|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) Cosimo can jump long distances
(b) they are mature and grow close together
(c) there are zip lines between the trees
(d) there are rope bridges
2. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
(a) at least four neighbors down
(b) close to the town
(c) beyond even Ombrossa
(d) mostly around his house and Viola's
3. How does Sinforosa get around the village?
(a) in a carriage
(b) she swings through the trees
(c) she walks
(d) on a white horse
4. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) that the farmers are nice people
(b) how to move through the trees without going down
(c) how to find the best fruit
(d) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
5. Where does Cosimo go when he is sent from the table for not eating?
(a) to town
(b) to the church
(c) to his room
(d) holm oak in the back yard
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the boys' mothers get upset with them?
2. What does Sinforosa do for the band of little boys?
3. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
4. Why do Cosimo's mother and father stroll through the forest?
5. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)