|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aelia say Daedalus believes about the intelligence of women?
(a) Women are smarter than men.
(b) Women are impossible to educate.
(c) Women are not as smart as men.
(d) Women are as smart as men.
2. In the dream Percy has about Kelli and Luke, what is the job Kelli says she has to do?
(a) Kill Annabeth.
(b) Bring despair to our eavesdropping enemies.
(c) Find something to eat.
(d) Put a stop to world hunger.
3. In Percy's dream, what is chasing Tyson and Grover?
(a) Huge snake.
(c) Group of cheerleaders.
4. What does Percy realize Nico is trying to do?
(a) Bring his sister back from the dead.
(b) Rescue his sister from a kidnapper.
(c) Arrange for his sister's marriage.
(d) Buy his sister a present.
5. What time does Chiron say the group will enter the Labyrinth?
(a) A noon.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At sundown.
(d) At dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Briares say Tyson is a hero?
2. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
3. In Percy's dream, an old man has made a set of wings from what metal?
4. What is the one thing Theseus says that helped him survive the Labyrinth?
5. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)