|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Percy's dream, how long does the man say he needs in order to correctly attach the wings?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) A day.
(c) He doesn't say.
(d) An hour.
2. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
(a) He sees another dog.
(b) It grows colder in his pocket.
(c) Annabeth tells him.
(d) He has a vision.
3. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
(c) Ice Cream.
4. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(b) Call him a liar.
(d) Run away screaming.
5. What is written on the badge worn by the Sphinx?
(a) This monster has been rated exemplary.
(b) I like goats.
(c) This side up.
(d) Got demigods?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they get the padlock of the entrance open?
2. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
3. What is coming from the wounds all over Daedalus' body when Percy and the others are about to fly away?
4. What does Percy say is the last thing he wants to do on his summer break?
5. Why does Briares say he can't escape even after Tyson breaks the door to his prison cell?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)