|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
(a) set a trap for him
(b) toss him out of the trees
(c) they're indifferent
(d) think he's wonderful
2. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
(a) so they can collect a reward
(b) so he can be punished for stealing fruit
(c) to take him home
(d) so he won't be attacked by the fruit boys
3. What group of individuals hears about the Abbe's conversations with Cosimo?
(a) Cosimo's extended family
(b) the burglers
(c) the Ecclesiastical Tribunal
(d) the King's Court
4. Why to thieves drag Gian de Brughi from his hiding place?
(a) so he can help them
(b) so he will be blamed for their crimes
(c) for the reward money
(d) to make him commit a robery
5. Why is the meal at the beginning of the book significant?
(a) it will be Cosimo's last on the ground
(b) Cosimo's sister cooked it
(c) it is of snails
(d) Cosimo's brother betrayed him by eating it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosimo's father yell out to him at dinner?
2. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
3. Who does Cosimo begin correspondences with?
4. What does Cosimo tell Viola the next time he sees her?
5. Why is Cosimo curious about the thieve, Gian de Brughi?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)