|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biagio offer Cosimo as an apology?
(a) a blanket
(b) some wine
(c) some water
(d) a pie
2. For what reason does Cosimo protect the townspeople?
(a) to fight the French
(b) to maintain his image
(d) for a fee
3. How does it seem the girls who spend the night with Cosimo feel?
(a) like he took advantage of them
(d) like a once in a lifetime experience
4. What does the Cavalier notice when watching Cosimo in the trees?
(a) his dog in the tree with him
(b) his tent house
(c) his homemade clothes
(d) his system for collecting water
5. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
(a) for riding a horse that wasn't his
(b) for stealing clothing
(c) for stealing food
(d) making a spectacle of himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cosimo and Ursula end up doing?
2. What does Biagio do when he goes to bed that night?
3. Why is the meal at the beginning of the book significant?
4. Why does the Cavalier sneak off the Baron's land sometimes?
5. What do the burglars who tried to use Gian do to Cosimo?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)