|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cosimo writes a treatise on living in the trees to whom does he send it?
(b) the Abbe
(c) Prince Frederick
2. Where does Ottimo Massimo go one day after sniffing the breeze?
(a) to an apple orchard
(b) across a meadow
(c) to the ocean
(d) down the river
3. Where does Biagio go for a year?
(a) to the King's court
(c) to a resort
(d) to his sister's
4. How do the Spaniards appear to Cosimo?
(a) rough and uneducated
(c) dirty and poor
(d) finely dressed, somber, and civilized
5. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
(a) tell his story at court
(b) get a judge to rule against him
(c) give it to the newspapers
(d) get the army out to pull him down
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cosimo and Ursula end up doing?
2. What does Cosimo tell Viola the next time he sees her?
3. How do the townspeople feel about Cosimo and Viola's relationship?
4. What does Cosimo do when Gian de Brughi is captured?
5. What does Cosimo do when the Abbe Fauchelefleur passes below him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)