Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
(a) to steal some jewelery from their mother
(b) to talk to Viola
(c) to sneak things for making a shelter
(d) to give him food everyday
2. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) there are zip lines between the trees
(b) Cosimo can jump long distances
(c) they are mature and grow close together
(d) there are rope bridges
3. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
(a) they are much older than people thought
(b) they are not healthy
(c) they are more species than known
(d) the possible mobility trees provide
4. What does Biagio do when he goes to bed that night?
(a) sneaks out after everyone's asleep
(b) leaves a candle burning for his brother
(c) cries himself to sleep
(d) prays that Cosimo will come hom
5. What does Biagio offer Cosimo as an apology?
(a) some water
(b) a blanket
(c) a pie
(d) some wine
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the meal at the beginning of the book significant?
2. What does Cosimo tell the townspeople?
3. Where is Viola sent when she leaves home?
4. What does Cosimo do when the Abbe Fauchelefleur passes below him?
5. What has changed about the land the Baron wants Cosimo to rule some day?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)