|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plants does Cosimo find in a neighbor's garden?
(a) nut trees
(b) from all over the world
(c) tomato plants
(d) tropical plants
2. Who follows Viola when she goes riding on her horse?
(a) no one
(b) her older sister
(c) her brother
(d) her aunts
3. Where is Viola sent when she leaves home?
(a) to a boarding school
(b) to a reform school
(c) to her aunts' house
(d) to the store
4. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) they are mature and grow close together
(b) Cosimo can jump long distances
(c) there are zip lines between the trees
(d) there are rope bridges
5. Where does Cosimo go when he is sent from the table for not eating?
(a) to his room
(b) holm oak in the back yard
(c) to the church
(d) to town
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sneaks out and covers Cosimo's tree with glue?
2. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
3. Why is the meal at the beginning of the book significant?
4. What does Gian de Brughi do while in hiding from the law after Cosimo rescued him?
5. What kind of dog does Cosimo befriend?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)