|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
(a) so they can collect a reward
(b) to take him home
(c) so he can be punished for stealing fruit
(d) so he won't be attacked by the fruit boys
2. Where does Biagio go for a year?
(a) to the King's court
(b) to a resort
(c) to his sister's
3. What does Cosimo's father give him?
(a) a bow and arrows
(b) better clothes
(c) his sword
(d) a new knife
4. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
(b) Diego Sanchez Torio
(c) Abbe Fensi Buccali
(d) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
5. What does Gian de Brughi do while in hiding from the law after Cosimo rescued him?
(a) practice picking locks
(b) practices sword play
(c) write his memoirs
(d) read books
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosimo suggest the Cavalier might do?
2. Why is Cosimo attempting to catch his uncle with the pirates?
3. What has Cosimo told the Spaniards is his reason for staying in the trees?
4. What do the townspeople call Cosimo?
5. Why has Cosimo become known as such a great lover?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)