|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
(a) to talk to Viola
(b) to sneak things for making a shelter
(c) to steal some jewelery from their mother
(d) to give him food everyday
2. What does the Baron do when an important family visits?
(a) tries to keep Cosimo hidden
(b) asks them to take Cosimo to Paris
(c) takes them to the family estate away from Cosimo
(d) asks them to see if he'll come down for them
3. What does Biagio do when he goes to bed that night?
(a) cries himself to sleep
(b) prays that Cosimo will come hom
(c) sneaks out after everyone's asleep
(d) leaves a candle burning for his brother
4. Why does the Cavalier sneak off the Baron's land sometimes?
(a) to meet with a member of court
(b) to meet a woman
(c) to tend to his bees
(d) to go to the tavern
5. What does Biagio bring Cosimo during the rainstorm?
(a) an old army tent
(b) a waterproof sleeping bag
(c) a rain coat
(d) food and two umbrellas
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cosimo's reply about running with the boy gang?
2. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
3. Why is the meal at the beginning of the book significant?
4. Why is the children's teacher with Cosimo's family?
5. Where does Cosimo go when he is sent from the table for not eating?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)