|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cosimo arrive in Olivabassa?
2. Why is Biagio called home?
(a) Cosimo wants him to be Baron
(b) Cosimo has fallen from a tall tree
(c) their mother's asthma has gotten much worse
(d) his sister is ill
3. What does Cosimo conclude after studying Gian de Brughi's life and the stories about him?
(a) he would have to use the trees to get away
(b) other thieves just use his name
(c) he would have to be very old
(d) he doesn't exist
4. Who sneaks out and covers Cosimo's tree with glue?
(b) the Cavalier
5. What does Biagio do after the Generalessa dies?
(a) gets married
(b) moves to Paris
(c) joins a monastery
(d) goes to live in the trees
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the townspeople fascinated with his love life?
2. How long were the brothers locked in their rooms for trying to rescue snails?
3. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
4. What do Cosimo and his dog wait patiently for?
5. Why is Biagio worried about Cosimo the night his father spoke with him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)