|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Viola blame for being shut up in her bedroom?
(a) the band of boys
(c) her mother
(d) the Cavalier
2. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
(a) throw fruit at them
(b) scream at them
(c) throw gravel at them
(d) spray them with water
3. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
(a) mostly around his house and Viola's
(b) close to the town
(c) beyond even Ombrossa
(d) at least four neighbors down
4. What does Cosimo's mother decide about him staying in the trees?
(a) she disowns him
(b) she makes him a pillow
(c) she climbs in the trees herself
(d) becomes quite proud of her son
5. What has Cosimo told the Spaniards is his reason for staying in the trees?
(a) he would be arrested if he came down
(b) he has no home
(c) it's his chosen form of protest
(d) he likes living above the ground
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cosimo's father so upset about him being gone?
2. When Cosimo writes a treatise on living in the trees to whom does he send it?
3. What do the burglars who tried to use Gian do to Cosimo?
4. Where does Ottimo Massimo go one day after sniffing the breeze?
5. Why is Biagio called home?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)