|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plants does Cosimo find in a neighbor's garden?
(a) from all over the world
(b) nut trees
(c) tomato plants
(d) tropical plants
2. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) Cosimo can jump long distances
(b) there are rope bridges
(c) there are zip lines between the trees
(d) they are mature and grow close together
3. How does the Count that visits feel about Cosimo's life?
(a) that their son should join him
(b) that it's silly
(c) that he'll out grow it
(d) fascinated and impressed
4. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
(a) toss him out of the trees
(b) set a trap for him
(c) they're indifferent
(d) think he's wonderful
5. What does Sinforosa do for the band of little boys?
(a) gives them biscuits and wine
(b) gives them cast off clothing
(c) tells them where to sleep at night
(d) tells them where the ripe fruit is
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
2. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
3. What is Cosimo learning from the people below him?
4. What is Cosimo trying to do about the people who live below him?
5. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)