|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Percy sees when he regains consciousness in Chapter 12?
(a) Blue sky and trees.
(b) A white curtain.
(d) A beautiful young woman.
2. What does Grover say will happen to him as soon as he goes back to Camp?
(a) He'll be a hero.
(b) His searcher's license will be taken away.
(c) He'll be killed.
(d) He'll marry Juniper.
3. What does Daedalus carrying when he enters the bath chamber where Minos has been turned into a mummy?
(a) A travel bag.
(b) A sword.
(c) A magic key.
(d) A chest filled with gold.
4. What is the name of the ranch where Percy and the others meet Eurytion?
(a) Biting Horse.
(b) Triple G.
(c) Crazy E's.
(d) Red Cow.
5. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
(a) The gods with their families.
(b) The gods building Mount Olympus.
(c) The gods at a feast.
(d) The gods dancing in the rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the four-story farmhouse at the camp called?
2. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
3. What do the flesh-eating horses say when Percy begins causing geysers of salt water to erupt?
4. Why do Grover and Tyson say the group should take the tunnel to the left when they have to make a choice?
5. What is the name of the glowing flower Calypso is planting?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)