|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
(a) Live cargo.
(c) This Side Up.
(d) Triple G Ranch.
2. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
(a) A myth.
(b) Cyclopes' worst nightmare.
(c) An extinct creature of the underworld.
(d) The keeper of Alcatraz.
3. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Soph, meaning sophomore.
(b) Fresh, meaning freshman.
(c) Fish, meaning freshman.
(d) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
4. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
(a) Go Home.
(b) Cyclops Beware.
(c) Help Me.
(d) Moz Rulz.
5. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A disaster area.
(b) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(c) A neat-freak's domain.
(d) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
6. What does Percy realize Nico is trying to do?
(a) Buy his sister a present.
(b) Arrange for his sister's marriage.
(c) Bring his sister back from the dead.
(d) Rescue his sister from a kidnapper.
7. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(a) Call him a liar.
(b) Run away screaming.
8. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A Dippin' Dots stand.
(c) A shield.
(d) A tourist.
9. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
(c) Ice Cream.
10. Who is Malcolm?
(a) An activities director at the camp.
(b) One of Percy's best friends.
(c) Grover's uncle.
(d) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
11. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
(a) They see clues on the walls.
(b) They remember seeing a map.
(c) They believe Hera gave them a clue.
(d) Something big is coming from the tunnel to the right.
12. What is beside the skeleton Annabeth identifies as a milkman?
(a) A dead Satyr.
(b) A box filled with charms.
(c) A wooden crate with glass bottles.
(d) A map.
13. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) A noon.
(b) At dawn.
(c) At sundown.
(d) At midnight.
14. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
15. Why does Quintus say Percy can use the whistle to summon Mrs. O'Leary only once?
(a) Mrs. O'Leary will only come once.
(b) It's magic.
(c) It will shatter when it's used.
(d) He doesn't say that.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Percy play with Briares as a means of getting him to leave the cell?
2. Hera is the queen of ___________.
3. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
4. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
5. What does Percy say is the last thing he wants to do on his summer break?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)