|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Ariadne's string.
(b) Loki's silver compass.
(c) Zeus's golden arrow.
(d) Hermes' emerald wand.
2. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
(a) A bag of cats being hit with a baseball bat.
(b) A bunch of trash can lids falling down a flight of stairs.
(c) A three-member orchestra.
(d) A second-rate British band.
3. Where did Percy believe Rachel probably lived?
(a) Near Hoover Dam.
(b) Near the subway.
(c) Near the Empire State Building.
(d) Near Glendale.
4. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
(a) A police officer.
5. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A neat-freak's domain.
(b) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
(c) A workshop for brainiac kids.
(d) A disaster area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
2. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
3. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
4. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
5. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)