|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cosimo suggest the Cavalier might do?
(a) design an irigation system
(b) go to court
(c) bring Cosimo some food
(d) get married
2. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
(a) close to the town
(b) at least four neighbors down
(c) beyond even Ombrossa
(d) mostly around his house and Viola's
3. What does Cosimo's family celebrate with a big affair?
(a) Cosimo's birthday
(b) his parents anniversary
(c) the return of the king
(d) Battista's engagement
4. Why does the Baron want Cosimo to come down from the trees?
(a) to stop his mother from crying
(b) to go to a monastery
(c) to assume his duties as a Baron heir
(d) to help his little brother
5. Where is Viola sent when she leaves home?
(a) to a reform school
(b) to a boarding school
(c) to her aunts' house
(d) to the store
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Count that visits feel about Cosimo's life?
2. What is Cosimo trying to do about the people who live below him?
3. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
4. What is Cosimo learning from the people below him?
5. Why does the Baron scold Cosimo?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)