|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cosimo tell Viola the next time he sees her?
(a) he will never leave the trees
(b) he has joined the band of boys
(c) he loves her
(d) his mother wants him to come home
2. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) Diego Sanchez Torio
(b) Abbe Fensi Buccali
(c) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
(d) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
3. How does the Count that visits feel about Cosimo's life?
(a) that it's silly
(b) that their son should join him
(c) that he'll out grow it
(d) fascinated and impressed
4. What does Cosimo claim to be to the group?
(a) a monk
(b) a Freemason
(c) an atheist
(d) a married man
5. How does Cosimo's family receive the news of his popularity?
(a) with indifference
(c) with anger
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosimo's father yell out to him at dinner?
2. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
3. What is one of the first things Viola and Cosimo talk about?
4. What does Cosimo contribute to the secret ceremonies?
5. What is Cosimo's reply about running with the boy gang?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)