|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cosimo trying to do about the people who live below him?
(a) make friends and learn from them
(b) give them a better life
(c) educate them
(d) steal from them to live
2. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
(a) get the army out to pull him down
(b) get a judge to rule against him
(c) tell his story at court
(d) give it to the newspapers
3. What has changed about the land the Baron wants Cosimo to rule some day?
(a) the type of families that live on it
(b) the organization of it
(c) the people who live on it
(d) the type of crops raised
4. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
(a) the possible mobility trees provide
(b) they are not healthy
(c) they are more species than known
(d) they are much older than people thought
5. What does Cosimo tell Viola the next time he sees her?
(a) his mother wants him to come home
(b) he has joined the band of boys
(c) he will never leave the trees
(d) he loves her
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sinforosa get around the village?
2. What eventually happens to the tree after it was covered in glue?
3. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
4. What is Cosimo learning from the people below him?
5. What does the Baron do when an important family visits?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)