|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what do the Cossacks come back?
(a) a stray dog
(b) Cosimo's brother
(c) dead French soldiers
(d) a dead deer for meat
2. What color are Ursula's eyes?
(a) the color of periwinkles
3. What do the nobles do in response to the collecting problem?
(a) hang one of every 20 people
(b) shoot Cosimo
(c) lock themselves in their houses
(d) burn the village down
4. Why has Cosimo become known as such a great lover?
(a) he spread the story himself
(b) people hearing him in the trees
(c) women talking
5. How do the Spaniards appear to Cosimo?
(a) finely dressed, somber, and civilized
(b) dirty and poor
(d) rough and uneducated
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Father Don Sulpico reappeared in the area?
2. How does Cosimo feel when Viola is acting capricious or trying to provoke jealousy?
3. What do the Spaniards keep doing about their situation?
4. What man returns to the town in a dream Cosimo has?
5. Where does Cosimo leave the hot air balloon?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)