|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the payment King Cocalus expects to receive in return for solving Minos' riddle?
(a) A magic key.
(b) A chest filled with gold.
(c) A bride.
(d) The return of his daughter.
2. What does Pan say to Rachel?
(a) She is as important as her father.
(b) She will have a long, prosperous life.
(c) She comes from an evil family.
(d) She will be held accountable for her father.
3. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
(a) For a year and a half.
(b) Since she was a baby.
(c) For almost a year.
(d) Since she was seven.
4. What is the sound Percy hears when he falls asleep and dreams in Chapter 16?
(b) Clanging of metal.
(c) Chopping wood.
5. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
(b) Ambrosia and nectar.
(c) Granola bars and juice boxes.
(d) Peanut butter sandwiches and lemonade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Rachel's hobbies?
2. What's in front of the doorway when the three reach it in Chapter 14?
3. Why does Annabeth recognize that they have ended up in Alcatraz?
4. What does Percy see beside the fountain after the brilliant light lights up the room?
5. What is Kampe holding when she emerges onto the prison yard in pursuit of Percy and the others?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)