|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
(a) The principal.
(b) A group of cheerleaders.
(c) A cyclops.
(d) Paul Blofis.
2. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A telescoping sword.
(b) A magic silver medallion.
(c) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
(d) A golden compass.
3. What is the name of Luke's sword?
4. What does Percy realize the two-faced man wants from Annabeth?
(a) He wants her to pay a toll.
(b) He wants her to set him free.
(c) He wants her to choose.
(d) He wants her to answer a riddle.
5. What does Grover do with the straw he pulls from his backpack as they gather to camp?
(a) Starts a fire.
(b) Makes beds for all of them.
(c) Eats some and uses the rest for a pillow.
(d) Eats it all.
6. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
(a) They faded.
(b) They are waiting at Olympus.
(c) They are prisoners of Kampe.
(d) They have become cowards and are hidden away.
7. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Hermes' emerald wand.
(b) Loki's silver compass.
(c) Ariadne's string.
(d) Zeus's golden arrow.
8. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
(a) Cyclopes' worst nightmare.
(b) An extinct creature of the underworld.
(c) The keeper of Alcatraz.
(d) A myth.
9. Hera is the queen of ___________.
(b) Mt. Helena.
(c) The universe.
10. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
(a) A dented helmet and silver armor.
(b) Gold armor and a red mesh helmet.
(c) A flowered apron and rubber cleaning gloves.
(d) Platinum armor and mesh gloves.
11. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
(a) Ambrosia and nectar.
(b) Peanut butter sandwiches and lemonade.
(c) Granola bars and juice boxes.
12. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
(a) A police officer.
13. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
(a) It seems to be an older part of the Labyrinth.
(b) She can sense the presence of those who have passed through.
(c) She's seen pictures of it.
(d) Her compass indicates they are near the center.
14. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
(a) The Dragon House.
(b) The Lair.
(c) The Big House.
(d) The Farm House.
15. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) A hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Percy believe Rachel probably lived?
2. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
3. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
4. Janus is the god of _________.
5. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)