|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
(a) their branches are close together
(b) they have good traction
(c) they have small leaves
(d) they smell nice
2. What is Cosimo's reply about running with the boy gang?
(a) he is their leader
(b) he is spying on them for the law
(c) he is independent of them
(d) he hasn't met them
3. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
(a) keep his books
(b) control the peasants
(c) protect his land
(d) protect his wife
4. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) Cosimo can jump long distances
(b) there are rope bridges
(c) there are zip lines between the trees
(d) they are mature and grow close together
5. What bothers Cosimo most about fig trees?
(a) they have too many birds
(b) they're so sticky
(c) they smell
(d) they are too short
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Count that visits feel about Cosimo's life?
2. What does Cosimo conclude after studying Gian de Brughi's life and the stories about him?
3. Who is the narrator of this book?
4. Why does the Cavalier sneak off the Baron's land sometimes?
5. How does Sinforosa get around the village?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)