|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Biagio go for a year?
(a) to the King's court
(c) to his sister's
(d) to a resort
2. What gives Cosimo hope that he can find a lover?
(a) a community of Spaniards living in the trees
(b) several women have expressed interest
(c) his mother is arranging his marriage
(d) Viola has returned
3. Where does Cosimo leave the hot air balloon?
(a) over his father's castle
(b) in the mountains
(c) over the ocean
(d) in France
4. What does Cosimo see hope for in his dream?
(a) the common people would be fed
(b) war would end
(c) the trees would stay forever
(d) his constitution would be used
5. What does Biagio think of Cosimo and the girl?
(a) they need to know each other better
(b) they are perfect together
(c) they are a bad idea
(d) he doesn't know about her
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Viola leave?
2. What has Cosimo told the Spaniards is his reason for staying in the trees?
3. Why does Cosimo keep the pirate's treasure a secret?
4. What happens when a jealous suitor goes after Cosimo?
5. What do the Austrians say about the woods?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)