|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hera give the children to eat?
(a) Nectar and a kind of fruit salad.
(c) Fruit and ambrosia.
(d) Sandwiches and lemonade.
2. How many faces does Briares have?
(c) A hundred.
3. What is the weapon Percy uses to kill Geryon?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sword.
(d) A fork.
4. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
(a) They are waiting at Olympus.
(b) They faded.
(c) They are prisoners of Kampe.
(d) They have become cowards and are hidden away.
5. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(b) Call him a liar.
(c) Run away screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annabeth saying about Percy when he first arrives at Camp Half-Blood in Chapter 13?
2. Who does Percy say has been sending him Iris-messages?
3. What is on the platform at the center of Hephaestus' forge.
4. What does the king say Icarus and his father look like with their wings attached?
5. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)