|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as the result of their argument?
(a) they get married
(b) nothing, they go on as usual
(c) Cosimo moves into her house
(d) Viola leaves and they never see each other again
2. Why is Cosimo curious about the thieve, Gian de Brughi?
(a) he's been blamed for many robberies
(b) he wants to capture him for the fame
(c) he wants to know what it's like to be famous
(d) he wants to learn how to steal
3. What does Biagio think of Cosimo and the girl?
(a) they are a bad idea
(b) he doesn't know about her
(c) they need to know each other better
(d) they are perfect together
4. What does Biagio do after the Generalessa dies?
(a) gets married
(b) goes to live in the trees
(c) joins a monastery
(d) moves to Paris
5. What do the burglars who tried to use Gian do to Cosimo?
(a) killed his dog
(b) set his tree on fire
(c) kidnapped his brother
(d) stole his tent
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viola want Cosimo to allow?
2. With what do the Cossacks come back?
3. What does Cosimo do when he can't get a woman for the night?
4. Why does he help the French lay out roads?
5. What does Cosimo contribute to the secret ceremonies?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)