|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why to thieves drag Gian de Brughi from his hiding place?
(a) for the reward money
(b) so he will be blamed for their crimes
(c) so he can help them
(d) to make him commit a robery
2. What has Cosimo told the Spaniards is his reason for staying in the trees?
(a) he has no home
(b) it's his chosen form of protest
(c) he would be arrested if he came down
(d) he likes living above the ground
3. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
(a) it becomes very heavy
(b) it became a national monument
(c) it dies
(d) it turns purple
4. What does Biagio think of Cosimo and the girl?
(a) they are a bad idea
(b) they need to know each other better
(c) he doesn't know about her
(d) they are perfect together
5. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
(a) they are much older than people thought
(b) they are more species than known
(c) the possible mobility trees provide
(d) they are not healthy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Viola when she goes riding on her horse?
2. What do the Spainish men sit upon in the trees?
3. What do Cosimo and his dog wait patiently for?
4. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
5. Why is the children's teacher with Cosimo's family?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)