|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Viola offer Cosimo before she goes in the house?
(b) milk and cookies
(c) hot tea
(d) hot chocolate
2. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
(a) scream at them
(b) spray them with water
(c) throw gravel at them
(d) throw fruit at them
3. How does the family make another attempt in the afternoon to get Cosimo down?
(a) the father climbs in the trees
(b) says he can eat what he wants
(c) offering cake and hot chocolate
(d) threatens to call the police
4. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
(a) so he won't be attacked by the fruit boys
(b) so they can collect a reward
(c) so he can be punished for stealing fruit
(d) to take him home
5. Who is the narrator of this book?
(a) Cosimo's father
(b) Cosimo's mother
(c) Battista, Cosimo's sister
(d) Biagio, Cosimo's brother
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
2. What does Biagio offer Cosimo as an apology?
3. How long were the brothers locked in their rooms for trying to rescue snails?
4. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
5. Why do Cosimo's mother and father stroll through the forest?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)