|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Count that visits feel about Cosimo's life?
(a) that it's silly
(b) that their son should join him
(c) fascinated and impressed
(d) that he'll out grow it
2. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
(a) give it to the newspapers
(b) tell his story at court
(c) get the army out to pull him down
(d) get a judge to rule against him
3. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) there are zip lines between the trees
(b) they are mature and grow close together
(c) Cosimo can jump long distances
(d) there are rope bridges
4. Why do Cosimo's mother and father stroll through the forest?
(a) to entice him out of the trees
(b) for exercise
(c) to go to the village
(d) to find more snails for dinner
5. Who sneaks out and covers Cosimo's tree with glue?
(d) the Cavalier
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
2. What does Cosimo do when the Abbe Fauchelefleur passes below him?
3. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
4. Why do the men from town ask Cosimo to come down?
5. What does the Baron do when an important family visits?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)