|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
(a) tell his story at court
(b) get a judge to rule against him
(c) get the army out to pull him down
(d) give it to the newspapers
2. Where does Cosimo go when he is sent from the table for not eating?
(a) holm oak in the back yard
(b) to town
(c) to the church
(d) to his room
3. What does Cosimo kill that has come up the tree where he is?
(a) a yellow cat
(b) a snake
(c) a black bird
(d) a large rat
4. What does Cosimo's mother decide about him staying in the trees?
(a) she makes him a pillow
(b) becomes quite proud of her son
(c) she climbs in the trees herself
(d) she disowns him
5. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
(a) protect his land
(b) control the peasants
(c) keep his books
(d) protect his wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cosimo hide most of his letters?
2. What does the Baron do when an important family visits?
3. Why does the Cavalier sneak off the Baron's land sometimes?
4. Why is the children's teacher with Cosimo's family?
5. What has changed about the land the Baron wants Cosimo to rule some day?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)