Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the fruit boys learn from Cosimo?
(a) how to avoid the farmers' dogs scenting them
(b) that the farmers are nice people
(c) how to move through the trees without going down
(d) how to find the best fruit
2. How does Cosimo defend himself against a suggest of trespass in the garden?
(a) says he is visiting
(b) says his mother knows the owner
(c) says he hasn't actually put his foot on the ground
(d) says he hasn't crossed the wall
3. What does Sinforosa do for the band of little boys?
(a) tells them where the ripe fruit is
(b) gives them biscuits and wine
(c) gives them cast off clothing
(d) tells them where to sleep at night
4. What does Cosimo tell the townspeople?
(a) he knows the way home
(b) the boys are afraid of him
(c) he is not stealing
(d) there is no reward
5. What is Cosimo first to discover about the trees?
(a) the possible mobility trees provide
(b) they are much older than people thought
(c) they are more species than known
(d) they are not healthy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Cosimo's mother and father stroll through the forest?
2. What do the boys do when Cosimo and Viola ignore them?
3. What is Cosimo trying to do about the people who live below him?
4. What does Viola offer Cosimo before she goes in the house?
5. How does Cosimo's mother communicate with him?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)