|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many faces does Briares have?
(b) A hundred.
2. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
3. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
4. How many hands does Briares have?
(b) A hundred.
5. What does Hera give the children to eat?
(a) Fruit and ambrosia.
(c) Nectar and a kind of fruit salad.
(d) Sandwiches and lemonade.
6. Why does Quintus say Percy can use the whistle to summon Mrs. O'Leary only once?
(a) He doesn't say that.
(b) Mrs. O'Leary will only come once.
(c) It's magic.
(d) It will shatter when it's used.
7. Who is Malcolm?
(a) An activities director at the camp.
(b) One of Annabeth's half-brothers.
(c) One of Percy's best friends.
(d) Grover's uncle.
8. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
(a) A snowcone.
(b) A ball of twine.
(c) Sugar cubes.
(d) An apple.
9. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(b) More than Percy has seen before.
(c) Three or four gallons.
(d) Hundreds of gallons.
10. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
(a) The principal.
(b) A cyclops.
(c) Paul Blofis.
(d) A group of cheerleaders.
11. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
(a) Eight miles.
(b) Three miles.
(c) A hundred feet.
(d) A mile.
12. What is Eurytion's job?
(a) Keeper of the Labyrinth gate.
(c) Guard for Olympus.
(d) Cow herder.
13. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
(a) A tranquilized elephant.
(b) A sleeping pig.
(c) A train.
(d) An alert gazelle.
14. What does Percy say is the last thing he wants to do on his summer break?
(a) Attend orientation.
(b) Spend time with his mom.
(c) Blow up another school.
(d) Go to camp.
15. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Ariadne's string.
(b) Hermes' emerald wand.
(c) Zeus's golden arrow.
(d) Loki's silver compass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
2. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
3. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
4. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
5. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)