|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) they are mature and grow close together
(b) Cosimo can jump long distances
(c) there are rope bridges
(d) there are zip lines between the trees
2. Why do Cosimo's mother and father stroll through the forest?
(a) for exercise
(b) to go to the village
(c) to entice him out of the trees
(d) to find more snails for dinner
3. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
(a) spray them with water
(b) throw fruit at them
(c) throw gravel at them
(d) scream at them
4. How long were the brothers locked in their rooms for trying to rescue snails?
(a) two days
(b) a week
(c) 24 hours
(d) three days
5. How does Cosimo's mother communicate with him?
(a) sending village boys with notes
(b) through a bull horn
(c) screaming up at the tree
(d) flag signals
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
2. Where is Viola sent when she leaves home?
3. What kind of plants does Cosimo find in a neighbor's garden?
4. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
5. Why do the boys' mothers get upset with them?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)