Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biagio seem to indicate is the main reason for the Baron's death?
(a) the plague
(b) his wife had died
(c) disappointment over life
(d) an old war injury
2. For what reason has Cosimo found that Ottimo Massimo does not come back often?
(a) he is being fed better at another house
(b) he has found a female dog
(c) he has died
(d) he stays with a widow
3. Why does Cosimo finally have to pay attention to life again?
(a) the trees need pruning
(b) his brother is ill
(c) his dog comes back
(d) a pack of woves enter town
4. Who has written Father Sulpicio about revolutionary ideas?
(a) the church
(b) the Abbe
(c) Cosimo's mother
(d) Cosimo's younger brother
5. Where does Cosimo send three French soldiers who have come through the woods?
(a) to his brother's house
(b) to bathe
(c) through the east part of the woods
(d) to Viola's old house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viola want Cosimo to allow?
2. How does it seem the girls who spend the night with Cosimo feel?
3. How do the townspeople feel about Cosimo and Viola's relationship?
4. How many others are meeting with him?
5. Why is a girl on a horse riding hard across the field for the trees?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)