|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
(a) A tranquilized elephant.
(b) An alert gazelle.
(c) A train.
(d) A sleeping pig.
2. Who hits Kampe in the chest with a pole?
3. What is the job of the satyrs and dryads as the campers begin trying to set things right?
(a) To rebuild the cabins.
(b) To repair the damage to the woods.
(c) To help tend the wounded.
(d) To bury the dead.
4. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
(a) A police officer.
5. What are the two tools that have fallen out of the wooden crate in Percy's dream?
(a) A prybar and a wrench.
(b) A paint scraper and a level.
(c) A hammer and a screwdriver.
(d) A compass and a saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the defining characteristic of the skeleton hanging in the entrance of the Labyrinth where Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel enter?
2. What does Kampe do with Ariadne's string?
3. What is written on Rachel's t-shirt?
4. What happens to remind Percy he still has the dog whistle?
5. Why does one of the pegasi initially refuse to carry Nico?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)