|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sinforosa get around the village?
(a) in a carriage
(b) she walks
(c) she swings through the trees
(d) on a white horse
2. What does Cosimo's father give him?
(a) a bow and arrows
(b) a new knife
(c) better clothes
(d) his sword
3. Why to thieves drag Gian de Brughi from his hiding place?
(a) so he can help them
(b) for the reward money
(c) so he will be blamed for their crimes
(d) to make him commit a robery
4. What does Gian de Brughi do while in hiding from the law after Cosimo rescued him?
(a) read books
(b) practices sword play
(c) write his memoirs
(d) practice picking locks
5. For what reason has Cosimo found that Ottimo Massimo does not come back often?
(a) he stays with a widow
(b) he has died
(c) he is being fed better at another house
(d) he has found a female dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Viola sent when she leaves home?
2. What did Cosimo do on Sundays with his family?
3. What is Cosimo trying to do about the people who live below him?
4. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
5. How does Biagio's story about the Cavalier's death differ from what happened?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)