|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cosimo attempting to catch his uncle with the pirates?
(a) he thinks it's exciting
(b) he wants to tell his father
(c) he wants a share of the cut
(d) he thinks he's a traitor
2. What does Cosimo conclude after studying Gian de Brughi's life and the stories about him?
(a) he would have to be very old
(b) he doesn't exist
(c) other thieves just use his name
(d) he would have to use the trees to get away
3. What does Cosimo decide to build?
(a) a new tree house
(b) a zip line system in the trees
(c) walkways between trees
(d) barrels of water high in the trees
4. Where does Cosimo carve his dog's name?
(a) on his favorite tree
(b) on Viola's garden wall
(c) on the roof of his father's house
(d) on his sword shealth
5. For what reason has Cosimo found that Ottimo Massimo does not come back often?
(a) he stays with a widow
(b) he has found a female dog
(c) he is being fed better at another house
(d) he has died
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
2. Why do the boys' mothers get upset with them?
3. Where does Ottimo Massimo go one day after sniffing the breeze?
4. What bothers Cosimo most about fig trees?
5. Who helps Cosimo with his plans?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)