|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the boys' mothers get upset with them?
(a) they didn't steal enough fruit
(b) they are stealing fruit
(c) they aren't in school
(d) they don't go to church
2. What does Cosimo tell Viola the next time he sees her?
(a) he will never leave the trees
(b) he loves her
(c) his mother wants him to come home
(d) he has joined the band of boys
3. Why do Cosimo's mother and father stroll through the forest?
(a) to find more snails for dinner
(b) to go to the village
(c) to entice him out of the trees
(d) for exercise
4. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
(a) beyond even Ombrossa
(b) at least four neighbors down
(c) mostly around his house and Viola's
(d) close to the town
5. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
(a) to talk to Viola
(b) to sneak things for making a shelter
(c) to give him food everyday
(d) to steal some jewelery from their mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosimo tell the townspeople?
2. Why is the children's teacher with Cosimo's family?
3. What does Cosimo's mother decide about him staying in the trees?
4. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
5. What does Cosimo's father yell out to him at dinner?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)