|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Cosimo become known as such a great lover?
(a) people hearing him in the trees
(b) he spread the story himself
(c) women talking
2. What does Cosimo do when he can't get a woman for the night?
(a) he talks with his brother
(b) he sings loudly
(c) he hunts night animals
(d) he wails and yawns
3. What happens when a jealous suitor goes after Cosimo?
(a) he breaks his ankle
(b) his nose is broken
(c) he gets grapeshot in his leg
(d) his arm is broken
4. To what does Cosimo change the name of his newspaper by the end of Chapter 26?
(a) Reasonable Vertebrate
(b) Man and Reason
(c) Love Gone
(d) Life is Difficult
5. For what reason does Cosimo protect the townspeople?
(a) to fight the French
(b) to maintain his image
(c) for a fee
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has written Father Sulpicio about revolutionary ideas?
2. What is one of the first things Viola and Cosimo talk about?
3. What happened to the coats and hats of the French regiment?
4. How does Cosimo deal with the threat of the soldiers?
5. Why is Biagio called home?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)