|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Cavalier sneak off the Baron's land sometimes?
(a) to meet with a member of court
(b) to go to the tavern
(c) to meet a woman
(d) to tend to his bees
2. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
(a) to give him food everyday
(b) to talk to Viola
(c) to steal some jewelery from their mother
(d) to sneak things for making a shelter
3. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
(a) they have small leaves
(b) their branches are close together
(c) they have good traction
(d) they smell nice
4. What bothers Cosimo most about fig trees?
(a) they have too many birds
(b) they're so sticky
(c) they are too short
(d) they smell
5. How does Cosimo get a winter coat?
(a) he stole it
(b) he made it from animals he'd killed
(c) his mother sent one to him
(d) Viola gave him one
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosimo suggest the Cavalier might do?
2. Who watches Viola closely at her house?
3. What does Cosimo's mother decide about him staying in the trees?
4. What does Biagio bring Cosimo during the rainstorm?
5. How does Cosimo drink and bathe?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)