|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
(a) it dies
(b) it became a national monument
(c) it turns purple
(d) it becomes very heavy
2. Why is the children's teacher with Cosimo's family?
(a) he's Cosimo's uncle
(b) escaping the Inquisition
(c) he is escaping being jailed for theft
(d) he's Cosimo's cousin
3. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
(a) close to the town
(b) at least four neighbors down
(c) beyond even Ombrossa
(d) mostly around his house and Viola's
4. How does the family make another attempt in the afternoon to get Cosimo down?
(a) threatens to call the police
(b) the father climbs in the trees
(c) says he can eat what he wants
(d) offering cake and hot chocolate
5. How does the Count that visits feel about Cosimo's life?
(a) that their son should join him
(b) fascinated and impressed
(c) that he'll out grow it
(d) that it's silly
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
2. What kind of plants does Cosimo find in a neighbor's garden?
3. What is Cosimo learning from the people below him?
4. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
5. Why is Biagio worried about Cosimo the night his father spoke with him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)