|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plants does Cosimo find in a neighbor's garden?
(a) nut trees
(b) tomato plants
(c) tropical plants
(d) from all over the world
2. Why can Cosimo move from tree to tree?
(a) they are mature and grow close together
(b) there are zip lines between the trees
(c) there are rope bridges
(d) Cosimo can jump long distances
3. What does the Count say he's going to do with Cosimo's story?
(a) give it to the newspapers
(b) get the army out to pull him down
(c) tell his story at court
(d) get a judge to rule against him
4. How far does Cosimo discover the trees go?
(a) close to the town
(b) beyond even Ombrossa
(c) mostly around his house and Viola's
(d) at least four neighbors down
5. What does Sinforosa do for the band of little boys?
(a) tells them where the ripe fruit is
(b) gives them biscuits and wine
(c) tells them where to sleep at night
(d) gives them cast off clothing
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cosimo's father so upset about him being gone?
2. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
3. What is one of the main desires the Baron has concerning his son's choice of living arrangements?
4. What does the Cavalier do for the Baron?
5. Who does the Baron confide in and seek advice from?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)