|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
(b) Granola bars and juice boxes.
(c) Ambrosia and nectar.
(d) Peanut butter sandwiches and lemonade.
2. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
(b) The ghost of Christmas past.
(c) A milkman.
(d) A woman.
3. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
(a) Peace Out.
(b) Harvard Art Dept.
(c) Don't hate me because I'm pretty.
(d) Goode High School Band.
4. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A disaster area.
(b) A neat-freak's domain.
(c) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
(d) A workshop for brainiac kids.
5. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
(a) Metal chickens.
(b) Silver birds.
(c) Golden canaries.
(d) Golden geese.
6. Janus is the god of _________.
(a) Certainty and leadership.
(b) Death and destruction.
(c) Doorways and choices.
(d) Freedom and peace.
7. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
(a) A ball of fire.
(b) His shield.
(c) A tourist.
(d) A Dippin' Dots stand.
8. What color is the cow Percy sees through the grate?
9. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
(a) Cyclopes' worst nightmare.
(b) The keeper of Alcatraz.
(c) A myth.
(d) An extinct creature of the underworld.
10. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
(a) His desire for revenge.
(b) The gods.
(c) Ariadne's string.
(d) The love of a mortal girl.
11. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
(a) She's seen pictures of it.
(b) It seems to be an older part of the Labyrinth.
(c) She can sense the presence of those who have passed through.
(d) Her compass indicates they are near the center.
12. How many faces does Briares have?
(b) A hundred.
13. Who tells Percy that Juniper is Grover's girlfriend?
14. What does Percy say is the last thing he wants to do on his summer break?
(a) Go to camp.
(b) Attend orientation.
(c) Blow up another school.
(d) Spend time with his mom.
15. Hera is the queen of ___________.
(a) The universe.
(c) Mt. Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
2. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
3. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
4. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
5. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)