|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does it seem the girls who spend the night with Cosimo feel?
(a) like a once in a lifetime experience
(b) like he took advantage of them
2. Why is a girl on a horse riding hard across the field for the trees?
(a) she ran into a hornet's nest
(b) two men are chasing her
(c) she has lost control of her horse
(d) she exercising her horse
3. Why is Cosimo curious about the thieve, Gian de Brughi?
(a) he wants to know what it's like to be famous
(b) he wants to learn how to steal
(c) he's been blamed for many robberies
(d) he wants to capture him for the fame
4. What has Cosimo told the Spaniards is his reason for staying in the trees?
(a) he has no home
(b) he likes living above the ground
(c) he would be arrested if he came down
(d) it's his chosen form of protest
5. Where does Ottimo Massimo go one day after sniffing the breeze?
(a) to an apple orchard
(b) across a meadow
(c) down the river
(d) to the ocean
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
2. What does Cosimo decide to build?
3. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
4. What is one of the first things Viola and Cosimo talk about?
5. What does Cosimo's mother decide about him staying in the trees?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)