|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
(a) throw fruit at them
(b) spray them with water
(c) scream at them
(d) throw gravel at them
2. How long were the brothers locked in their rooms for trying to rescue snails?
(a) three days
(b) two days
(c) a week
(d) 24 hours
3. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
(a) for stealing clothing
(b) for stealing food
(c) making a spectacle of himself
(d) for riding a horse that wasn't his
4. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) Cosimo can jump long distances
(b) there are zip lines between the trees
(c) they are mature and grow close together
(d) there are rope bridges
5. Where is Viola sent when she leaves home?
(a) to the store
(b) to her aunts' house
(c) to a reform school
(d) to a boarding school
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
2. What is Cosimo trying to do about the people who live below him?
3. What is one of the main desires the Baron has concerning his son's choice of living arrangements?
4. What does the Baron do when an important family visits?
5. Who does the Baron confide in and seek advice from?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)