|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Janus is the god of _________.
(a) Death and destruction.
(b) Freedom and peace.
(c) Certainty and leadership.
(d) Doorways and choices.
2. Whom does Percy encounter as soon as he steps out of the school and into the alley?
(b) A police officer.
3. Hera is the queen of ___________.
(a) Mt. Helena.
(c) The universe.
4. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(b) Soph, meaning sophomore.
(c) Fish, meaning freshman.
(d) Fresh, meaning freshman.
5. What are the two tools that have fallen out of the wooden crate in Percy's dream?
(a) A hammer and a screwdriver.
(b) A paint scraper and a level.
(c) A compass and a saw.
(d) A prybar and a wrench.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the spider doing when Percy and the others catch up with it in chapter eleven?
2. How long does Annabeth say she's wanted to lead a quest?
3. Why does Annabeth believe the room made of huge marble blocks must be near Daedalus's workshop?
4. How many faces does Briares have?
5. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)