|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
(a) keep his books
(b) control the peasants
(c) protect his wife
(d) protect his land
2. What does Cosimo kill that has come up the tree where he is?
(a) a snake
(b) a yellow cat
(c) a large rat
(d) a black bird
3. What bothers Cosimo most about fig trees?
(a) they are too short
(b) they're so sticky
(c) they smell
(d) they have too many birds
4. What did Cosimo do on Sundays with his family?
(a) eat Sunday dinner with them
(b) have a picnic in the trees
(c) attend church
(d) play ball
5. Where does Cosimo hide most of his letters?
(a) in his tent
(b) in the hollow of a tree
(c) in an old bird's nest
(d) inside his sleeping bag
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of talent does Battista have?
2. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
3. Who does Cosimo's father send after him?
4. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
5. Why does the Baron want Cosimo to come down from the trees?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)