|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
(a) to give him food everyday
(b) to sneak things for making a shelter
(c) to steal some jewelery from their mother
(d) to talk to Viola
2. Why is Cosimo curious about the thieve, Gian de Brughi?
(a) he wants to learn how to steal
(b) he wants to know what it's like to be famous
(c) he's been blamed for many robberies
(d) he wants to capture him for the fame
3. What does Gian de Brughi do while in hiding from the law after Cosimo rescued him?
(a) practices sword play
(b) write his memoirs
(c) read books
(d) practice picking locks
4. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
(a) so he won't be attacked by the fruit boys
(b) so they can collect a reward
(c) to take him home
(d) so he can be punished for stealing fruit
5. With what do the Cossacks come back?
(a) a dead deer for meat
(b) a stray dog
(c) dead French soldiers
(d) Cosimo's brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What army came in and almost arrested Battista and her husband?
2. Where does Cosimo send three French soldiers who have come through the woods?
3. What does Cosimo's father give him?
4. What do the Spainish men sit upon in the trees?
5. Who comes back to Ombrosa with the troops?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)