|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biagio offer Cosimo as an apology?
(a) some water
(b) a pie
(c) some wine
(d) a blanket
2. Why do Cosimo's mother and father stroll through the forest?
(a) to find more snails for dinner
(b) to entice him out of the trees
(c) for exercise
(d) to go to the village
3. What does Cosimo's mother decide about him staying in the trees?
(a) she climbs in the trees herself
(b) she disowns him
(c) becomes quite proud of her son
(d) she makes him a pillow
4. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) how to move through the trees without going down
(b) that the farmers are nice people
(c) how to find the best fruit
(d) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
5. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
(a) scream at them
(b) spray them with water
(c) throw fruit at them
(d) throw gravel at them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biagio do when he goes to bed that night?
2. Why is the meal at the beginning of the book significant?
3. Why do the boys' mothers get upset with them?
4. Why is the children's teacher with Cosimo's family?
5. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)