|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason has Cosimo found that Ottimo Massimo does not come back often?
(a) he stays with a widow
(b) he has found a female dog
(c) he has died
(d) he is being fed better at another house
2. What do the townspeople do when Cosimo tells them of the cave?
(a) go to arrest the Cavalier
(b) go to take the treasure
(c) call the army
(d) tell him not to wake them up
3. Why does Cosimo keep the pirate's treasure a secret?
(a) so his uncle isn't thought bad of
(b) so he can live off the food for years
(c) so the pirates will come back
(d) so the colliers will be able to take it
4. What does Cosimo build in the trees for his books?
(b) a protected bookcase
(c) a new wooden dwelling
(d) a hanging waterproof basket
5. What do the townspeople call Cosimo?
(a) Landless Baron
(b) Tree Baron
(c) Homeless Baron
(d) Lord Baron
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cosimo drink and bathe?
2. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
3. What does Cosimo's father yell out to him at dinner?
4. When Cosimo writes a treatise on living in the trees to whom does he send it?
5. Who does the Baron confide in and seek advice from?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)