|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
(b) Abbe Fensi Buccali
(c) Diego Sanchez Torio
(d) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
2. What happens to Cosimo when Viola leaves?
(a) he begins to act like a Baron
(b) nothing happens
(c) he comes down from the trees
(d) he takes leave of his senses
3. What does Biagio do after the Generalessa dies?
(a) gets married
(b) moves to Paris
(c) goes to live in the trees
(d) joins a monastery
4. How does Cosimo drink and bathe?
(a) he has a hose from the ground
(b) his brother brings him pails from the well
(c) hauling buckets from the river
(d) with rainwater
5. What does Cosimo do when the Abbe Fauchelefleur passes below him?
(a) tosses bits of nature down on him
(b) spit on him
(c) talk to him
(d) ignore him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
2. Who watches Viola closely at her house?
3. What do the townspeople do when Cosimo tells them of the cave?
4. How long were the brothers locked in their rooms for trying to rescue snails?
5. Biagio says Cosimo and Viola's relationship works best when?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)