|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
(a) Hide from the other teams.
(b) Kill some scorpions.
(c) Keep from dying.
(d) Collect fairy dust.
2. What do Percy and the others have for breakfast the night after Percy's dream about Icarus?
(a) Ambrosia and nectar.
(b) Granola bars and juice boxes.
(c) Peanut butter sandwiches and lemonade.
3. What does Perdix say could be the key to making a body that looks human but is better?
(b) Magic and mechanics.
(d) Water from the fountain of youth.
4. How much longer do members of the council give Grover to locate Pan?
(a) A day.
(b) A week.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
5. What does Daedalus throw to Pedrix that causes his death?
(a) Bronze beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Luke's sword?
2. What is the first thing Percy sees when he regains consciousness in Chapter 12?
3. What does Grover say he smells while they are evaluating the milkman's skeleton?
4. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
5. What does the naiad tell Percy to pick up that prompts him to come up with an idea for cleaning up the horse's stables?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)