh gloves.
(b) Gold armor and a red mesh helmet.
(c) A dented helmet and silver armor.
(d) A flowered apron and rubber cleaning gloves.
14. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
(a) They faded.
(b) They are waiting at Olympus.
(c) They are prisoners of Kampe.
(d) They have become cowards and are hidden away.
15. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
(a) A ball of twine.
(b) An apple.
(c) Sugar cubes.
(d) A snowcone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rachel's middle name?
2. What is the name of the ranch where Percy and the others meet Eurytion?
3. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
4. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
5. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)