Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plants does Cosimo find in a neighbor's garden?
(a) tropical plants
(b) from all over the world
(c) tomato plants
(d) nut trees
2. How long were the brothers locked in their rooms for trying to rescue snails?
(a) 24 hours
(b) a week
(c) two days
(d) three days
3. How does Cosimo want his brother to prove he can be trusted?
(a) to talk to Viola
(b) to sneak things for making a shelter
(c) to steal some jewelery from their mother
(d) to give him food everyday
4. What does Viola offer Cosimo before she goes in the house?
(b) milk and cookies
(c) hot chocolate
(d) hot tea
5. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) there are rope bridges
(b) Cosimo can jump long distances
(c) there are zip lines between the trees
(d) they are mature and grow close together
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the meal at the beginning of the book significant?
2. What does Cosimo's mother decide about him staying in the trees?
3. How does Sinforosa get around the village?
4. Where does Cosimo go when he is sent from the table for not eating?
5. How does the family make another attempt in the afternoon to get Cosimo down?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)