|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT written on the mysterious crates in the sword arena?
(a) Triple G Ranch.
(b) This Side Up.
(d) Live cargo.
2. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Fresh, meaning freshman.
(b) Fish, meaning freshman.
(c) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(d) Soph, meaning sophomore.
3. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At dawn.
(c) A noon.
(d) At sundown.
4. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
(a) Collect fairy dust.
(b) Hide from the other teams.
(c) Kill some scorpions.
(d) Keep from dying.
5. What does Percy say the Athena cabin looks like?
(a) A science lab gone horribly wrong.
(b) A neat-freak's domain.
(c) A disaster area.
(d) A workshop for brainiac kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
2. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
3. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
4. What does Tyson make when he and Percy go to Beckendorf's forge?
5. Who is Malcolm?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)