|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Percy compares the sleeping Tyson to ___________.
(a) An alert gazelle.
(b) A tranquilized elephant.
(c) A sleeping pig.
(d) A train.
2. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
(a) A metal spider.
(b) Two swords.
(c) A key.
(d) A silver bow and arrow.
3. What does Juniper reveal about Grover's yell that sent the attackers back into the Labyrinth?
(a) Grover's voice had changed on his birthday.
(b) It was caused by panic.
(c) Grover had that ability through his music.
(d) It was not really Grover.
4. Where does Rachel say there's an entrance to the Labyrinth?
(a) At the base of a rock in Central Park.
(b) On the top floor of the Empire State Building.
(c) Under the stairwell of the school.
(d) In the basement of the Marriott.
5. Who kills Kelli?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tyson wearing when Percy steps into the cabin they share?
2. What is left when the centaur is killed by the gladiator giant?
3. Tyson says Kampe is ____________.
4. What does Daedalus throw to Pedrix that causes his death?
5. What does Paul tell Percy he's planning to ask Percy's mom?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)