|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) there are rope bridges
(b) Cosimo can jump long distances
(c) there are zip lines between the trees
(d) they are mature and grow close together
2. Why does the Abbe listen so carefully to Cosimo?
(a) he is bored with his life
(b) he tries to correct Cosimo's language
(c) he is full of startling ideas
(d) he is his teacher
3. What does Cosimo kill that has come up the tree where he is?
(a) a large rat
(b) a snake
(c) a black bird
(d) a yellow cat
4. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
(a) spray them with water
(b) throw gravel at them
(c) throw fruit at them
(d) scream at them
5. Why do the boys' mothers get upset with them?
(a) they are stealing fruit
(b) they aren't in school
(c) they didn't steal enough fruit
(d) they don't go to church
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Cavalier sneak off the Baron's land sometimes?
2. What does the Cavalier notice when watching Cosimo in the trees?
3. What does Viola offer Cosimo before she goes in the house?
4. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
5. What does Biagio bring Cosimo during the rainstorm?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)