|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel's middle name?
2. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
(a) His desire for revenge.
(b) The love of a mortal girl.
(c) The gods.
(d) Ariadne's string.
3. Who is Malcolm?
(a) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(b) One of Percy's best friends.
(c) Grover's uncle.
(d) An activities director at the camp.
4. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
(a) A flowered apron and rubber cleaning gloves.
(b) Platinum armor and mesh gloves.
(c) Gold armor and a red mesh helmet.
(d) A dented helmet and silver armor.
5. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
(a) A large red wagon.
(b) A Wal-Mart bag.
(c) A phone.
(d) A bottle of water.
6. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
(a) Argus is there.
(b) Everyone is quiet.
(c) Because of his dream.
(d) Annabeth tells him.
7. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
8. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
(a) A hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
9. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
(a) An apple.
(b) A snowcone.
(c) A ball of twine.
(d) Sugar cubes.
10. Where did Percy believe Rachel probably lived?
(a) Near the Empire State Building.
(b) Near Glendale.
(c) Near the subway.
(d) Near Hoover Dam.
11. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Every week.
(c) Every month.
(d) Every day.
12. Why does Quintus say Percy can use the whistle to summon Mrs. O'Leary only once?
(a) Mrs. O'Leary will only come once.
(b) It will shatter when it's used.
(c) He doesn't say that.
(d) It's magic.
13. What is Eurytion's job?
(a) Keeper of the Labyrinth gate.
(c) Cow herder.
(d) Guard for Olympus.
14. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) At dawn.
(b) At sundown.
(c) A noon.
(d) At midnight.
15. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
(a) The Farm House.
(b) The Dragon House.
(c) The Big House.
(d) The Lair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy realize Nico is trying to do?
2. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
3. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
4. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
5. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)