|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Ursula's eyes?
(b) the color of periwinkles
2. For what reason has Cosimo found that Ottimo Massimo does not come back often?
(a) he is being fed better at another house
(b) he stays with a widow
(c) he has died
(d) he has found a female dog
3. In what languages do Cosimo and Prince Andrej converse?
(a) Russian and Italian
(b) English and Italian
(c) Russian and French
(d) Italian and French
4. Why has Cosimo decided to help the townspeople with their tithes to the nobles?
(a) to have fun
(b) to show how much he loves them
(c) to get more money
(d) to support the cause of justice and fairness
5. What does Cosimo do to the Austrian soldiers?
(a) throws their clothes in the river
(b) pours water in their sleeping bags
(c) gives them fleas
(d) lures them into traps
Short Answer Questions
1. How many others are meeting with him?
2. Where does Cosimo leave the hot air balloon?
3. What does Cosimo do with the French soldiers?
4. Why is a girl on a horse riding hard across the field for the trees?
5. Why are the townspeople fascinated with his love life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Cosimo meet at the Spaniard community that answers his need for love? What happens between them?
2. What does Biagio say when he reflects on the ideals he and his brother had as youth?
3. How does Cosimo spend his time after the army shows up?
4. What does Biagio find out about Viola's trips away?
5. What army show up in chapter twenty-eight and who is almost arrested by them?
6. How does Cosimo die?
7. What happens to the story of the Cavalier's death?
8. What brings Cosimo out of his depression and what does he do?
9. What does Cosimo do in specific to the soldiers in the woods?
10. What does Cosimo do in general about the soldiers wandering around?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)