|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
(a) The keeper of Alcatraz.
(b) A myth.
(c) An extinct creature of the underworld.
(d) Cyclopes' worst nightmare.
2. Who is Malcolm?
(a) An activities director at the camp.
(b) One of Percy's best friends.
(c) Grover's uncle.
(d) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
3. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
(a) A snowcone.
(b) A ball of twine.
(c) An apple.
(d) Sugar cubes.
4. What is beside the skeleton Annabeth identifies as a milkman?
(a) A dead Satyr.
(b) A map.
(c) A wooden crate with glass bottles.
(d) A box filled with charms.
5. What are the two words written on the walls that are covered with graffiti?
(a) Cyclops Beware.
(b) Moz Rulz.
(c) Help Me.
(d) Go Home.
6. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
(a) Granola bars and juice boxes.
(c) Peanut butter sandwiches and lemonade.
(d) Ambrosia and nectar.
7. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
(a) A bottle of water.
(b) A phone.
(c) A large red wagon.
(d) A Wal-Mart bag.
8. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
(a) Triple G Ranch.
(c) Live cargo.
(d) This Side Up.
9. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
(a) The gods building Mount Olympus.
(b) The gods dancing in the rain.
(c) The gods with their families.
(d) The gods at a feast.
10. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A year.
(b) A day.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
11. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
(a) Since she was seven.
(b) For almost a year.
(c) For a year and a half.
(d) Since she was a baby.
12. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) An hour.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) A day.
13. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
(a) A group of cheerleaders.
(b) A cyclops.
(c) Paul Blofis.
(d) The principal.
14. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
(a) Collect fairy dust.
(b) Kill some scorpions.
(c) Keep from dying.
(d) Hide from the other teams.
15. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
(a) Argus is there.
(b) Annabeth tells him.
(c) Because of his dream.
(d) Everyone is quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ranch where Percy and the others meet Eurytion?
2. What does Hera give the children to eat?
3. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
4. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
5. Janus is the god of _________.
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)