|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) they are mature and grow close together
(b) there are rope bridges
(c) there are zip lines between the trees
(d) Cosimo can jump long distances
2. Who does Viola blame for being shut up in her bedroom?
(a) the band of boys
(b) the Cavalier
(d) her mother
3. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) how to find the best fruit
(b) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
(c) that the farmers are nice people
(d) how to move through the trees without going down
4. How does Cosimo drink and bathe?
(a) with rainwater
(b) hauling buckets from the river
(c) his brother brings him pails from the well
(d) he has a hose from the ground
5. What does Cosimo kill that has come up the tree where he is?
(a) a black bird
(b) a yellow cat
(c) a snake
(d) a large rat
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
2. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
3. Where does Cosimo carve his dog's name?
4. What does Cosimo's family celebrate with a big affair?
5. What is Cosimo trying to do about the people who live below him?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)