|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
(a) A tranquilized elephant.
(b) A sleeping pig.
(c) A train.
(d) An alert gazelle.
2. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
(b) Two hundred.
(d) A hundred.
3. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
(a) Collect fairy dust.
(b) Kill some scorpions.
(c) Hide from the other teams.
(d) Keep from dying.
4. What is the young guardian dragon doing when Percy and Annabeth arrive at the camp entrance?
(a) He's dead.
(c) Roasting marshmallows.
(d) Flying circles around a tree.
5. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
(a) A bag of cats being hit with a baseball bat.
(b) A second-rate British band.
(c) A three-member orchestra.
(d) A bunch of trash can lids falling down a flight of stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
2. Who tells Percy that Juniper is Grover's girlfriend?
3. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
4. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
5. What does Percy realize Nico is trying to do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)