|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Father Don Sulpico reappeared in the area?
(a) still wants to stop free-thinking
(b) to start a new church
(c) to start a new order of monks
(d) bringing a message to Cosimo
2. What happens when the townspeople and the pirates meet?
(a) they exchange goods
(b) they never meet
(c) fighting breaks out
(d) the townspeople split the treasure
3. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) how to find the best fruit
(b) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
(c) how to move through the trees without going down
(d) that the farmers are nice people
4. What do the burglars who tried to use Gian do to Cosimo?
(a) kidnapped his brother
(b) set his tree on fire
(c) stole his tent
(d) killed his dog
5. What does Sinforosa do for the band of little boys?
(a) tells them where the ripe fruit is
(b) gives them cast off clothing
(c) gives them biscuits and wine
(d) tells them where to sleep at night
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
2. What do the Spainish men sit upon in the trees?
3. Why does Cosimo finally have to pay attention to life again?
4. Why is Cosimo curious about the thieve, Gian de Brughi?
5. Why is Biagio called home?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)