|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Percy that Juniper is Grover's girlfriend?
2. What does Percy throw at Kempe in the final seconds before they rush into the Labyrinth?
(a) A Dippin' Dots stand.
(b) A tourist.
(c) A ball of fire.
(d) His shield.
3. What is the name of Luke's sword?
4. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Three or four gallons.
(c) More than Percy has seen before.
(d) Hundreds of gallons.
5. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
(a) She can sense the presence of those who have passed through.
(b) It seems to be an older part of the Labyrinth.
(c) Her compass indicates they are near the center.
(d) She's seen pictures of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
2. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
3. Hera is the queen of ___________.
4. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
5. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)