|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Loki's silver compass.
(b) Ariadne's string.
(c) Zeus's golden arrow.
(d) Hermes' emerald wand.
2. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
(a) Harvard Art Dept.
(b) Peace Out.
(c) Goode High School Band.
(d) Don't hate me because I'm pretty.
3. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(c) Call him a liar.
(d) Run away screaming.
4. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
(a) A bunch of trash can lids falling down a flight of stairs.
(b) A bag of cats being hit with a baseball bat.
(c) A three-member orchestra.
(d) A second-rate British band.
5. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
(a) A telescoping sword.
(b) A magic silver medallion.
(c) A golden compass.
(d) A flaming double-bladed war axe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many arrows does Lee say were shot into the dragon that tried to attack the camp?
2. Where did Percy believe Rachel probably lived?
3. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
4. What does Percy bring Blackjack the Pegasus when he visits?
5. Where is Nico camping when Percy sees him in the Iris-message?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)