|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daedalus carrying when he enters the bath chamber where Minos has been turned into a mummy?
(a) A chest filled with gold.
(b) A sword.
(c) A magic key.
(d) A travel bag.
2. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
(a) Silver birds.
(b) Golden geese.
(c) Golden canaries.
(d) Metal chickens.
3. What is the mark that has branded Quintus a murderer?
(a) The letter "M."
(b) A noose.
(c) A bird.
(d) A teardrop.
4. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Fresh, meaning freshman.
(b) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(c) Fish, meaning freshman.
(d) Soph, meaning sophomore.
5. How do they get the padlock of the entrance open?
(a) Rachel picks it.
(b) Nico has a key.
(c) Percy touches it.
(d) Annabeth smashes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
2. Where do Percy, Rachel, and Annabeth go after they meet up?
3. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
4. Where do Percy and the others land?
5. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)