1. What does Percy say is the last thing he wants to do on his summer break?
(a) Blow up another school.
(b) Attend orientation.
(c) Spend time with his mom.
(d) Go to camp.
2. Who is waiting in front of the school when Percy and his mom arrive?
(a) Paul Blofis.
(b) The principal.
(c) A cyclops.
(d) A group of cheerleaders.
3. What does Percy's mom's boyfriend teach?
(d) Greek mythology.
4. What color is the t-shirt worn by the girl with frizzy red hair?
5. What does the cheerleader call Percy?
(a) Stuff, meaning sophomore.
(b) Soph, meaning sophomore.
(c) Fish, meaning freshman.
(d) Fresh, meaning freshman.
6. What does Percy believe Paul might do if he knew the truth about Percy?
(a) Run away screaming.
(c) Call him a liar.
7. What does Percy say the marching band sounds like?
(a) A three-member orchestra.
(b) A bunch of trash can lids falling down a flight of stairs.
(c) A bag of cats being hit with a baseball bat.
(d) A second-rate British band.
This section contains 4,429 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)