|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) Abbe Fensi Buccali
(b) Diego Sanchez Torio
(c) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
(d) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
2. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
(a) they're indifferent
(b) set a trap for him
(c) think he's wonderful
(d) toss him out of the trees
3. What does Biagio do after the Generalessa dies?
(a) gets married
(b) joins a monastery
(c) goes to live in the trees
(d) moves to Paris
4. What do Cosimo and Ursula end up doing?
(b) falling from the trees
(c) getting married
5. What does Cosimo claim to be to the group?
(a) a Freemason
(b) a monk
(c) an atheist
(d) a married man
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the townspeople and the pirates meet?
2. How has Viola being in the trees changed the atmosphere in the trees?
3. Why does Cosimo believe olive trees are great for climbing?
4. To what does Cosimo change the name of his newspaper by the end of Chapter 26?
5. What does Cosimo do when Gian de Brughi is captured?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)