|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Malcolm?
(a) One of Percy's best friends.
(b) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(c) An activities director at the camp.
(d) Grover's uncle.
2. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
(a) Since she was seven.
(b) For a year and a half.
(c) Since she was a baby.
(d) For almost a year.
3. How many faces does Briares have?
(c) A hundred.
4. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
(b) A disaster area.
(c) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(d) A neat-freak's domain.
5. What is beside the skeleton Annabeth identifies as a milkman?
(a) A box filled with charms.
(b) A map.
(c) A wooden crate with glass bottles.
(d) A dead Satyr.
6. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
(a) Silver birds.
(b) Metal chickens.
(c) Golden canaries.
(d) Golden geese.
7. What does Grover do with the straw he pulls from his backpack as they gather to camp?
(a) Eats it all.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Makes beds for all of them.
(d) Eats some and uses the rest for a pillow.
8. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) An hour.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) A day.
(d) Twenty minutes.
9. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
(a) A Wal-Mart bag.
(b) A large red wagon.
(c) A bottle of water.
(d) A phone.
10. Where did Percy believe Rachel probably lived?
(a) Near the Empire State Building.
(b) Near Hoover Dam.
(c) Near Glendale.
(d) Near the subway.
11. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A magic silver medallion.
(b) A golden compass.
(c) A telescoping sword.
(d) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
12. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
13. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
(b) Triple G Ranch.
(c) Live cargo.
(d) This Side Up.
14. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
(a) Everyone is quiet.
(b) Because of his dream.
(c) Argus is there.
(d) Annabeth tells him.
15. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
(a) They are waiting at Olympus.
(b) They are prisoners of Kampe.
(c) They faded.
(d) They have become cowards and are hidden away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
2. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
3. Who is Tyson's partner for the game?
4. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
5. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)