|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of talent does Battista have?
(a) painting portraits
(c) weaving beautiful blankets
(d) preparing rodents and animals for eating
2. What does Viola offer Cosimo before she goes in the house?
(b) milk and cookies
(c) hot chocolate
(d) hot tea
3. How does Cosimo's mother communicate with him?
(a) screaming up at the tree
(b) flag signals
(c) through a bull horn
(d) sending village boys with notes
4. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) they are mature and grow close together
(b) there are rope bridges
(c) Cosimo can jump long distances
(d) there are zip lines between the trees
5. How long were the brothers locked in their rooms for trying to rescue snails?
(a) 24 hours
(b) three days
(c) a week
(d) two days
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the meal at the beginning of the book significant?
2. What does Biagio do when he goes to bed that night?
3. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
4. Why do the boys' mothers get upset with them?
5. How does the family make another attempt in the afternoon to get Cosimo down?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)