|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
(a) tell his story at court
(b) get a judge to rule against him
(c) give it to the newspapers
(d) get the army out to pull him down
2. What is one of the main desires the Baron has concerning his son's choice of living arrangements?
(a) that he hate it and come home
(b) that he be comfortable and safe
(c) that he becomes famous for it
(d) to hide it from the world
3. Who sneaks out and covers Cosimo's tree with glue?
(c) the Cavalier
4. How does Cosimo's mother communicate with him?
(a) flag signals
(b) sending village boys with notes
(c) through a bull horn
(d) screaming up at the tree
5. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) how to find the best fruit
(b) that the farmers are nice people
(c) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
(d) how to move through the trees without going down
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
2. How do the boys who steal fruit react to Cosimo at first?
3. Why do the boys' mothers get upset with them?
4. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
5. Why is Cosimo's father so upset about him being gone?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)