|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sinforosa get around the village?
(a) she walks
(b) on a white horse
(c) in a carriage
(d) she swings through the trees
2. What kind of plants does Cosimo find in a neighbor's garden?
(a) tomato plants
(b) from all over the world
(c) nut trees
(d) tropical plants
3. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) there are zip lines between the trees
(b) Cosimo can jump long distances
(c) there are rope bridges
(d) they are mature and grow close together
4. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
(b) how to move through the trees without going down
(c) how to find the best fruit
(d) that the farmers are nice people
5. How does the family make another attempt in the afternoon to get Cosimo down?
(a) offering cake and hot chocolate
(b) threatens to call the police
(c) says he can eat what he wants
(d) the father climbs in the trees
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosimo's mother decide about him staying in the trees?
2. Why is the children's teacher with Cosimo's family?
3. What does Viola offer Cosimo before she goes in the house?
4. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
5. Who is the narrator of this book?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)