|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cosimo carve his dog's name?
(a) on Viola's garden wall
(b) on his favorite tree
(c) on his sword shealth
(d) on the roof of his father's house
2. Why does Cosimo finally have to pay attention to life again?
(a) the trees need pruning
(b) a pack of woves enter town
(c) his brother is ill
(d) his dog comes back
3. Why is Biagio called home?
(a) his sister is ill
(b) Cosimo wants him to be Baron
(c) their mother's asthma has gotten much worse
(d) Cosimo has fallen from a tall tree
4. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
(a) so he won't be attacked by the fruit boys
(b) so they can collect a reward
(c) to take him home
(d) so he can be punished for stealing fruit
5. Why to thieves drag Gian de Brughi from his hiding place?
(a) so he can help them
(b) to make him commit a robery
(c) for the reward money
(d) so he will be blamed for their crimes
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cosimo attempting to catch his uncle with the pirates?
2. What do Cosimo and Ursula end up doing?
3. What do the townspeople do when Cosimo tells them of the cave?
4. What does Cosimo do that his mother enjoys?
5. Where does Ottimo Massimo go one day after sniffing the breeze?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)