|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cosimo do on Sundays with his family?
(a) have a picnic in the trees
(b) attend church
(c) eat Sunday dinner with them
(d) play ball
2. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
(a) it turns purple
(b) it dies
(c) it became a national monument
(d) it becomes very heavy
3. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
(a) scream at them
(b) spray them with water
(c) throw fruit at them
(d) throw gravel at them
4. What does Cosimo suggest the Cavalier might do?
(a) get married
(b) bring Cosimo some food
(c) go to court
(d) design an irigation system
5. What kind of plants does Cosimo find in a neighbor's garden?
(a) tomato plants
(b) tropical plants
(c) from all over the world
(d) nut trees
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sinforosa get around the village?
2. What does the Cavalier notice when watching Cosimo in the trees?
3. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
4. What does Cosimo's family celebrate with a big affair?
5. How does Cosimo get a winter coat?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)