|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gian de Brughi do while in hiding from the law after Cosimo rescued him?
(a) read books
(b) practices sword play
(c) write his memoirs
(d) practice picking locks
2. Who talks with Cosimo as an interpreter?
(a) he doesn't need one, he speaks Spainish
(b) Father Sulpicio de Guadalete
(c) Diego Sanchez Torio
(d) Abbe Fensi Buccali
3. Where is Cosimo spending much of winter?
(a) at Viola's old garden
(b) near his brother's home
(c) in his sleeping bag
(d) in the tallest tree around
4. What does Cosimo challenge the Father to do?
(a) have a fist fight
(b) settle their dispute
(c) tell him more of the church
(d) a sword duel
5. What does Cosimo claim to be to the group?
(a) a married man
(b) an atheist
(c) a Freemason
(d) a monk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cosimo contribute to the secret ceremonies?
2. Who helps Cosimo with his plans?
3. Why is Cosimo curious about the thieve, Gian de Brughi?
4. What does Biagio do after the Generalessa dies?
5. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)