|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gian de Brughi do while in hiding from the law after Cosimo rescued him?
(a) practices sword play
(b) write his memoirs
(c) read books
(d) practice picking locks
2. What does Cosimo do when he sees the group?
(a) greets them politely
(b) throws rocks at them
(c) hits them with tree limbs
(d) ignores them
3. How does Cosimo feel when Viola is acting capricious or trying to provoke jealousy?
(d) confused and frustrated
4. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
(b) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
(c) Abbe Fensi Buccali
(d) Diego Sanchez Torio
5. What does the Baron do when an important family visits?
(a) takes them to the family estate away from Cosimo
(b) tries to keep Cosimo hidden
(c) asks them to see if he'll come down for them
(d) asks them to take Cosimo to Paris
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cosimo learning from the people below him?
2. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
3. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
4. What does his uncle do when the pirates beginning running away?
5. What kind of dog does Cosimo befriend?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)