|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Baron want Cosimo to come down from the trees?
(a) to assume his duties as a Baron heir
(b) to help his little brother
(c) to go to a monastery
(d) to stop his mother from crying
2. What do Cosimo and Ursula end up doing?
(b) getting married
(c) falling from the trees
3. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) they are mature and grow close together
(b) Cosimo can jump long distances
(c) there are rope bridges
(d) there are zip lines between the trees
4. How does the family make another attempt in the afternoon to get Cosimo down?
(a) says he can eat what he wants
(b) threatens to call the police
(c) the father climbs in the trees
(d) offering cake and hot chocolate
5. Who does Viola blame for being shut up in her bedroom?
(a) her mother
(c) the Cavalier
(d) the band of boys
Short Answer Questions
1. Why to thieves drag Gian de Brughi from his hiding place?
2. Where does Cosimo carve his dog's name?
3. What kind of talent does Battista have?
4. What does Cosimo build in the trees for his books?
5. For what reason has Cosimo found that Ottimo Massimo does not come back often?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)