|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary And Analysis For Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the item that guided Theseus out of the maze of the Labyrinth?
(a) Loki's silver compass.
(b) Ariadne's string.
(c) Hermes' emerald wand.
(d) Zeus's golden arrow.
2. How does the test booklet get on the podium in front of Annabeth?
(a) It falls from the ceiling.
(b) The Sphinx puts it there.
(c) It just appears there.
(d) It rises from the floor.
3. The campers participate in a game in which they are supposed to do two things. They are to collect the gold laurels and _______________.
(a) Keep from dying.
(b) Kill some scorpions.
(c) Hide from the other teams.
(d) Collect fairy dust.
4. How often do the rooster ponies lay eggs?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Every week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every month.
5. How much water is in the three-tiered fountain in the center of a room where Percy and the others stop?
(a) Three or four gallons.
(b) More than Percy has seen before.
(c) Hundreds of gallons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Percy say Mount Olympus is really located?
2. What does Tyson throw at Kampe while the others are rushing toward the Labyrinth entrance with Briares?
3. What is the pile of wood scraps Percy slips on when they are running down one of the tunnels?
4. What is the scene created by mosaic tiles in one of the rooms?
5. Who wins the game and collects the gold laurels?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)