|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grover do with the straw he pulls from his backpack as they gather to camp?
(a) Makes beds for all of them.
(b) Eats some and uses the rest for a pillow.
(c) Starts a fire.
(d) Eats it all.
2. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
(a) A flowered apron and rubber cleaning gloves.
(b) A dented helmet and silver armor.
(c) Platinum armor and mesh gloves.
(d) Gold armor and a red mesh helmet.
3. Where does Rachel find another entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) On the side of a wooden barn.
(b) At a park.
(c) Under a slide.
(d) At a mining museum.
4. What is the defining characteristic of the skeleton hanging in the entrance of the Labyrinth where Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel enter?
(a) The single eye of a cyclops.
(b) Scales, indicating it was a dragon.
(c) A hoof of a satyr.
(d) The horn of a unicorn.
5. What is the mark that has branded Quintus a murderer?
(a) The letter "M."
(b) A bird.
(c) A teardrop.
(d) A noose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doe Geryon say the deal he made with Percy isn't binding?
2. What do the flesh-eating horses say when Percy begins causing geysers of salt water to erupt?
3. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
4. What does Briares say happened to his brothers?
5. What is the sound Percy hears when he falls asleep and dreams in Chapter 16?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)