|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
(a) tell his story at court
(b) give it to the newspapers
(c) get the army out to pull him down
(d) get a judge to rule against him
2. What is Cosimo learning from the people below him?
(a) how to ride a horse
(b) how to build a house
(c) new languages
(d) how to grow food
3. What kind of talent does Battista have?
(a) painting portraits
(b) preparing rodents and animals for eating
(d) weaving beautiful blankets
4. What does Cosimo say about resuming his education?
(a) he's willing to do it
(b) he will teach himself
(c) he won't do it
(d) he will come home in the fall
5. How does Cosimo's mother communicate with him?
(a) sending village boys with notes
(b) flag signals
(c) through a bull horn
(d) screaming up at the tree
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Viola blame for being shut up in her bedroom?
2. Where is Viola sent when she leaves home?
3. Who does Cosimo's father send after him?
4. What does Cosimo do when the Abbe Fauchelefleur passes below him?
5. What kind of plants does Cosimo find in a neighbor's garden?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)