|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cosimo's mother decide about him staying in the trees?
(a) she disowns him
(b) she climbs in the trees herself
(c) becomes quite proud of her son
(d) she makes him a pillow
2. Who does Viola blame for being shut up in her bedroom?
(a) her mother
(b) the Cavalier
(c) the band of boys
3. What does the Cavalier notice when watching Cosimo in the trees?
(a) his system for collecting water
(b) his homemade clothes
(c) his dog in the tree with him
(d) his tent house
4. How does the family make another attempt in the afternoon to get Cosimo down?
(a) the father climbs in the trees
(b) threatens to call the police
(c) says he can eat what he wants
(d) offering cake and hot chocolate
5. What does Cosimo conclude after studying Gian de Brughi's life and the stories about him?
(a) other thieves just use his name
(b) he would have to be very old
(c) he doesn't exist
(d) he would have to use the trees to get away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosimo's family celebrate with a big affair?
2. What is one of the main desires the Baron has concerning his son's choice of living arrangements?
3. Where does Cosimo carve his dog's name?
4. What kind of dog does Cosimo befriend?
5. Why to thieves drag Gian de Brughi from his hiding place?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)