|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Spainish men sit upon in the trees?
(b) tree limbs
(c) round stools
2. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
(a) they are much older than people thought
(b) they are more species than known
(c) they are not healthy
(d) the possible mobility trees provide
3. How does Cosimo feel when Viola is acting capricious or trying to provoke jealousy?
(c) confused and frustrated
4. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) Cosimo can jump long distances
(b) there are rope bridges
(c) they are mature and grow close together
(d) there are zip lines between the trees
5. What do Cosimo and Ursula end up doing?
(a) getting married
(c) falling from the trees
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Viola being in the trees changed the atmosphere in the trees?
2. What role does Cosimo slip into with the Spaniards?
3. What happens to Cosimo when Viola leaves?
4. What happens as the result of their argument?
5. What gives Cosimo hope that he can find a lover?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)