|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cosimo's father yell out to him at dinner?
(a) he will be sent to prison
(b) Biagio will be confined to the house
(c) if he doesn't come down he will starve
(d) he is forgiven
2. What does Viola offer Cosimo before she goes in the house?
(a) hot chocolate
(b) hot tea
(d) milk and cookies
3. How does the family make another attempt in the afternoon to get Cosimo down?
(a) says he can eat what he wants
(b) offering cake and hot chocolate
(c) the father climbs in the trees
(d) threatens to call the police
4. Who does the Baron confide in and seek advice from?
(a) Viola's father
(b) the Cavalier
(c) his wife
5. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
(a) to steal some jewelery from their mother
(b) to sneak things for making a shelter
(c) to talk to Viola
(d) to give him food everyday
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
2. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
3. Where does Cosimo carve his dog's name?
4. Why is Biagio worried about Cosimo the night his father spoke with him?
5. Why does the Cavalier sneak off the Baron's land sometimes?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)