|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
(a) Help Me.
(b) Go Home.
(c) Moz Rulz.
(d) Cyclops Beware.
2. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
(a) They have become cowards and are hidden away.
(b) They are waiting at Olympus.
(c) They faded.
(d) They are prisoners of Kampe.
3. Where did Percy believe Rachel probably lived?
(a) Near Hoover Dam.
(b) Near the subway.
(c) Near the Empire State Building.
(d) Near Glendale.
4. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
(a) An extinct creature of the underworld.
(b) The keeper of Alcatraz.
(c) Cyclopes' worst nightmare.
(d) A myth.
5. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
(a) They see clues on the walls.
(b) Something big is coming from the tunnel to the right.
(c) They remember seeing a map.
(d) They believe Hera gave them a clue.
6. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every day.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every month.
(d) Every week.
7. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
8. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
9. What is the young guardian dragon doing when Percy and Annabeth arrive at the camp entrance?
(a) He's dead.
(c) Roasting marshmallows.
(d) Flying circles around a tree.
10. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
(a) Kampe will punish him.
(b) He pledged to remain in the cell.
(c) He has nowhere to go.
(d) He has no legs.
11. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
(a) Two swords.
(b) A key.
(c) A metal spider.
(d) A silver bow and arrow.
12. What does Percy realize the two-faced man wants from Annabeth?
(a) He wants her to answer a riddle.
(b) He wants her to pay a toll.
(c) He wants her to choose.
(d) He wants her to set him free.
13. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
(a) A Dippin' Dots stand.
(b) A shield.
(c) A tourist.
(d) A wrench.
14. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
(b) Peanut butter sandwiches and lemonade.
(c) Ambrosia and nectar.
(d) Granola bars and juice boxes.
15. Where is Nico camping when Percy sees him in the Iris-message?
(a) Beside a train track.
(b) At the edge of the camp.
(c) Near Percy's house.
(d) At the River Styx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two tools that have fallen out of the wooden crate in Percy's dream?
2. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
3. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
4. What does Hera give the children to eat?
5. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)