|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biagio bring Cosimo during the rainstorm?
(a) an old army tent
(b) food and two umbrellas
(c) a rain coat
(d) a waterproof sleeping bag
2. What does Sinforosa do for the band of little boys?
(a) gives them cast off clothing
(b) gives them biscuits and wine
(c) tells them where to sleep at night
(d) tells them where the ripe fruit is
3. Who does Cosimo begin correspondences with?
(a) the King's court
(b) the Ecclesiastical Tribunal
(c) writers of the books he likes
(d) his extended family
4. What does Cosimo conclude after studying Gian de Brughi's life and the stories about him?
(a) he doesn't exist
(b) he would have to use the trees to get away
(c) other thieves just use his name
(d) he would have to be very old
5. What is one of the main desires the Baron has concerning his son's choice of living arrangements?
(a) that he be comfortable and safe
(b) that he becomes famous for it
(c) that he hate it and come home
(d) to hide it from the world
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the children's teacher with Cosimo's family?
2. What does Cosimo's father give him?
3. What does Viola do when she thinks she's not important enough to Cosimo?
4. Who does Viola blame for being shut up in her bedroom?
5. What does Biagio seem to indicate is the main reason for the Baron's death?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)