1. Why is the meal at the beginning of the book significant?
it will be Cosimo's last on the ground
2. Who is the narrator of this book?
Biagio, Cosimo's brother
3. What kind of talent does Battista have?
preparing rodents and animals for eating
4. Why is the children's teacher with Cosimo's family?
escaping the Inquisition
5. How long were the brothers locked in their rooms for trying to rescue snails?
6. Where does Cosimo go when he is sent from the table for not eating?
holm oak in the back yard
This section contains 4,713 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)