|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
(a) so they can collect a reward
(b) so he won't be attacked by the fruit boys
(c) to take him home
(d) so he can be punished for stealing fruit
2. What do the nobles do in response to the collecting problem?
(a) shoot Cosimo
(b) burn the village down
(c) lock themselves in their houses
(d) hang one of every 20 people
3. What has changed about the land the Baron wants Cosimo to rule some day?
(a) the type of crops raised
(b) the type of families that live on it
(c) the people who live on it
(d) the organization of it
4. How does Cosimo's family receive the news of his popularity?
(a) with indifference
(c) with anger
5. What is the girl doing when Cosimo arrives at the garden?
(a) sitting on a bench
(b) petting his dog in her lap
(c) sleeping under a tree
(d) wandering among the fountains
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cosimo finally have to pay attention to life again?
2. What does Cosimo tell the townspeople?
3. What do Cosimo and Ursula end up doing?
4. What happens when a jealous suitor goes after Cosimo?
5. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)