|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young guardian dragon doing when Percy and Annabeth arrive at the camp entrance?
(a) Flying circles around a tree.
(b) He's dead.
(d) Roasting marshmallows.
2. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At dawn.
(c) A noon.
(d) At sundown.
3. Where is Nico camping when Percy sees him in the Iris-message?
(a) Beside a train track.
(b) Near Percy's house.
(c) At the edge of the camp.
(d) At the River Styx.
4. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Fresh, meaning freshman.
(b) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(c) Fish, meaning freshman.
(d) Soph, meaning sophomore.
5. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A magic silver medallion.
(b) A golden compass.
(c) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
(d) A telescoping sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tyson's partner for the game?
2. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
3. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
4. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
5. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)