Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biagio seem to indicate is the main reason for the Baron's death?
(a) the plague
(b) his wife had died
(c) disappointment over life
(d) an old war injury
2. For what reason has Cosimo found that Ottimo Massimo does not come back often?
(a) he is being fed better at another house
(b) he has found a female dog
(c) he has died
(d) he stays with a widow
3. Why does Cosimo finally have to pay attention to life again?
(a) the trees need pruning
(b) his brother is ill
(c) his dog comes back
(d) a pack of woves enter town
4. Who has written Father Sulpicio about revolutionary ideas?
(a) the church
(b) the Abbe
(c) Cosimo's mother
(d) Cosimo's younger brother
5. Where does Cosimo send three French soldiers who have come through the woods?
(a) to his brother's house
(b) to bathe
(c) through the east part of the woods
(d) to Viola's old house
6. What does Viola want Cosimo to allow?
(a) her multiple lovers
(b) her frequent trips away
(c) not getting married
(d) having children
7. How does it seem the girls who spend the night with Cosimo feel?
(a) like he took advantage of them
(c) like a once in a lifetime experience
8. How do the townspeople feel about Cosimo and Viola's relationship?
(a) it's an ideal match
(b) it's weird
(c) it will never last
(d) it's too public
9. How many others are meeting with him?
10. Why is a girl on a horse riding hard across the field for the trees?
(a) two men are chasing her
(b) she exercising her horse
(c) she ran into a hornet's nest
(d) she has lost control of her horse
11. Cosimo says love is best served when what is allowed?
(a) when they have children
(b) when the man is in charge
(c) each to remain themselves
(d) when it is a monogamy
12. Where does Biagio go for a year?
(b) to a resort
(c) to his sister's
(d) to the King's court
13. Why has Father Don Sulpico reappeared in the area?
(a) bringing a message to Cosimo
(b) to start a new order of monks
(c) to start a new church
(d) still wants to stop free-thinking
14. What is Cosimo doing for long periods of time as an old man?
(a) writing a book
(b) talking to his brother
(c) telling stories
(d) sitting still and silent
15. What does Cosimo do with the French soldiers?
(a) has birds drop on them
(b) joins their camp
(c) gives them fleas
(d) burns their gear
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the townspeople begin to do to help Cosimo?
2. For what does Cosimo become most famous?
3. What does Biagio wish about his and his brother's ideas they had when they were young?
4. Where does the girl on the horse go?
5. What do the girl and Cosimo decide before he leaves?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)