|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
(a) at least four neighbors down
(b) mostly around his house and Viola's
(c) beyond even Ombrossa
(d) close to the town
2. What is Cosimo learning from the people below him?
(a) how to build a house
(b) how to grow food
(c) new languages
(d) how to ride a horse
3. How does Cosimo's mother communicate with him?
(a) screaming up at the tree
(b) through a bull horn
(c) flag signals
(d) sending village boys with notes
4. How does the Count that visits feel about Cosimo's life?
(a) that it's silly
(b) that their son should join him
(c) fascinated and impressed
(d) that he'll out grow it
5. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
(a) give it to the newspapers
(b) get a judge to rule against him
(c) get the army out to pull him down
(d) tell his story at court
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
2. What is Cosimo trying to do about the people who live below him?
3. How does Cosimo defend himself against a suggest of trespass in the garden?
4. What does Cosimo do when the Abbe Fauchelefleur passes below him?
5. What does Cosimo tell the townspeople?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)