|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) how to find the best fruit
(b) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
(c) that the farmers are nice people
(d) how to move through the trees without going down
2. What does Viola offer Cosimo before she goes in the house?
(b) hot chocolate
(c) hot tea
(d) milk and cookies
3. Who does Cosimo's father send after him?
(a) the Cavalier
(b) his brother
(c) the teacher
(d) his sister
4. Why do the boys' mothers get upset with them?
(a) they aren't in school
(b) they are stealing fruit
(c) they didn't steal enough fruit
(d) they don't go to church
5. What does the Cavalier notice when watching Cosimo in the trees?
(a) his dog in the tree with him
(b) his system for collecting water
(c) his tent house
(d) his homemade clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this book?
2. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
3. How does Cosimo drink and bathe?
4. How does the family make another attempt in the afternoon to get Cosimo down?
5. What has changed about the land the Baron wants Cosimo to rule some day?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)