|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
(a) For almost a year.
(b) Since she was seven.
(c) For a year and a half.
(d) Since she was a baby.
2. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
(c) A police officer.
3. Who is Tyson's partner for the game?
4. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
(a) A second-rate British band.
(b) A three-member orchestra.
(c) A bag of cats being hit with a baseball bat.
(d) A bunch of trash can lids falling down a flight of stairs.
5. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
(a) Over the Empire State Building.
(b) Under the Pacific Ocean.
(c) Under a Los Angeles subway.
(d) In Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
2. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
3. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
4. How does Percy know they are discussing something very serious during the war council called by Chiron?
5. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)