|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
(a) at least four neighbors down
(b) beyond even Ombrossa
(c) close to the town
(d) mostly around his house and Viola's
2. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) they are mature and grow close together
(b) there are zip lines between the trees
(c) there are rope bridges
(d) Cosimo can jump long distances
3. What do the townspeople do when Cosimo tells them of the cave?
(a) go to take the treasure
(b) go to arrest the Cavalier
(c) call the army
(d) tell him not to wake them up
4. Where does Cosimo go when he is sent from the table for not eating?
(a) holm oak in the back yard
(b) to town
(c) to the church
(d) to his room
5. When Cosimo writes a treatise on living in the trees to whom does he send it?
(a) Prince Frederick
(b) the Abbe
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Cavalier sneak off the Baron's land sometimes?
2. What do the Spaniards keep doing about their situation?
3. Why does the Baron want Cosimo to come down from the trees?
4. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
5. How do the Spaniards appear to Cosimo?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)