|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
(a) The Lair.
(b) The Big House.
(c) The Dragon House.
(d) The Farm House.
2. What does Grover do with the straw he pulls from his backpack as they gather to camp?
(a) Starts a fire.
(b) Makes beds for all of them.
(c) Eats some and uses the rest for a pillow.
(d) Eats it all.
3. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) A day.
(b) An hour.
(c) He doesn't say.
(d) Twenty minutes.
4. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
(a) His shield.
(b) A Dippin' Dots stand.
(c) A ball of fire.
(d) A tourist.
5. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Every week.
(b) Every month.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Every day.
6. What does Percy say is the last thing he wants to do on his summer break?
(a) Spend time with his mom.
(b) Blow up another school.
(c) Attend orientation.
(d) Go to camp.
7. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A neat-freak's domain.
(b) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(c) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
(d) A disaster area.
8. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Three or four gallons.
(b) Hundreds of gallons.
(c) More than Percy has seen before.
9. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
(a) Harvard Art Dept.
(b) Don't hate me because I'm pretty.
(c) Peace Out.
(d) Goode High School Band.
10. What is beside the skeleton Annabeth identifies as a milkman?
(a) A wooden crate with glass bottles.
(b) A dead Satyr.
(c) A box filled with charms.
(d) A map.
11. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
(a) Triple G Ranch.
(c) This Side Up.
(d) Live cargo.
12. Who is Tyson's partner for the game?
13. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
(a) They see clues on the walls.
(b) Something big is coming from the tunnel to the right.
(c) They remember seeing a map.
(d) They believe Hera gave them a clue.
14. What is the name of Luke's sword?
15. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A week.
(b) A day.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
2. In Percy's vision, what is beside Nico's feet in the graveyard?
3. What is Rachel's middle name?
4. How far do Percy and the others make it into the Labyrinth before they're lost?
5. What are the two tools that have fallen out of the wooden crate in Percy's dream?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)