|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Biagio go for a year?
(a) to a resort
(b) to the King's court
(c) to his sister's
2. Why are the Spaniards in the trees?
(a) they heard of Cosimo and want to try his life
(b) they are waiting for their homes to be built
(c) they have no homes
(d) they are exiles
3. What does Cosimo conclude after studying Gian de Brughi's life and the stories about him?
(a) other thieves just use his name
(b) he doesn't exist
(c) he would have to be very old
(d) he would have to use the trees to get away
4. Why is Cosimo's father so upset about him being gone?
(a) he thinks he's too young
(b) his wife is upset with him for yelling at Cosimo
(c) he wanted him to be the next Baron
(d) he's going to be arrested for child abuse
5. What is Cosimo's reply about running with the boy gang?
(a) he is their leader
(b) he is spying on them for the law
(c) he is independent of them
(d) he hasn't met them
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the townspeople fascinated with his love life?
2. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
3. How long were the brothers locked in their rooms for trying to rescue snails?
4. Why does Cosimo keep the pirate's treasure a secret?
5. How has Viola being in the trees changed the atmosphere in the trees?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)